Food Charger and Enhancer

Not only food tastes better, but I feel I’ve been on happier throughout all day. Some foods usually feel heavy, but with this it’s just joy to eat

2 Likes

It would be great to have a mandala type version so you can place it in the refrigerator and pantry.

Does this work if the food is covered by something like a lid or tin foil or even if it’s in the bag?

1 Like

I had this question about the water charger too - does it work if the cap is on the bottle? I’m going to go ahead and say yes, because I believe the sound permeates anyway. But if anyone else knows definitively, please let me know

1 Like

I dont think it affects it honestly, logically it would make sense the sound can’t ‘get inside’ the bottle or the tin foil but sooner or later the energy will get to the food or water, somebody needs to experiment and find out, or tag the captain lol

No, its best if they are exposed for the time playing close by, leads off, caps off, etc

3 Likes

Can this help make food healthy so that you don’t get fat? Or maybe even help you lose weight?

[image]

Comments:

profile_pic

Emmanuel Poirier2 months ago

Is the app playing wav sounds or is it mp3 or lossy compression like on youtube?

profile_pic

shinrai3 months ago

Does this WORK for food in the stomach too?

profile_pic

Belly dance3 months ago

Using everyday since came out. A miracle for real💯

profile_pic

Reina d’Habsburg3 months ago

Thank you!! Love This!! :pray:t2::purple_heart::sun_with_face::full_moon_with_face::innocent::kissing_heart::dragon::crown::purple_heart::earth_americas::purple_heart::rainbow::rose::v:t2::rocket::sparkles:

profile_pic

KUEN3 months ago

Does it help with weight loss?

profile_pic

Jocina4 months ago

Will this video get rid of whatever Bill Gates is putting in our eggs or any food, since he is controlling majority of the farms in America.

profile_pic

Ezekiel C4 months ago (edited)

Thank you so much! It’s nice for people like me, who have been highly impacted by the toxic diet culture :)

(I’m not qualified to talk about ED, but my two cents are that it might be helpful too, in addition with a good professional help)

profile_pic

ReBo695 months ago

Imagine if the workers are hungry while collecting fruits or vegetables, hunger energy passes on the fruit, so you eat it and hunger energy gets inside you then you have to eat again and again… Fucktrix…

profile_pic

Surya Chowdhury5 months ago

As a diabetic, can I use this audio work?

profile_pic

ymfwill5 months ago

I just cant wrap my head around it…. First of all the music is fantastic totally my thing, I hate it when Sapie, goes Jazzy or beat, techno….gaah, could scream, it totally interferes with the healing process, when I habe to fight the pain from the distaste against certain kind of music, I have to, force myself to listen to that. So, I told myself, ok try this, with something, you really know tastes like , carboard…I habe to say, since years, (being extremely high sensitive) I hate food, it has become tasteless, or rather horrible tasting even thou I eat organic only. I can cook. The bad taste comes from, all those chemtrailsall over the world. I don’t eat meat very rarely fisch but only from Iglo fischschstabchen, fisch sticks, kind of,kids kids like them. It has this touch of carboard taste. So I stuck the whole content in the oven, I was playing this on loop, about 4 meters away, so I thought nah this cant work, I am probably too far away. Set the timer to 20 minutes. The forst Thing I noticed was there was no smell of baking fisch, I actually, checked the oven i thought it wasnt working since there was no fishy smell…the next thing I noticed, the stuff was dine, under 20 minutes…then i looked at the result, it was very crispy, and then I played, beside my plate while eating, and I thought, no way this tastes like food was tasting 35 years ago…dear God…seriously…i could keep it in my mouth longer, eat slower, and the next thing, was I could eat only the half of it, and I was full. I still…cant grasp it….from now on I am eating only with this, „seasoning“ everything, even supplements are going to be seasoned with this!!! God send really! Sapie, thanks….hugs….and blessings. You made my day!

profile_pic

Linda5 months ago

Sapien this is GOLD! I LOVE THE MUSIC AND CAN FEEL THE LIGHTNESS AND LOVE…WELL DONE MISTRO.:heart:

profile_pic

No-Thing to Lose6 months ago (edited)

THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT FREQUENCY THAT WE CAN USE… also any frequency that has Plasma in it is :fire: also… :pray:

profile_pic

RCF6 months ago

I must be a snack, because this field feels so chilld in my body, so uplifting =) thanks

profile_pic

pm7 months ago

Can this work on medicine?

profile_pic

FinaothaK8 months ago

Eternal gratitude Dream🙏

profile_pic

Vishal Makhijani9 months ago

You know what. All yours and other like quadible, Dr virtual 7 etc are Based on Shrimad Bhagwat Geeta

profile_pic

SapphireWolff9 months ago

my father made dinner for me. using this made it taste sooooo good. i love it

profile_pic

psychic psycho10 months ago

Used this 3 times now girls call me a "SnAcK":sparkles:

profile_pic

TheQuantumComputera year ago

this definitely works!

profile_pic

Oscar Covarrubiasa year ago

I played this while making some banana bread. Left the mix for a while to absorb the field. After baking, which was my first time ever to do so, I realized that the bread was really rich in taste if I do say so myself. I’ve had banana bread before but I honestly believe there was something special to the banana bread made with this field.

profile_pic

Medicon Enta year ago

Is it play when i taking food?
or any time?

profile_pic

Omar the Princea year ago

Does the suffer and bad things from the meat fade away with this?

