First mandala/NFT purchase, advice?

I would like a cheap one as first try on a physical item to carry with me, something that exudes confidence and/or social mastery related things.

I’m thinking Flight to Fight (new one) , anything below $100 since it’s my first one.
Any other suggestion for a great mandala with those criteria for $100ish or lower?

Also, can I just have it in my phone background for some time to test or is it better to print it out full size and put on something like a tag?

4 Likes

It is believed that having it on a physical item grounds it into reality better.

3 Likes

I understand, i’ll probably have it on my phone first and then make a tag of it.

Smilodon bones would be great for confidence, it also helps with deep breathing which helps you remain calm better

2 Likes

Omg that one looks amazing according to the reviews too. I’m definitely getting that.

1 Like

What NFT wallet should i download/use? Is there one specific people use or one you recommend?

Smilodon bones and flight to fight are both on phantom

1 Like

The email you receive after purchase will guide you through setting up the wallet if you don’t have it. Just follow through the steps

1 Like

Thank you. Claimed it on my phantom app. Downloaded it to my photos and using as background on my phone. Sent the picture to my email as well in full size (13mb) and will use that to print out. It doesn’t matter what size i use to print out right?

Also, do i boost it by looking at it, or meditating while having it open in front of me or something similar?

And if i boost the picture on my phone background, it wont reflect on the printed out one I assume?

2 Likes

What do you mean by boosting?

I just think I read that somewhere, to get it to “activate” or make it stronger, perhaps that is not needed though.

So - basically since I own this, i can print out as many copies I want and use it on mugs, phone case etc?

Yea you can print out as many as you want. The image is just a way for you to connect to the concept/blessings/energies.

1 Like

Incredible, thank you. So it works if I have it in my pocket for example, I don’t need to look at it

U cant make the nft itself stronger. It will grow over time naturally. You can spend time focusing on it to strengthen your connection with it, that’s kinda different from doing anything to the nft itself though.

Yea that works, that’s why physical item is helpful in that way because if u only have it on your phone screen unless your phone never goes into sleep mode it won’t be always active

I see - is there a guide on how to strenghten my connection with it? Is it looking at it and focusing, or meditating and focusing?

How to Better Connect with Servitors/Audios/Items/Mandalas

1 Like

for those the best are the free

smilodon
lion courage
Confidence and fear reduction
Inner beauty reflected outwards

All free from the instagram page you can find them and try them

5 Likes

I no longer doubt physical/pictures after buying smilodon bones. Damn this is powerful as heck.

3 Likes

try lion courage

because I see you like that topic with women

You get the edge of steady aggressiveness, very grounded (for me) thing to have I really like it for myself because it steadies me. Sometimes my anger is a little off and not focused when I try to achieve things so when I have it near me it’s like I am myself but more refined. Don’t know if you correlate with this but give it a try.

Another definition is like "minor unpolite Knight/Warrior mindest "

1 Like