Flash Gumroad Sale 19/04/24

Recommendation:
Get Conceptual Conglomerate!
It is the most expensive field on Gumroad, probably also the most important, and mathematically when there is a discount, you save the most dollars when purchasing something expensive.
This will be probably the cheapest price you will ever have for Conceptual Conglomerate.

Plan B:
Grow some balls with The Manly Man.
Or get some healing with The Plasma Flaunt.
Or get the whole Soul Restoration series (I don’t have The Energetic Being so cannot compare how well it works compared to the original Soul Restoration series).

19 Likes

This was my idea!

Just bought the book of cards with this, really excited for this one!!

4 Likes

Thank you so much! :green_heart:

2 Likes

Two flash sales set me back by few months lol. Need to spam Capital Governance and wait for the year end sale.

Guys, not to forget this for VAT.

2 Likes

hell yeah, i can get 20e pepper, woven contentment…

1 Like

Thanks!

1 Like

I have bought now the manly man!! I am hyped

5 Likes

The gumroad search tool does not work for me, at least not from the phone, if this happens to someone else, this could be useful for exploring:

Link: Enlightened States, Gumroad, Patreon, Sapien & Patreon Shop, & Spring Fields Database

Thank you captain :pray:t3:

2 Likes

Hello everyone. May I ask if I have someone to purchase audio from Gumroad and gift it to my email, can I get the effects when I listen to it?

yes, you can ask the person to select the gift option while making the payment

1 Like

We love just having fun and joking around Still I see @Captain_Nemo :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Thank you for the explanation!

1 Like
7 Likes

also this hehe

1 Like

It’s legal now in Germany :grin::grin::grin:

3 Likes

Thanks alot Dream! :heart:

OH COME ON…

11 Likes

I already love the manly man