Im in a really bad way guys. Please help

Oh like you mean the emotional alchemy nft thing?

No, this is totally its’ own thing. I cannot recommend the practice of Reiki enough.

3 Likes

Oh
Oooooo.
O
now i get it lol

1 Like

@Violet Hi, sorry its taken me a while to reply. I fell into bad habits again the past few days - staying up far too late, eating bad food and missing gym sessions plus shifts at work. I have started a 21 day challenge today to get myself back on track. Thankyou so much for taking the time and effort to help me, I’ve taken your suggestions and have quite a few of them in my stack.

I’ve also been messaging with @Divine_Lotus who gave me some wonderful suggestions and I want to leave this information here for anyone who may come across this thread who is in a similar situation and facing the same struggles as me.

Ok so there is one field which has given me MASSIVE relief which was suggested to me by @Divine_Lotus and that is the PTSD field on patreon. I was living in constant fear (fight/flight mode) before coming across this gem. I got diagnosed with Generalised Anxiety Disorder a few years ago and thought that that was the problem, when in fact it must’ve been PTSD all along. I have been through some traumatic things the past few years, namely a traumatic relationship with someone I fell head over heels for, and also I had a couple of bad experiences with old friends which I wont go into the details. But now when I look back, I can see how these experiences might well have caused PTSD. After listening to the PTSD field 3 times, I felt the most peaceful I have felt in YEARS.
If anyone who comes across this post is constantly living in fear, fight/flight and can’t stop thinking about the past, try the PTSD field. Be sure to read the description though as it is not a field to be over used.

I am also listening to a stack based on SOUL stuff. I am going to leave my playlist here for anyone going through the same struggles. This is the SOUL playlist -

11:52NOW PLAYING

Subconscious Limits (Removal) Ver 2.0 (Energy Programmed)

14:54NOW PLAYING

Ego Dissolution

Dream Seeds

4:47NOW PLAYING

Automated Grounding

Dream Seeds

Automated Grounding

Dream Seeds

4:02NOW PLAYING

The Torsion Field (æther)

Energetic Alchemy

4:52NOW PLAYING

Quasi Crystal From Khatyrka Meteorite (Energetically Programmed Audio)

Dream Seeds

6:39NOW PLAYING

Pietersite Energy

Dream Seeds

4:54NOW PLAYING

Higher Self Connection

Dream Seeds

15:17NOW PLAYING

The Plasma Light and Infrasound Bioactive Beach

Sapien Medicine

14:00NOW PLAYING

The Alchemical Revision of Childhood

Dream Seeds

2:53NOW PLAYING

The Alchemical Revision of Trauma

Sapien Medicine

2:14NOW PLAYING

Alchemical Revision of Inner Self Love

Dream Seeds

5:33NOW PLAYING

Mindfulness (Self Realization Series Pt.4)

Sapien Medicine

4:44NOW PLAYING

Timelessness (Self Realization Series Pt 3.)

Sapien Medicine

7:02NOW PLAYING

The True Self of Others: Divine Spark (Self Realization Series Pt 2.)

Sapien Medicine

3:11NOW PLAYING

Depths of your Soul

Sapien Medicine

8:19NOW PLAYING

Discerning What Is Yours And What Is Not (Energy/Frequency Healing Music)

Elke Neher

11:35NOW PLAYING

Releasing Vows and Old Soul Contracts That No Longer Serve You

Maitreya Fields

5:07NOW PLAYING

Removing Negative Entities, Bad spirits, Black boxes, Тhought Forms / Energetically Programmed Audio

Maitreya Fields

5:09NOW PLAYING

Remove Negative Cellular Memory / Energetically Programmed Audio

Maitreya Fields

5:56NOW PLAYING

The Sword Of St Michael

Sapien Medicine

7:51NOW PLAYING

The Art of Letting Go - Detachment Field / Energetically Prgrammed Audio

Maitreya Fields

4:16NOW PLAYING

Take Back Your Whole Power / Energetically Programmed Audio

Maitreya Fields

5:32NOW PLAYING

Soul Fragments and Soul Fragment Retrieval / Energetically Programmed Audio

Maitreya Fields

6:19NOW PLAYING

More Tolerant Than a Tree / Energetically Programmed Audio

Maitreya Fields

6:09NOW PLAYING

Restore Etheric Body and Close Aura Gaps / Energetically Programmed Audio

Maitreya Fields

3:21NOW PLAYING

Love Graviton

Energetic Alchemy

8:23NOW PLAYING

Taaffeite Crystal Energy (rare)

