Fields during meditation

Dear all,
do you have any advice on which fields work best to quiet the mind? I would like to use these on the background while listening to a guided meditation on another device.
Just sitting in silence while listening to one of the wonderful fields is great, but the ‘silence part’ in my head is difficult and I would really like to emprove my meditation skills.

4 Likes

Personal recommendation Ego Dissolution, Ojas, The Force Of Life or The Essence of Mantras (They all are free, I haven’t use any paid once):

Other free fields that might be very good are Microcosmic Orbit, The Contentment Flow, Jindan and Self-Realisation Series
They all helped me to quite the mind. Hope they will help to you too

5 Likes

Self realisation fields in YouTube. Mindfulness one should help particularly

6 Likes

All good suggestions (I particularly like Mindfulness). I have also found the theta field (not free) useful.

The Dreamscape card in the Dreamweaver Card System is also helpful. It is designed specifically for the purpose of meditating and reaching deeper brainwaves.

I also have an unorthodox one: I find that when I connect to love before meditating, it’s easier to have a quiet mind and my meditation is always more fruitful. This field (in the last paragraph called The Love) teaches the mind how to create love “on command” (which is great for any life circumstance haha)

Happy meditating :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Dear all thank you very much for your help. I am already trying things out. I really think meditation and ‘to quiet the mind’ is the most important thing in life :pray:

4 Likes

DMT is also good to calm the mind down

1 Like

Oh Light of Savitur!!! What a precious gem that is!

1 Like

Meditation track from the Energy Awakening course is good. It is very strong for me though, so I can’t use it everyday lol.

1 Like

I hope this isn’t “bad etiquette” on this forum since the post is old. But to these suggestions (I subscribe all of them) I’d add A Taste of Vaikuntha Loka.

I have a playlist called deep-med and it only has this and Ojas. So I do think looping those two make for a great meditation.

There is a meditation mandala on Instagram too.

3 Likes