Folder Activation Fields & Audios / Control via Imagination

Hey all,

I am looking for fields and technologies whose function is to activate or work with the content of computer folders.

My idea is to create topic specific folders and to use them by different technologies. In these folders are all kinds of data (audios, mandalas, subliminals, text, …). For example a folder for Cleansing, Energy Sensivity, Energy Body Act., Brain related fields, Healing, Sleep, Psycic, and so on.

Specifically, I am looking for technologies such as:

• Link & Bypass (Link between the fields in the folder and you)
  • MIW (Blockage/Resistance clearer. Reduce resistance to the folder contents)
  • Mandala Manager v2 or Field Emitter (Also function similar to a Link; by Maitreya Fields)
  • Servitors with the task to activate specific folder contents or to support other technologies.
  • Maybe it’s also possible to create a Clone Jutsu for every folder.

Based on this the idea to “use/start/activate” the energies of a folder via perception/intention/holographic imagination. This means that instead of working with “mentally spoken words”, activation takes place via the visual imagination of symbols.

For example, the “readiness” itself, each specific folder and also certain commands such as the time duration can be assigned to a specific symbol. And then you imagine that. Instead of an instruction (e.g. for Servitor/Mandala Manager) through a (spoken) word, this should happen purely through imagination. Very similar to Augmented Reality (AR). :iphone:

1. So, do you know of any other technologies that are specifically designed to work with “folders”? Any recommendations?

2. Does Dream have a field similar to this?

3. What is your opinion about a purely “perception/imagination controlled” activation of folders? Any Ideas?

I’m open to everything. :four_leaf_clover:

Thank you, Best regards! :v:

1 Like

there is a product that does that. Its named Convert Any File into AT (audio talisman) look for it if you want, you will find it.

I will say it worked for me but I had strange experiences with it and its impact on my energy system, and I attracted a lot of entities while using it.

But It could just had to do with the way I used this product. It may not be products fault at all.

Too many things about it I dont fully undestand, so I decided that using only Sapien’s stuff the way its intended to be used is safer option.

2 Likes

I have used this in the past for several months in various constellations. It never worked for me. Zero results.

…from Maitreya. Tested it for more than half a year in various constellations. This one has not worked for me as promised either. No noticeable results. I am saying it does not work properly because the same files from Maitreya, when listened to as regular audios, gave the results.

My verdict is that I am yet to see a creator who can create something like this that actually works. And with works I mean not just “feeling some energy”, but the files in the folder actually giving results as if one would listen to Sapien Med audio fields.

3 Likes

This would be great if it would actually work. As mentioned, I have not seen a solution of this type yet that works as promised.

1 Like

PI - Programmed Intention has a SD Card Talisman Creator & Manifestor item. Had a few results, YMMV but as I don’t limit myself to using just one method for a specific outcome.

1 Like

Playlist Copycat from Truly Supreme Subs is quite spot on, but it’s an audio itself, mandala version exists though, it exerts more effect while broadcasted from multiple images, printed copies.

Link and Bypass is the most tunable product in that venue I know about.

1 Like

Great! Thank you for your answers :heart_eyes: These are exactly the type of technologies I’m looking for. Sounds very interesting when you first read it. I’ll take a closer look at these. Nice!

Thanks for the hint @Matt1. I’m also curious about your experiences with Link/Bypass so I’ll take a look at the discussion too.

I already knew the talisman. I’ve had similar experiences with this.

Have you tested it with something obvious where results are instantly noticeable?

For example fields like Adronstenol, Testosterone, Sun Free Tanning, Workout Fields etc.

The solution that creates the link to the field or emits it 24/7 from a folder should give the same results as if you would be looping the field.

1 Like

@Trinity

Thanks for info. I was not aware that PI had something like this.

So did this SC Card Talisman actually manifest the stuff that you have put into it?

Have you tested it with something obvious, like for example putting in pictures and files that represent someone gifting you a cup of coffee?

Have you exeperimented with several of such manifestation folders (as written in the product description) to increase its power?

I tried something similar from Maitreya and that Seduction Magick flow guy’s talisman - with workout fields which I feel readily when used directly.

Could not feel anything at all. So stopped after trying for a few days.

Have not really tried PI’s version.

2 Likes

Reading the product descriptions, this sounds like QI’s 11th Power audio, i.e. being a booster of everything that you have listened to.
But I see there is also a charged picture available.

Has any of the Truly Supreme Subs stuff actually worked for you with real life tangible results?

Thanks for feedback.
I know that you are very energy sensitive, so if these products did not even work for you, then this confirms my suspicion that they are not working properly.

2 Likes

Maxed manifestation folders. Have not tested on fields so much yet, as I’m very sensitive to energy. Testing on small things right now, specifically against 2 intents (or outcomes), one was passing an exam, which was has a reputation for being hard/difficult, and I did not have time to do a full prep. It was a proctored (monitored) online exam, a few mins after the proctor admitted me, he disappeared and I never saw him again. Each time, a new question came up, it was like the “correct” answer was always seem to be highlighted. All weird AF, but net result, I passed without studying.
Second intent, For some time, I have been after getting invite to a special program, however, even with much research, it’s hard to discern what the criteria is for getting in. Anyway, picture/files used are things like a mock up letter of invitation letter etc. Also, left them on Betar Coils for added measure.
Patience is not a super power of mine, but lol and behold, if I didn’t finally get an Invitation Only invite finally show up!
Off topic, I’ve tried to use QI’s 11th Power audio a couple of times, but both times got extremely dizzy, to the point where it felt like it was vertigo or something. Haven’t tried it since, but just wondered if it had that affect on anyone else. As always, YMMV…

2 Likes

No, it isn’t a booster, but playlist activator. It worked for me each time used. You can put anything up to limit number in folder named My Playlist or such playlist and it will broadcast energy.

Charged subs - yes, but I used a few only, sleep limiting one, for example, they tend to produce results rapidly, but are taxing on nervous system.

3 Likes

Note that such broadcasters actually produce faster effects with fields not subliminals because subs even converted to energy don’t become somehow more potent.

1 Like

This is energy overload side effects, Quadible’s 11th power seems to bypass built-in energetic protection if it’s present in a field, at least this is what I noticed.

2 Likes

I noticed the audio talisman thingy worked for me only at minimal strength and with subconscious limits dissolver in the folder.

At the beginnimg I used x40000 x10000 etc strength and didnt feel anything at all.

But as soon as I set the strength to x3 I felt it almost as if listening to actual field.

the 10000 and more strength was better for files without strong energy signature, ie plain affirmations

2 Likes

I have mandala manager v2 and field Optimizer from Maitreya and I think it works to some extent but not fully. I too am looking for something that works more powerful