Flower of Life (Album)

Nwm about that comment, there might be a correlation to the torsion field.

1 Like

It’s funny how as a child I continuously drew this symbol with my compass, without having the slightest idea what it was (neither my parants or anyone that looked at my drawing) :sweat_smile:

12 Likes

Ideas:

Flower of Life + Facial Symmetry

Flower of Life + Scoliosis Treatment + Atlas Posture

Flower of Life + Elektrosmog album

Flower of Life + Higher Self Connection / Collective Consciousness / Interconnection / Conceptual Realizations

Flower of Life + Love Alchemy or Mental Health

Flower of Life + Wealth/Abundance stack

Flower of Life + Charisma and Glamour

Flower of Life + Crystal albums (turns them into a grid)

Flower of Life + Vibration of Creation

45 Likes

Woot woot! First post and already adding value to the forum!

Welcome!!

16 Likes

Welcome lilo to the forum!

7 Likes

thank you @Zen and @SilverZuzu! :wave: long time lurker first time poster etc

I do not know if my suggestions will “work”, I was just thinking and reading about all the keywords of Flower of Life… the applications seem so numerous…

before this I only know of it as a popular format for crystal grids. it adds structure and beauty to one’s intentions and energies, making the workings more amplified and powerful.

I imagined a similar synergistic effect when added to one’s stack, especially anything to do with: golden ratio, mental/physical/emotional/spiritual balance, symmetry, harmony, connection, network, protection, DNA, creation…

Most welcome if others would care to try and share results. As I am sure many find this field to be an enigma and want to learn how to make it work for their specific goals.

29 Likes

Golden ratio ? --> phi --> Theraphi !

So maybe listening to flower of life + the plasma field is a good combo .

7 Likes

I did a one hour meditation with this today morning.
I will report on things with an update.

5 Likes

yess i thought of that, and man it left me buzzing even after using the automated grounding audio a couple of times, felt really divine :sweat_smile::ok_hand:

9 Likes

I continue my daily meditations

Definitely some observable effects
Yesterday felt some warmth in my left knee and pain in my right knee
Some tingling in fingers
Pain in the bone behind right ear

Today:
Some pain at top of head
And some more pain left side of brain

Libido levels are good.
So I’m guessing it is the flower of life audio that’s responsible for the new found boost

23 Likes

I feel exactly the same.
Also it seem to improve my body connection and coordination in my practice

16 Likes

By listening to flower of life after years neglecting classical music I find myself listening to Mozart again

21 Likes

Man I’m still really confused about this audio and its purpose. I have it in my stack… but with all the other new fields going on, I really have no clue what it’s doing

5 Likes

Tried this today in a deep cycle…

It’s extremely soothing. It’s like life is giving you a hug once you integrate it completely.

9 Likes

The Flower of Life is a graphical representation of some very big, very esoteric ideas. Like, the nature, purpose, and plan of all creation and where we fit into it. You can think of the audio as helping you to better connect into these things.

We have the higher self audio/mandalas, which help us to better connect with the spiritual parts of ourselves, we have the Best Path in Life to help us have the kind of life that our Higher Selves feel is best for our ultimate spiritual development, and now we have Flower of Life to help us understand how we fit into the greater plan for all life, how connected we really are.

There’s so much more than this, but it’s a start…

24 Likes

You got it spot on! This symbol was imperative for me in my early spiritual development. One day in my early 20s while I was meditating with this symbol I received some kind of download that was filled with immense unconditional love and understanding of how we are one. Since that day I really thought twice before judging something or someone.

If I had to only take one symbol / concept to my grave, OM being a close second but this one would be first because to me it defines what “GOD” is… ALL of us together.

27 Likes

we are…

2 Likes

Love this field so much, personally its my favorite and only used it for a day, its amazing. Alot of great benefits.

8 Likes

I feel like what this field does or one of the benefits is that it makes you love doing everything you do. What I mean is what ever your doing in your current time, whether working, gaming, working out, studying, you feel this unconditional love that makes you perform better. I love this field

28 Likes

I saw this comment on the Patreon page regarding Flower of Life:

"Could we possibly get a lotus of life frequency? flower of life is a metatronic reversal and it kind of blocks true connection to pure higher dimensions. thank you "

Does anyone know if this is true? @_OM @Dreamweaver

6 Likes