Fight or flight response has been turned on for way too long

How many times a week do you listen to stellate ganglion block (clean version)?

I’ve never listened to it. Should I be?

Thank you. Is that freely accessible?

Consider researching the effects of organic Ashwagandha as a supplement. It has been noted to significantly reduce cortisol levels (which spikes during fight or flight responses) – it’s one of my go-to supplements when stress or anxiety is high.

3 Likes

They’re on Patreon. (Which is a good thing because they’re not to be spammed.)

1 Like

Thank you, Dreaming Heroes :raised_hands::heart::raised_hands:

1 Like

Its on patreon which is basically free If you consider the hundreds of fields you get.
This field alone is worth the price.

I was actually asking @Alexander or @anon32464289 that question, not that you need to listen to Stellate Ganglion Block. But, since SGB is part of the PTSD with amygdala, I would say you could use that one too. Real question how many times a week.

2 Likes

Before Flight to Fight got released and when fully PTSD-ing, I found the best to be x1-2 every other day, while using amygdala healing on the off day.

And now with retrospective I would add internal crucible in the mix.

Nowadays I still use it once a week, and it feels great every time.

2 Likes

PTSD or SGB (clean version)? I was asking about SGB.

The directions suggest 2-3x max per day and that you not operate machinery during and for at least 30 minutes after listening.

IIRC, discussions here suggested listening around 2-3x/week. (Remembering that people complained of overwhelm from the PTSD field. It was their complaints that allowed us to have the clean version of SGB.)

4 Likes

Yeah, that sounds about right!

Thanks @WellBeing and @anon32464289

2 Likes

I even find x2 being too much sometimes, it makes you dull in some way.
It really depends if listened passively or in meditation.

This field is def a (literal) lifesaver though, along Flight to Fight now :pray:

2 Likes

Are you still using Amygdala healing?

2 Likes

Yes, that field is so important.

Finishing up by Internal Crucible.

2 Likes

Absolutely, I do the same

2 Likes

What did you mean by specific people? You mean surrounding myself with people who are beneficial to healing? Could you elaborate?

Yes in some way.

It doesn’t replace therapy, but having access to good people (even if they’re just acquaintances) is like a little work out, so you can re-introduce yourself to the contacts you’re looking for.

How’s Flight Fight doing for you?

2 Likes

That’s the best field in my opinion (Flight to Fight)

2 Likes

It’s a funky vibe. Still feeling it out. I like it.

2 Likes