Fields to get unstuck in life

Since I’m already in the “sharing my model of the world”-mode (which you are certainly free to dismiss), in my model of the world, it’ll lead you to wherever you want it to (and, believe it or not, all possibilities will serve you). This is another reason why I stress PONR and clearing so much, so that your choices about where you want it to lead you to are made more from your Higher Self than your current, reactive self.

You can do this!

2 Likes

When you say you have a terminal illness, this means to me that you’ve had a doctor telling you that you will be dead in a near term (less than 10 years) finite period of time. If this is true, and you feel there is a chance to extend that timeline, it seems to be this is the biggest priority. The rest of it won’t matter if you are dead.

So is there anything in your locus of control that you can do to help or prolong that period of time? Would better activity levels, dietary choices, stress relief, help prolong the timeline?

2 Likes

Yes doing most of it apart from stress levels that I am struggling to keep under control. Apart from that all I can

1 Like

Just checking but do you use The Blueprint of Life? I don’t recall seeing you mention that audio yet in the recent posts I’ve seen. It can work well as part of your stacks in different areas (mental, physical and spiritual).

2 Likes

No I don’t have that one … blueprint of life and PONR are pretty expensive so I could not get them yet. Although I bought several others and on a second thought the cumulative amount could have got me both… but that’s a different matter.

1 Like

There are a number of free PONR stacks that have been posted on this forum. (Another reason why I recommend it so much :wink: )

3 Likes

So for past two days I have started to use aura and energy body repair that I just bought in sale. It really feels good and makes me sleep. I will be using this one long term and my initial thoughts were for more than a month. I will combine it with the aura cleaning field once or twice a week. Once I am able to completely benefit from these two fields I will get the soul restoration. This is my plan. So I am already on the cleaning fields actually.
(I also got the woven world contentment and millions but let me see how I use them.)

And yes as wellbeing and maoshan suggested … will add more to the cleaning stack first before anything else

1 Like

Take a week break ground yourself do the things you love then use 3 fields

Nerve healing
PONR
Grounding

1 Like

Maybe Maha Ganapati Yagna (obstacle breaker), or Shatachandi Yagna (so comforting for me every time I hear it).

I would also suggest some you may not have considered yet but I feel have helped me:

The nullify/amplify planets
Navagraha Homam
The Negative energy and entity one on Patreon, because that one helps with negative thought forms we may have created but haven’t found a way to heal, if that’s the best word for it

:heart::heart::heart:

3 Likes

Thank you Jen … never tried the Patreon one … I feel I should.

2 Likes

:heart::heart::heart::heart:

1 Like

I’m so sorry for everything that has happened to you. I had the same feeling 2 months ago and out of desperation, I decided to buy whatever fields that might make me move forward. And I have spent more than 2000$ so far :joy: and that’s the best investment ever.

Anyway, I would recommend the following:

• Woven World Contentment - you have this field already, loop this field every day, and you’ll see changes in your life fast. Just go wherever this field leads you.
  • The Crucible series on Gumroad. I don’t have the PONR but I believe that the Crucible series do a better job at clearing the effects of the past on all level.
  • The SEE system - this is the essential skill for any kind of healing and it’s totally free
  • Any fields to raise your vibration. Once you have a taste of high vibration, you’ll never want to go back to low vibration again :laughing:. Personally, I use Vibration of Creation, Vibration of Love, and some free mandalas from Maitreya (Vibration Riser, Field Primer).
  • Fields to understand yourself and your pattern: the Interconnection of Everything, Mindfulness, Conceptual Realization.

I also have Soul Restoration series, but in your case, I would prioritize the clearing fields.

5 Likes

Thank you @duongtho88. That’s quite helpful. I indeed am focusing on the cleaning as recommended by all.
What is the SEE system though ?

The course is closed but you can learn by yourself from all the videos and posts in the course.

4 Likes

Thank you … didn’t know about this… checking now :)

@duongtho88
SEE System is good, but I am sure that @anon22855873 would advise on doing the Freedom course instead

4 Likes

Sure. I did not know about the Freedom course, will check it out sometime later.

1 Like

Yeah the SEE is archaic at this point and rough both in my teaching/personality and method.

But at least it’s free.

The current program in www.alchemyofgris.com is many times easier and direct on approach. I’ve seen to grow a lot as well so the delivery was easier.

8 Likes

+1 to that.

Highly recommended if you resonate with it.

4 Likes

@Lanos try throat chakra from gumroad.

The throat chakra is like the pressure valve that allows all the energy to flow if it’s blocked then it may feel like things are “stuck”

the one on gumroad helps develop clairaudience which I’m really jazzed about I love connecting with my intuition more.

Just a suggestion :heart::heart::heart: Happy weekend

3 Likes