Fields Experimentation/listening with/on/through different devices and settings

Some time ago I bought this Speaker

and it is mono; somehow, I felt after many days of testing that it was weak, as in the fields were barely working (if they were even working); just now I did this experiment, as my allergy kicked in and my breathing started getting worse - I mean, how else would I know if it actually works (maybe long term use/using it), anyway, I tried HGF (allergy field) for like 15 minutes, NO/ZERO response, I taught what the h***, this device is broken, but then I got the idea to change some settings on my phone, actually just one setting, an audio one, and the speaker started working and the field is doing it’s thing, I am breathing much better now…

Odd, you may say, but still, the experiment ended with success and the conclusion is that on this/certain device(s), it’s better to experiment a little with the settings.

Here is what I did:

First I went to Settings

Then, I went to/chose the following: Accessibility features - Accesibility - Audio - Mono Audio (turn it on/choose on)

What do you think about this?

8 Likes

Hi, thank you, just set it up!
Also, I did notice that indeed the speaker / sound quality does make a difference.
Next, I shall have to try your hint on cleaning the speakers :)

4 Likes

Thank You and I’m glad that my posts are useful. :pray:

4 Likes

No, thank you!

2 Likes

Dont forget to disable mono if you’re using headphones/earbuds/IEMs etc that uses 2 ‘physical’ channels

Very important for certain fields that work on the brain or even unconscious clutter removal etc

3 Likes

Thank You for reminding me.
I have made this mistake a few times.

1 Like

Did you also notice this on mono speaker in phones?

1 Like

Haven’t really experimented much with phones mono speaker settings, can’t really conclude anything yet.

Only a couple times I’ve tried and it seemed that stereo worked better, but I’m not sure though.

OK.

For the last 2 days I tried to listen to physical fields through the Mono (Audio) Bluetooth Speaker and I’ve concluded that the results are much better on My Phone.

Why?

Idk, but I felt like x1.5 to x2 times stronger effects on my phone (2 channels settings, for now).

I could easily see the difference in strength, since the fields for Allergies and breathing are needed on a daily basis for me, and to be honest, KQC boosted the results, but not by much.

I’ve dropped my Bluetooth speaker a few times, but I’ve also dropped my phone too, so Idk how can there be a significant difference between the effectiveness of fields listened through those 2 devices.

Switch your speaker to SBC or instead to AAC if it supports both and test. There is no difference for me between mono and stereo.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=SofPh3G-d2Y this isn’t same for any phone and speaker of course, but general info is pretty universal for Bluetooth.

Although no difference should be present for AAC or SBC as well.

1 Like

Thank You for the tip.

@Divine_Lotus I understand why you would want to disable this for headphones but if you are just playing it through the phone speaker is it best to play in mono or without?

Disregard! Found my answer!

1 Like

Yea it’s funny but I do feel like without the mono setting fields work better on a mono phone speaker. Makes no sense but it’s just like that. :joy:

1 Like