Flight to Fight NFT

I just purchased this. I don’t have anything to report right now but I’ll update soon.

6 Likes

It’s early to give a thorough testimonial yet but my skin started looking babyish again after ~2 years. Definitely have had symptoms of sped up aging due to being in fight or flight 24/7. Though I am still noticing I can be jumpy and hyperalert around people, it’s like 50% less than before (this estimate is subjective and made up in lack of better words). I also slept much better these days.

17 Likes

This is so amazing! I am so happy for you, rigel! Congrats-Twinkling-Glitter-3248743223

3 Likes

When faced with shame, the brain reacts as if it were facing physical danger, and activates the sympathetic nervous system generating the flight/fight/freeze response . The flight response triggers the feeling of needing to disappear, and children who have this response will try to become invisible. (source)

It’s rather amazing to think how much of my hard-wired shame disappeared in the past month, I used to be consumed by it while doing groceries, talking, being really, it had become my homeostasis pretty much lol. It’s a whole new experience to make a mistake in public and feel completely OK.

The confidence aspect is the cherry on top really, more powerful than in the Knight Mindset (I’m comparing just that one aspect here) and more grounded than the Extreme Self Confidence. As if there’s a tiger making sure the monkey behaves.

I kind of felt like keeping testimonials for myself, maybe that’s why there are many so far. I know a lot of folks here struggle with shame, and sometimes solutions just fly over our heads, so I hope this helps

32 Likes

The levels of confidence with this off the charts

This gives a nice Kickstart from counting stars to actually going to work.

Your time is everything people, make it all count for something no matter the circumstances.

19 Likes

Has anybody used this with Dem Ape Bones?

Any testimonials?

🫡

5 Likes

nice broski I was thinking of getting it too in a month from now

what are the effects?

2 Likes

dunno yet

Ill wear as soon as I can but right now it stays as my wallpaper

1 Like

So I have to print this or if I received it the benefits are instant?

1 Like

does anyone have a testimonial with this?

what is the difference between the alchemized version and the other version if anyone interested in explaining?

4 Likes

How does this nft compare with the black panther? Testimonials welcome!

1 Like

Does this nft come with a separate audio that is different than the original $5 track?

1 Like

This purchase is “just” for an NFT (as of 1/21)

5 Likes

good morning
I bought
Flight to Fight NFT
I can’t get the image out of ghost
could you please give it to me
I asked the buyer, and I’m waiting
thank you

Is it not on the NFTs original Image Download thread?

no
I searched ; ,from the computer I have avif files,
I can’t find anything to open them.
it doesn’t matter, someone will help me

Original image:

https://single.infura-ipfs.io/ipfs/QmV8uMawt6Eq77XSSVWSdxe7eZQ5TWiYkCk2E2oViVBeCF

2 Likes

4 Likes