Flight to Fight NFT

Made from the energetic field on the flight to fight energetic alchemy track. Here is the alchemized version enhanced with the essence and confidence of the well respected and admired Panthera Tigris. Limited Edition energetic NFT art.

73 Likes

Someone let us know how many copies please

9 Likes

30 Likes

How to make the nft visible on the new thread :grinning::grinning:

Edit: Done :100::ok_hand::+1:

10 Likes

@Beltloop

5 Likes

Thank you Captain for this Gem :gem:

4 Likes

It’s raining presents lately

3 Likes

Wow nice upgrade! Had to grab this.

6 Likes

I just bought it (I got number 200), Thank you @Captain_Nemo :slight_smile: !

2 Likes

could someone please explain me what this nft is for, i don’t understand

2 Likes

Read this thread

17 Likes

Ahhhh
Delicious

I see panther writed it I like.

I see fight I like .

I see this…

Crush.

Ahhh

What’s up Humans :sunglasses:

Some premium content darou’ ?
@Nice2knowU

11 Likes

I only release premium content (more coming soon)

You have a crush on Crush-sama, don’t you?

3 Likes

I printed the nft, few minutes staring at it felt the energie of that beautiful Panthera Tigris…

Calmness, confidence and security are the first things that I felt in less than an hour.

Thank you Captain and team, SammyG for all the wonderful things you Create for us.

15 Likes

very grateful for this Mandala, the track was/is a blessing but this… even more so. Thank you for creating this Captain!

I had the lion dog tag on but since I saw it had Panthera Tigris I thought maybe I’d ask if it clashed with the tag? if anyone could chime in. I’d appreciate it.

8 Likes

I wonder what the exact differences are between this NFT version and the audio version?

Is this one here more like a constant energetic push?
While the audio version is a smart field that works on the respective brain areas and only in those situations where one would exhibit flight behavior?

Also, what would be the “alchemy of flight to fight”?

10 Likes

something in the created morphic field energetically changes one’s personal field from avoidance of issues to standing up for oneself. that is the alchemy = the catalyst for change

26 Likes

I don’t have the lion tag. But I was wondering about different types of energies clashing.
Black Panther & Unicorn or Fairy bones for example? ferocious Vs angelic?
Can we carry different ones in the bone series on us?

3 Likes

This is honestly amazing… bought this less than 1 hour ago and already feel it as life changing stuff. Also, I love tigers so I could be strongly biased… Incredible energy though.

22 Likes
(bump)

Any new experiences with this field?

2 Likes