Flower of Life (Album)

this field is kind of replaced by blueprint of life, no ?

1 Like

Its still very useful if you want to create specific stacks with it and have a smoother ride.

5 Likes

I see. Thanks !

2 Likes

Could you say more? It is one of the properties of the flower of life .

I don’t use this audio anymore I switched to blueprint of life

4 Likes

I had a problem with my feet that made me always needed to wear sandals at home. Plus, all of my shoes have insoles because my feet would hurt when I walked without them.

I listened to this field just once without any reason, and I forgot about it. The next day, I noticed something new with me when I woke up, but I couldn’t remember what I did differently. And after a few days, I finally remembered that I listened to the Flower of Life :D.

Usually, I would make my bed as soon as I wake up, and my feet would hurt from touching the floor without sandals, so then I would wear my sandals. That morning, I made my bed, and I did a few other things. When I finally saw my sandals, I just realized that I had been walking around the house without them. I was surprised that it didn’t hurt anymore to walk barefoot like that. In the next few days, I was still wearing my sandals out of habit.

Now, I have been enjoying my barefoot life at home. I am also excited to wear my open toe shoes again when I have the occasion. Maybe I should consider buying summer sandals as well :tropical_drink::beach_umbrella:. This was not the first time that I was surprised with what a field can do in such a short time. Thank you @Dreamweaver for your great creation :heart:.

32 Likes

what mandal are u using?

1 Like

This. I used it only twice the other day. All of a sudden I look pretty and things went in a flow throughout the day.
What other effects can one expect from this remarkable audio? I truly believe this is an underrated gem.

17 Likes

Wait until you buy blueprint of life

9 Likes

I was going to copy paste some of the comments and a bit of the description but friend… you just gotta go to the start of this post and read EVERY comment, so much beautiful things shared!!! :hugs:

9 Likes

I sometimes run a stack of Torsion+Hum of the Universe+ Flower of life.

It’s really great.

9 Likes

I believe it’s on another level entirely. Now I see what people are talking about. :grin:

4 Likes

I did just as you said! So thrilled that we got this one for free. It’s priceless really :star_struck:

4 Likes

Yep!! Enjoy iiiit :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::hugs:

4 Likes

The synchronicity feels like magic right now. Thanks for sharing

I Played flower of life on loop and slept on it last night. Just right now i had an intense emotional breakout (assisted with hoponopo)
about life, how bittersweet it is. How ill we feel it is. But it’s not ill. It’s just the world being then world. We grow up in illusions, and our soul journey’s purpose is to learn on every pain after peeling off every lie we grow up with.
When we learn to accept the pain, and moreover, love it as much as the opposites as joy, this is what true love is. you grow with the pain. you can have the opportunity to become a better person. You love just because you love, not because what you think it should be or you want it to be.
Because at the end it just is what it is. without asking you for permission.

One of the big lessons i had in life… that everything, how beautiful it is, comes at a price. and in every darkness, there is a beautiful light at the end of the tunnel.

Strange how this world wolds works!

12 Likes

Roses smell and roses have thorns. People condescend.

5 Likes

This was an Awesome Episode!

Came across this essay on the Flower of Life (via a Reiki newsletter I subscribe to), and it made me reach for this field again (it had been set aside ever since I purchased Blueprint of Life).

It was a lovely reconnection. There’s still some merit in playing this field by itself, even though we have since then seen bigger and brighter fields. I personally like it at the top of beauty (skin/hair or anti-aging, self-pampering) stacks. It would be great with Blessings of Aphrodite too I think.

If I have the time, it’s nice to add before anything with Higher Self or Echoes of the Past or any connecting with other/higher/divine beings or consciousnesses.

Alternatively, pop it at the end any kind of stack (after the smart fields), those times you kind of just let things play in the background and forget about them. It’s like a nice cooldown/wrap-up to a listening session.

There’s something about playing it right before the Smart Reiki field that gives it a little more :sparkles:. Kind of like setting up the space for it, which can help to focus your intention.

Effects next morning are usually a calm mind, feeling relaxed, more “pulled together”.

Idk just some ideas. Dust it off and give it a relisten.:blush:

18 Likes

I actually LOVE this field paired with Blueprint! Or in between my stacks for anything really!

With Blueprint, sometimes there can be some sort of an energetic traffic, where Blueprint keeps finding out more and more of the mess I’ve created and wants to throw out all the junk all at once. This is where this beautiful flower in life comes in!! I feel like it creates a flowing space for all the fields to come in, specially blueprint, but it works with other fields just as well.

If there is any field that feels a little complex at the moment, or you feel like you wanna absorb more of it, or you just wanna recharge in the middle of your stack, this field is the one!

Also it always enhances my wealth playlist! :slight_smile:

Be it on VLC or in the Astral lol

Love this one! Thanks Lilo for the bump!

15 Likes

Ancient examples of the ‘flower of life’ pattern, dating back more than 2000 years.

20 Likes