Fire Therapy and Healing

8 Likes

Mannn oh man I got excited for a minute haha

Please move to the Marketplace category! Thank you! :)

8 Likes

Like plasma flaunt…??

I use only sapien medicine no other not trust worthy

I am confused by the description of this product:

“This field will use Fire energy to:”

But what is “fire energy”?

Fire itself is just the visual symptom of thermal energy being released in a chemical reaction.

I don’t understand how this is supposed to heal aspects of one’s energy body and physical body, as the description promises…?

PS:
There is still zero info on this new vendor. Hopefully the creator of these fields will come forward soon and tell us more about everything…

1 Like

“I create fields with various multidimensional programmings and effects and imbue them into images and songs. The intention is to make these songs and images produce changes in our physical reality. Think of a .bat file but without the virus part.

All the fields are conceptually created, don’t lose consistency or strength with time, and have a neutral source of energy.

My main passion as a creator is to mix concepts to cause change in a more multidimensional and complete way. I also love to improve past works and combine them together creating new and complete protocols.”

Patreon page

5 Likes

Okay, but this doesn’t say anything at all really. Neither about the fields (what type of fields actually?), nor about the creator.
You will find such super abstract general description under every YouTube “fields channel”…

3 Likes

Wait, Programmed _Intention made this? No way!

1 Like

What makes you think it’s PI?

I know a person that visualized the golden sun while doing the breathing exercise. She had stomach and digestion problems. When i told her to visualize the fire and feel it also in the belly while doing the exercise within one day (and a short session like 7-8mins) her problems were reduced to 60-70%…

(there is also kundalini fire as an expression or aspect of the mother/shakti etc)

I don’t have this file but a couple of his other protocols and they all work fine and are effective with noticable after-effects.

@JAAJ Agni – Yogawiki

4 Likes

The patreon description belongs to them

@anon44876465 Besides the word “multidimensional” I do not see much similarity in their descriptions…

grafik

grafik

1 Like

I was interested in this field, my acupuncturist always told me i was lacking in fire energy from being unable to move around and exercise as much as i would like. So I spoke to a few members on the forum about the other fields by this creator and heard really nice reviews, so I contacted the creator on Patreon to ask about this field and his work. Really nice guy and very helpful to talk to. He told me that Dale taught him.

My first listen to it, it work very strongly on my throat chakra, then my crown and then my solar plexus. I felt a nice rejuvenation building through my body and my mood and energy have brightened a lot from it. I’ve been lacking in motivation lately and procrastinating a lot and this field seems to be good for giving a nice lift to get stuff done.

I did listen to it maybe a bit too much because I had a serious clear out after using it. I won’t get into too many details but, I never knew so much poop could be inside in a person.
Felt great after it though.

I’m cutting back on a lot of fields to give my system a break but this seems to work really well with Plasma Flaunt and the Caladrius field, they all compliment eachother really well.
Nice field :ok_hand:t3:

13 Likes

“…you can expect as benefits everything that the fire archetype covers.”

2 Likes

:joy::joy: no details though

Funny

4 Likes

I had soo much more written out but I deleted it :joy::joy: I’m trying to learn that sometimes less said is always for the best but maybe I still went a bit too far :joy:

4 Likes

Nah you’re good

2 Likes

Ok I can’t help but be real curious about this statement. I was around for the Xtrememind days, mostly as an observer, and Dale wasn’t working with too many people not named Dream back then….it was a small circle for sure.

I also understand Dale to be retired from this for several years and is living somewhere in the American southwest, according to one person who worked with him. Yet PU is from Germany? If PU was part of the circle back then, why haven’t we seen fields til recently? If Dale is unretired, how cool would that be?

The whole thing intrigues me. I’ve tried four or five fields by PU. Some fields seem to work great. One field I had negative experiences. I guess I am looking for more transparency but who am I to ask? Just talking out loud. Ignore me.

9 Likes

He plans to release a field for every element, but it will take some time as these fields are very complex. He has a long list of future fields which he needs to work of.

1 Like

Cool thx for the info.