Field Suggestion for Dominance

Being an asian in origin I get dominated and bullied by the western people on regular basis in the country where I live. Can anyone suggest a field to get respect from others and not get dominated again?

2 Likes

Have money: Knight, Thor Redux, Lion Tag, Armor of light and Glory.
Don’t have money: Mjolnir mandala, Lion mandala, Michael mandala, Smilodon, King of wands Mandala, Dominan Sigil.
Just use one of them and use your intuition to pick one.

13 Likes

The DHT audio (asians have lower DHT) ,knight mindset, shielding tag , inner strength audio , lion tag ,thor tag

5 Likes

Noone requesting it but a very simple yet effective one : Extreme self confidence / self esteem boost on YouTube
It will change how people approach you

7 Likes

I understand how you feel brother, thanks for being brave and sharing your experience with us, the previous messages have great answers that you can apply with success, if you allow me, I suggest that you can also use the stamp of dominance and authority found on patreon, You must let it integrate into your energy system for a very short time, in my case it was 2 days, the results were an absolute respect of the people with whom it interacted, although I also suggest dealing with substantive issues, which are more related to what’s inside, thank you for being in this beautiful forum, cheer up and keep us informed !!!:raised_hands::raised_hands::muscle::wink::wink::wink:

8 Likes

I mean… there is also a field for dominance lol

8 Likes

I have the armor of light and glory pendant already.

1 Like

I will try this one. thank you

1 Like

Add attract love as well

1 Like

Confidence, dominance and authority sigil

4 Likes

Bro just pick one of the tool and work on your self. Power come from inside. If u have blockages then use some tool to release like ego dissolution or SLR.

Dont change field too much cuz it take time to work. Just stay persistance and one day you will see result.
Also try Nofap it will boost your drive then your presence.

I used to change field a lot and that is terrible idea. Just stick with one field for dominance and wait.

2 Likes

It’s not free I think?

It’s on patreon

2 Likes

I have not spoken