Fields for lottery win

Hi all, kindly suggest fields for enhancing chances of lottery win. So far i have been listening to some fields as below :

1. Sapien’s Environmental Energy Accumulator: to increase my vibrations to manifest a lotto win.

2. Sapien’s Abundance For All : i believe this works to make ourselves satisfied with what we have currently and thus prevent being needy. Correct me if I’m wrong.

3. Sapien’s Probability and Luck , Kubera’s Blessing.

4. Spirituality Zone’s Wealth Phase1 and Phase2.

Planning to buy Spirituality Zone’s Advanced Lotto file.

Is there any other fields apart from what i have listed to maximize the chances of winning ? Pls do suggest. I’d like to keep less fields as i will feel lightheaded and sleepy if listen too much.

Thanks.

5 Likes

I dont think this field raises Your vibration, it can enchance manifestation chances tho

Those should help, for lottery I would also add Psychic Stimularion and/or 3rd eye, (both are on gumroad) to enchance Your number guessing capability.

On Spirituality Zone’s products I have no idea, since I never really used them

3 Likes

Thanks mate !

1 Like

I would add to your list (from Sapien):

• Attract Wealth, Prosperity and Abundance
  • A Life of Magical Abundance

And because most people who win big on the lottery seem to lose their fortune fairly quickly (probably due to their vibration around money and abundance), I would also add:

• SLR
  • Abundance Mindset
  • Million Dollar Empire Mindset (so that you can use your winnings to no longer rely on the lottery for your continued abundance)
9 Likes

777 (Luck and Blessings) Lucky study/meditational/Motivational Music

Lucky Horse Shoe and Clovers

20 Likes

Forgot to add:

The Lucky Field Sigil and the Draw Luck and Abundance Mandalas from Sapien’s Instagram

3 Likes

Oh, and when you win, make sure that your first purchase with your winning is Capital Governance. :wink:

5 Likes

Hey so how did it go? I also currently have all the fields you listed (except for the kubera, will hopefully save up for that one soon), even spirituality zone’s wealth program.

Kubera field won’t work unless he thinks you deserve it. I mean let’s face it… He probably thinks no human really deserves the amount of money that the rich have on this planet.

Just think how many rich people we have and how they actually attained their massive amounts of wealth and ask yourself deeply if they really deserve all that money for the value they’ve provided?

Rich people are there for one thing and it’s not to provide value or serve humanity… its to rule! That’s why they’re called the ruling class.

1 Like

Then why was the field was created in the first place if he won’t bless fortunes on to any human?

1 Like

I’m not saying he wont… but I do know from what’s been said on the forum that he’ll only grant to those who he thinks deserves it. It might work for you, it might not is all I’m saying. Just make sure you’re always giving and committing good deeds when listening to this field daily because it sounds like some sort of an intercession kind of luck/money field if you know what I mean.

I’m just saying from my point of view that he probably thinks no human deserves all that money because I’m a bit of a miserable misanthropist and I was only half joking about what I said earlier. Me personally I don’t think this field will work for me due to my thought patterns and he’d probably just think I’m a sad, bitter and hateful bastard.

1 Like

Ohhhh I see I see. I haven’t seen the forum yet but thanks for clarifying. Don’t talk yourself down too much, maybe he thinks the contrary and thinks you’re amusing? But how would we begin to know what higher beings think of us lol. I do believe in synchronicity though. You found it and it’s available to you, then you were meant to see it. If it doesn’t work for you right now, there’s still the potentiality of it working for you later on. And you can definitely strive for and achieve that goal easily here. We are already so blessed to be having these only in magic books morphic audios in the first place which would make it so easy to change your thought patterns if you so wish. But I’m just a young newbie going off on stuff I semi know lol. Hope I’m not overstepping.