Flower of life or Lotus of Life?

I feel when I open that site, I need to close it

3 Likes

Do you feel that in your gut or your heart?

If this is not so, does the lotus of life have any meaning?

I canā€™t answer this question as Iā€™m not sure about the meaning of each.
Itā€™s a strong feeling that the site doesnā€™t have good ā€œvibesā€, so to say.

Try to connect with it and see what you feel.

I have no ideaā€¦ I havenā€™t really messed with any of the New Age ideas or the different things cited on the web page.

As far as the symbol itself goes, I donā€™t particularly see a problemā€¦

Iā€™ve spent some time thinking about cosmology and I can see both diagrams representing constructive aspects of reality.

As a simple way of thinking about it, one of the most fundamental structures in reality is a torus structure. Basically, something kinda like a donut:

The different overlapping interactions of the toruses can get you both patterns. The flower of life (as I visualize it) would relate to different strong lines on the torus diagram (on the outter edges of it) coupling and forming a solid boundary. Basically, it would be something that causes the forms to emerge that define the things we perceive in reality.

The lotus of life seems like it would correspond to a situation where the strong lines of force are towards to the center of the torus (and the overlapping interactions would tend toward dissolution/oneness).

I guess that this would kind-of match the commentary in the article. But I see both just as different patterns for how form could emerge or dissolveā€¦ it takes the two of them for reality to tango.

But I have no idea if there were specific occult associations or encodings with the symbolā€¦ these are just the patterns that came to mind as I was looking at things.

6 Likes