Field result and question

To be honest I have very mixed feelings but first of all here are my playlists (first:night playlist; second:morning playlist)

Yesterday I asked the girl in my class if she wants to have in the next pe lesson a 1vs1 and she said yes. Today I played against her. It was not bad. idk why but I have way more thoughts.
Like “does she like the other dude more”
Yesterday before I went to sleep I wanted to visualize some romantic scenes but sometimes I couldn’t visualize my own face and instead visualized one of my classmates and it confused me pretty much
at the same time I think my ego wants to destroy everything and I keep worrying to much but then I ask myself why do a I worry so much
It has no reason to be worried because I am not in love (I think so because I have never been in love) I just likes her

Any help :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I think you’re about to be, though. Maybe…:wink:

4 Likes

Sew kewt :hugs:

5 Likes

Sorry but what does this mean?

Maybe…maybe not there is only one way to find out

1 Like

Sooo cuteee lol

1 Like

Yeah honestly this is so cute. Do you feel the “butterflies”?

Anyways, your worry is due to unseen expectations, yours on her, her on yours, yours on yours, yours on love; and due to the unknown. Don’t worry about having worries! Many people pretend they’re so chilled out but are anxious within. Just be yourself.

Try to visualize in first person. From there you wouldn’t see your face

Playlist seems alright I’d say. Obviously you could tweak it still.

Good luck! You got this