Dream Seeds

:heavy_minus_sign::heavy_minus_sign::heavy_minus_sign::heavy_minus_sign::heavy_minus_sign::heavy_minus_sign::heavy_minus_sign::heavy_minus_sign::heavy_minus_sign::heavy_minus_sign::heavy_minus_sign::heavy_minus_sign::heavy_minus_sign::heavy_minus_sign::heavy_minus_sign::heavy_minus_sign::heavy_minus_sign::heavy_minus_sign::heavy_minus_sign::heavy_minus_sign::heavy_minus_sign::heavy_minus_sign::heavy_minus_sign::heavy_minus_sign::heavy_minus_sign::heavy_minus_sign::heavy_minus_sign::heavy_minus_sign::heavy_minus_sign::heavy_minus_sign::heavy_minus_sign::heavy_minus_sign::heavy_minus_sign:
:heavy_minus_sign::heavy_minus_sign::heavy_minus_sign::heavy_minus_sign::heavy_minus_sign::heavy_minus_sign::heavy_minus_sign::heavy_minus_sign::heavy_minus_sign::heavy_minus_sign::heavy_minus_sign::heavy_minus_sign::heavy_minus_sign::heavy_minus_sign::heavy_minus_sign::heavy_minus_sign::heavy_minus_sign::heavy_minus_sign::heavy_minus_sign::heavy_minus_sign::heavy_minus_sign::heavy_minus_sign::heavy_minus_sign::heavy_minus_sign::heavy_minus_sign::heavy_minus_sign::heavy_minus_sign::heavy_minus_sign::heavy_minus_sign::heavy_minus_sign::heavy_minus_sign::heavy_minus_sign::heavy_minus_sign:

And this is the PTSD stack which i am playing once per week -

:arrow_down::arrow_down::arrow_down:

Automated Grounding

Dream Seeds

Automated Grounding

Dream Seeds

The Torsion Field (æther)

Energetic Alchemy

15:17NOW PLAYING

The Plasma Light and Infrasound Bioactive Beach

Sapien Medicine

PTSD Help PTSD field on Patreon x3 (sorry, couldn’t manage to copy and paste the image)

Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Help (Energetic and Meditative Treatment)

Sapien Medicine

2:40NOW PLAYING

Enpp6 Enzyme

Sapien Medicine

7:50NOW PLAYING

Brain Regeneration (Morphic and Energetic Programming) Experimental

Sapien Medicine

4:07NOW PLAYING

Cosmo-volt

Sapien Medicine

2 Likes

Oh how wonderful! Thank you for the update :heart: T

And perhaps consider the audio fight to flight as it’s specifically for alleviating that. It’s a mere 5 USD, available on his site, SoundWeave :slight_smile:
There’s a mandala for it as well on the Sapien Shop (it’s simply the field’s audio transferred over to the mandala)

And so very glad to hear your change. Kuddos to both of you. @Divine_Lotus for helping you, and you for thinking for all else. People like you are what grounds this form :pray:t2:

4 Likes

Oh, I wasn’t aware of the fight/flight field, I will go and purchase that now. Thankyou so much @Violet

2 Likes

You got this! @StayHard

5 Likes

Thankyou so much @Violet ! I’ve purchased the $5 one and will look into getting the NFT when I have some more money. Really thinking this (fight/flight) plus the PTSD field could be the majority of the help that I need

3 Likes

Did you try this from Energetic Alchemy?

2 Likes

See, this is the issue, the underlying problems at the cause of what brought you depression will never ever resolve themselves if you do not learn a simple principle which is BALANCE.

You are just further exhausting your energetic system.

Running in endless circles, searching for a quick fix or cure while the root cause never gets resolved.

2 Likes

This isn’t about just 1 person but the majority of issues that many of us bring up are in relation to these things. Us as a whole (such as those of us in this forum and seeing the whole picture) rather than being separate

1 Like

Hey, i have nearly the same symptoms as you. For a long time. Which really helps is the new “self love transcendance” Meditation, Wim Hof breathing and cold showers. After doing that i feel so much more relief of the feeling in the solar plexus.

2 Likes

Thanks for the recommendation, will give it a shot!

1 Like

Thankyou man, I take cold showers daily, that’s actually something I’m very consistent with! Breathing exercises is definitely something I’m trying to make a more regular thing. And will try the self love meditation. I’ve actually had HUGE relief using the PTSD field on patreon too. I don’t know if that’s something you’ve tried or not

2 Likes

The ptsd field no, im going to give it a try :slight_smile: thanks

1 Like

Let me know how you get on man

2 Likes

Are you talking about the PTSD help or the Clean one?
How many times do you listen a day?

Thank you

I only know of one and that’s the PTSD help on Patreon. Which is the other one you’re referring too?

Sorry the other one called SGB

Stellate Ganglion Block (Clean) , I forget that they have different names.

This one doesn’t have the Amygdala field.

Thanks for the reply

1 Like

Ah ok, I know the one you mean. The PTSD help has got SGB in it

1 Like