Fields don't work for me

I am going to try it now! Thank you for the suggestion! :)

2 Likes

Heyy sorry where do I find it? Patreon or something?

2 Likes

The Point of No Return.

2 Likes

Thank you! 250 bucks for such thing seems a great deal lol. But I’ll need to save up anyway since the abundance field doesn’t work for me (yet) haha

4 Likes

What fields aren’t working?

2 Likes

Experimental scoliosis treatment, metabolism boost, facial symmetry…

1 Like

Try a field that you won’t care whether it works or not.

Sometimes our expectations are too high especially at the beginning.

3 Likes

Yeah those do work for me. The ones I don’t need/don’t care about…

1 Like

the tricky part is our relationship with what we want.

a way you could help yourself is to imagine what it’s like to have your results while you listen/wear the field.

cheers to your fully realized results :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Thank you so much psynergy!!

1 Like

There urge free version, it’s not the same, but it also works :D

If you use the search bar on the forum, you’ll find the list :)

2 Likes
1 Like

Some easy “felt” fields

The thyroid field
Core strengthening
Body Symmetry
Emotional Release on Dream Seeds

There are a lot of fields that people who are average or below average re: energy sensitivity (that probably describes me) can feel, but these stand out to me. They might work for you, as well.

1 Like

how long have you been using those fields? sometimes you may not feel fields to work, but they will still work anyway. but if you used for few days and now you think they are not working simply try them for a longer time.

At least two months.

1 Like

Try this Visualization is Underrated & Dramatically Boost Field Results

1 Like

And how are you measuring whether they work for you or not? Tell us more about your measurement process.

At least two months of regular and consistent use? Tell us more about your listening process.

That might not be enough because at least two of your fields are working on structural matters of hard tissue in your body. These are the most energetic intensive changes to effect and these changes take a longer time because of that.

In any event, at this point in time, I would include listening to Ego Dissolution and SLR at the beginning of whatever stacks you’re now listening to, because you are telling us that you now have some limiting beliefs which will interfere with your fields (these or others) working for you.

1 Like

You know, I think you are right. I need more time and my way of estimating results is not competent enough. Too much desperation involved. “I am still not Julianne Moore therefore nothing works”. Lol! Thank you for your message though! Oh so helpful. A wake-up call!

1 Like

I understand. This happens, even to the best of us.

So, maybe you’d enjoy the benefit of fields to address this desperation? JAAJ’s Daily Self Love Stack :white_heart: might be an excellent place for you to start, in addition to clearing fields such as the 2 I’ve already suggested. Enjoy!

2 Likes

I already made this kind of stack and it works! I am so happy :) thank you so much WellBeing :heart::heart::heart:

1 Like