Flower of Life (Album)

By listening to flower of life after years neglecting classical music I find myself listening to Mozart again

21 Likes

Man I’m still really confused about this audio and its purpose. I have it in my stack… but with all the other new fields going on, I really have no clue what it’s doing

5 Likes

Tried this today in a deep cycle…

It’s extremely soothing. It’s like life is giving you a hug once you integrate it completely.

9 Likes

The Flower of Life is a graphical representation of some very big, very esoteric ideas. Like, the nature, purpose, and plan of all creation and where we fit into it. You can think of the audio as helping you to better connect into these things.

We have the higher self audio/mandalas, which help us to better connect with the spiritual parts of ourselves, we have the Best Path in Life to help us have the kind of life that our Higher Selves feel is best for our ultimate spiritual development, and now we have Flower of Life to help us understand how we fit into the greater plan for all life, how connected we really are.

There’s so much more than this, but it’s a start…

24 Likes

You got it spot on! This symbol was imperative for me in my early spiritual development. One day in my early 20s while I was meditating with this symbol I received some kind of download that was filled with immense unconditional love and understanding of how we are one. Since that day I really thought twice before judging something or someone.

If I had to only take one symbol / concept to my grave, OM being a close second but this one would be first because to me it defines what “GOD” is… ALL of us together.

27 Likes

we are…

2 Likes

Love this field so much, personally its my favorite and only used it for a day, its amazing. Alot of great benefits.

8 Likes

I feel like what this field does or one of the benefits is that it makes you love doing everything you do. What I mean is what ever your doing in your current time, whether working, gaming, working out, studying, you feel this unconditional love that makes you perform better. I love this field

28 Likes

I saw this comment on the Patreon page regarding Flower of Life:

"Could we possibly get a lotus of life frequency? flower of life is a metatronic reversal and it kind of blocks true connection to pure higher dimensions. thank you "

Does anyone know if this is true? @_OM @Dreamweaver

6 Likes

Me too. When I saw the image of this a remembered.
Makes you wonder how connected kids are and also how it the connection becomes dormant when one grows older. Pity that…

3 Likes

Metatron is a good dude. Those who complain about “Metatronic” constructs can be assumed to be under full Matrix control. Metatron was the first to ascend without all the external rules.

9 Likes

That’s cool, thanks for clearing that up. Admittedly I don’t know anything about metatron or “metatronic reversal”, I was just curious if it blocked connection to higher dimensions like the comment suggested.

1 Like

Just curious was watching this reiki video about the merkabah and in the description it says to pair this up with the energy of flower of life.

My question is, what is this pairing doing? I found it curious and wanting to know more.

Thank you

3 Likes

I’m quoting @lilo:

it [Flower of Life] adds structure and beauty to one’s intentions and energies, making the workings more amplified and powerful.

You can read the full post here:

5 Likes

The MerKaBa and Metatron’s Cube are a locus of divine power, and based on the same sacred math as the flower of life.

7 Likes

Now that it has been released for a while, anyone have golden ratio effects on the face…

I’m curious on whether this audio will make your face have ideal golden face ratio…

5 Likes
9 Likes

Thank you @anon44876465! That is one of the best episodes! :grin:

6 Likes

I listened to this once yesterday, and have experienced several incredible results. Feeling thrice as energetic as usual. Much more life force and vitality. Felt like meditating and my temper seems to have gotten better. Also, I have chronic insomnia but last night I slept very easily and woke up with glowing skin! It just might have become my favorite field after one use.

17 Likes

Not sure if it was this audio but am I the only one who noticed facial structure change?

10 Likes