šŸ’Ŗ Fitness Tech 360 (Ultimate Sport Project)

It sounds amazing but how do I contribute in it(New Here)

1 Like

Gentle and intelligent personal coach.

I stopped buying and craving chocolate with no effort required.

My dexterity has improved and I also have an undeniable feeling of inner happiness. My personal source of strength and willpower. Completely independent of life circumstances.

Thank you UgniS and Captain :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

Very interesting project UgniS. Gratz!

4 Likes

the chocolate thing is interesting, that we both have these same experiences :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Only after I read your testimonial, I realized that I didnā€™t bother dropping by the chocolate section in the grocery store for a while and that I donā€™t miss it at all.

Another totally new thing for me :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

good quality dark chocolate is healthy. Especially with an aromatic cup of coffee. Sometimes you can indulge yourself :grin:

8 Likes

For my part, I have to stop black chocolate, a square a day and not a whole tablet :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:.
Too much chocolate is not good for the body. It contains (cacao) oxalates (anti-nutrients) and promotes the production of uric acid.
Meat also promotes the production of uric acid.

Which explains why I have cloudy urine (my pendulum told me it was chocolate) and small pains in my feet, big toe, gout symptoms.

As with anything else, too much can be harmful.

4 Likes

ofc :slight_smile:
It can sometimes be difficult to find good bitter chocolate. Manufacturers and importers do not always play fair. Sometimes they replace healthy cocoa butter with cheap analogues or overstate the proportion of cocoa beans in the labeling.

A mutual friend of ours recently said that good chocolate is exactly what is ideal for active athletes :grin:

8 Likes

7 Likes

insanely interesting :sweat_smile: iam interested is it available? :sweat_smile:

And you accidentally stumbled upon this project :) This project is finished :slight_smile:

3 Likes

does this also cover muscle gain or is it exclusive for fatloss?

1 Like

This project was created for completely different sports goals - but muscles wonā€™t grow if you donā€™t put in the effort, and weight wonā€™t go down if you donā€™t have a certain regimen

My personal goals are quite primitive - energy stimulation of muscles and body, strengthening the muscles of the back due to sedentary work.

But the functionality of this product itself is huge - you can get some data from the available description.
A friend of mine, who is a professional sportsman, asked me a question about how to optimize the work with this nft. And I immediately had an idea, which I suggested to him:

While playing the audio, conceptually recreate the exercise system he uses in the gym. The technology would ā€œfixā€ this program, and it would ā€œadjustā€ the different effects / impacts to his clear and specific plans, affecting the entire body and physiology ect. Hopefully in the future he will write more specific feedback and share results or feelings

To be honest, Iā€™m still trying to figure out how to use it myself. :laughing:

Feedback from another member:

this feels like hardcore + cardio audio on steroids

itā€™s not just a recreation of certain described exercises, in this case itā€™s necessary to look more broadly

8 Likes

Iā€™m done figuring out and simply enjoy the excess strength and stamina. Those around me also enjoy :upside_down_face:since they donā€™t have to do all the hard work for me.

4 Likes

I simply have an experimental streak in me - I just donā€™t have enough time physically to do all the experiments :grin:
if I had more free time - I would love to use all the audio in a quieter and more relaxed environment
I use my daily playlists while doing many other things :laughing:

But I have ā€œfixedā€ some goals, and as I said somewhere in another group about this audio, if you focus a little bit during the action, you can feel the muscle stimulation / pulsation
itā€™s amazing

:joy:

4 Likes

I was forced away from the sports center where I train for a couple of weeks, so I wanted to test the effectiveness of this NFT and I must say that it fully met expectations.

I set the intention/command to give myself a workout tailor made for me in order to exactly maintain the physical condition i was and therefore manage not to lose anything on the days off. For now the plan is succeeding great, the physical condition is being maintained, both as regards the weight and for the aesthetics of the body as well as the cardio etc. (I did an outdoor test to check the condition)

7 Likes

i want to try if i can get more flexible, stretching or something.

what i feel the most is that i donā€™t think a lot before i make a move. for example when i ate much i got lazy, or i did not ran to catch the train, i took the next one.
now i move before thinking. and i catch every train :sunglasses:

4 Likes

I was so hoping that after our ā€œhumbleā€ gift to your ungrateful and cruel boss (a package with a hive of bees / hornets) - he should have hired you a personal chauffeur :laughing:

3 Likes

nošŸ˜„, still have to travel by trainā€¦

2 Likes

:angry: :sneezing_face:

2 Likes