Flight to Fight

It’s on the Sound Weave, official store as Sapien Shop

4 Likes

Is sound weave owned by sapien? Are all the products on sound weave made by sapien?

2 Likes

Yes

3 Likes

First listen. This field feels so nice. Like other anxiety removal ones with kicker.

2 Likes

Really liking this. The subtle push in the right direction. How does this compare with unstoppable?

1 Like

There’s also an NFT for this, though I don’t think it comes with an audio. It is augmented with the essence/confidence and energies of the Tiger.

Are you talking a bout unstoppable willpower? I’m not sure, but you can try it out on the Dream Seeds channel.

4 Likes

Didn’t there was nft! I meant unbreakable

1 Like

My bad for the late reply.

Unbreakable is an awesome field. I can only speak for myself, but there is a tangible increase in overall confidence that the field inspires in the user. It makes one fearless with a proactive mindset to find solutions to your problems.

A very positive kind of “stop making excuses” sort of mindset. Instead of being in a fearful state, it encourages and in a way energizes one to look for answers to existing problems in any facet of your life that needs correcting. It makes one stop sitting around hoping things will get better, you become more driven to take action to find resolutions/fix issues in whatever manner they’ve manifested in your life. The byproduct of the confidence/inspiration this field creates within seems to seamlessly make one apply more effort in accomplishing goals.

This is just my subjective expierence with the field. You should probably read other testimonials in the official public thread. Everybody is different, and each reacts to fields differently for the most part. Hope this was at least somewhat helpful :grinning:

Definitely a worthwhile purchase in my opinion.

8 Likes

Thanks Ric!

2 Likes

Amazing song :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

I think this has been recommended often but it’s still relatively underrated.

If you get stressed out and overwhelmed easily, or if have the tendency to drop into victim mentality more often than you want to, this is for you. Use this.

I feel that what it’s doing is taking the way you think about your life and rather than feeling like you’re in the weeds or the trenches, it’s airlifting you out and up so you can see it from higher up. Once you’re shifting from micro to macro, everything looks much more manageable and you feel like you can tackle more things at once since everything that was stressing you out looks smaller now. And as a result, you turn toward solutions and you turn toward service. You’re more effective now, for yourself
and others.

25 Likes

After 120 days of listening, what seems to be more evident is the absolute calm in choosing between flight or fight mode; I mean the preference between these two opposing situations is no longer the result of fears or insecurities, but only from one’s own needs, from carefully weighed choices. In addition to this, it also seems to me that when one thinks between the two options, one has a clear vision of what would be the natural choice, but it means that even a different decision from this one does not involve consequences of any kind.

9 Likes

Badass beat and field.

Had me shadowboxing in my bedroom.

Time to conquer.

1 Like

do i need to listen to this if i have knight warrior mindset ( new one )

Where can I buy this the shop is not available ?

@Moshiro the site has closed down. You may want to opt for the NFT version which has an audio as well…

1 Like

Oh thanks, I might try the NFT version then, it’s sad that this field is not available anymore, it’s really important…

1 Like

Can anyone share this since it’s no longer available now that soundweave shut down? Where can we find it?

Look at the post 2 above yours, it has a link to the NFT with audio included.
@whit

4 Likes

Thank you! I did try the new one.

1 Like