Fire Therapy and Healing

My skepticism raised an eyebrow on this part, so I asked it to him on patreon to get more details and he said he never said or even implied something like being taught by dream or knowing him very well, but that it’s true that Dale taught him.

4 Likes

I understood him wrongly

2 Likes

Naw, as of last month, Dale was still retired haha :sweat_smile:

Living a very well-deserved, restful, peaceful life :slight_smile: He does reach out to Dream now and then. He was also very happy when he tried Dream’s technique of imbuing audio with fields (Dale only imbued objects during his active days).

A note to myself to not forget him and send him blessings and thanks for the stuff he taught and products he created.

22 Likes

So did dale teach this guy back in the day?

Am guessing he had too, If he is retired.

1 Like

I have no idea!: :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Has anyone been using this and have some experiences to share? :slight_smile:

I remember my friend @ComfortablyNumb did. Did you keep it in your stack man? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I tried it and suddenly got flu and the first night I was sleeping I could not move my knees due to severe pain. Now I had this knee issue 2 times in the past and nothing could be diagnosed and it suddenly went away. I continued listening to the audio for few days. Knee pain persisted but lessened after few nights. I happened only at night…Now I have discontinued it and will probably listen when the winter finishes.

2 Likes

Apologies for the late reply. I dropped almost everything for a few months man but while I was listening to this field it was very reinvigorating. It gave me a great boost and especially while listening to it before playing Plasma Flaunt. I started listening to it again over the last few weeks and I’ve noticed a difference in my overall vitality when i keep this in my stack. I have a plan ahead where I have selected only a small number of fields to use for the next 4 to 5 months and this field is included in this so in my opinion, if you need that “fire” to ignite your being to give you the kick and also process all of which you are trying to accomplish, this field will give you that boost you need. It reignites all which may be quenched in your being in my opinion :fire:

11 Likes