profile_pic

Rory Nolana year ago

when using this i reccomend having somewhere you can send the negative energy to be transmuted, down into the earth is good, you might even want to take a basket of food outside and place it on the earth and then play this

profile_pic

schmaxya year ago

Can this make my junk food super charged and nutritious? :thinking:

profile_pic

Trudy D.2 years ago

God bless you. :heart: There is so much negativity in this world. I am so thankful I found this today. I will use it for myself and my cats food. You are are so kind and a blessing to the world. I hope more people find this.:heart:

profile_pic

Astrid Jaye2 years ago

This never gets damn old

profile_pic

Аня Омо Видео2 years ago

My simple pasta tastes amazing omg :heart_eyes: cheatcoding :smirk::monkey:

profile_pic

Leroy Duncan2 years ago

Does this remove toxins from food?

profile_pic

Santosh Gupta2 years ago

Unconditional gratitude Dream seed Team

profile_pic

Riaz Ali2 years ago (edited)

I ate a heavy meal and as 1 listen to this de-stressed my body as if the food became easier to digest and lighter…amazing. I didn’t wait that long after eating either just maybe 15 minutes so my body was still in the early digest and my heart rate went down noticeably. Amazing!!

profile_pic

Danide2 years ago

Playing this to my pantry :)

profile_pic

Savita Sone2 years ago

Will this charge medicine

profile_pic

me3092 years ago

I use this one and the water one all the time. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

profile_pic

HBC262 years ago

Thank you for doing this good audio. I’m wondering, does this enhance supplements as well?

profile_pic

hyperbolic chamber2 years ago

Sigil used in this?

profile_pic

Chaitra Amarnath2 years ago

What a blessing you are to humanity

profile_pic

HOMESOUNDSGOOD2 years ago

When I saw this I couldn’t wait to use it. We always said the blessing at meals growing up, but it was just so routine and void of emotion or gratitude. I really never understood the whole deal. Now I live alone and eat alone, and I do take a moment for feeling grateful, and I even speak Thank You to every bottle of water, and also leave it sitting on written messages, but I’m also going to put my iPad in the fridge on loop for a few minutes, because this really works. It tastes like the food my Ma and Pa grew on the farm growing up. They grew everything they ate. Like the Depression was still on or something. I miss that food, and my Pa did bless it before we ate, and it was true gratitude for the soil, plants, and my Ma preparing it. This is exciting to me. There was a science to it, but I didn’t understand it back then. Thank you so much. I used to have a Tesla purple plate in the fridge til my ex said I was nuts and threw it out. Food stayed fresh longer. I’m sure this will also prolong shelf life. I love you anyway, but I love you more every time I find another program. Gratitude for you​:green_heart::yellow_heart:

profile_pic

Alexandra C2 years ago

I use this every time I make a salad with fresh ingredients from the farmers market and the experience is just magical :heart_eyes:

profile_pic

Ana Macklis2 years ago (edited)

I was wondering , could this convert sugar into a harmless thing? I really love sugar :laughing:

profile_pic

Alex Emelianoff2 years ago

Cc

profile_pic

V

profile_pic

V

profile_pic

BossingUp Affirmations ✪2 years ago

But what if after using this, someone is sending negative energy again or whatever?

profile_pic

Portall2 years ago

I’m surprised it still doesn’t have millions of views. This is brilliant, and indispensable in today’s world.

profile_pic

tsybersma2 years ago

I’ve started using this with clothing too since after all we wear it for hrs!

profile_pic

egodeathrow2 years ago

Using this for my psilocybin mushrooms :)

profile_pic

Cat Harmony2 years ago

My food taste awesome, and my channel is very great energy

profile_pic

Ernesto Chua2 years ago

can this video use to charge water ?? does the energy healing frequency remain in the water forever ??

profile_pic

Rubz Renditions2 years ago (edited)

Will this work if you charge once and you have leftovers of same food the next day? Would you have to play this again

profile_pic

Pure_Vibess2 years ago

I tried a crazy experiment a friend of mine came over last night with some beer but I didn’t feel like drinking cause it can lower vibrations but then I thought why not charge the beer with foodcharger and I did ( placed 6 pack of beer on top of my speaker &looped it 3 times) then charged it with infrared and plasma light drink charger and I swear one can of bud light got me so drunk but I felt really good and had no negative comedowns I totally recommend this if anyone likes to drink.

profile_pic

Ernesto3 years ago

¨We enter them for the food … ¨It is a story in the talks with a devil by Oupensky.Excuse me, I’m not fluent in the English language.Translation of google

profile_pic

CBH3 years ago

Usually, when my family tends to make dinner that doesn’t fit into my diet plan, I always make sure to use this on my food so that the negative effects are vanquished and I only take in the positive effects that the food has. This video helps immensely, and I don’t feel any mental clutter from eating a substance belong to junk food for instance.

profile_pic

Papillon Papillon3 years ago

I felt love while listening. So much love. Now I’m eating my salad and homemade rice flat bread and it tastes amazing. Each veggie tastes a lot more than before I put my plate in front of the speakers. It’s energizing food now. Full of love. Thank you so much. :-)

profile_pic

Seema Khemada3 years ago

Are headphones compulsory??!

profile_pic

jaideep dholam3 years ago

Like when and how to use this…play out before the dish or just listen after eating or whenever you can…does it work if listened to after hours of eating

profile_pic

Ashley Marie3 years ago

Thank you so much. I’ve never made a perfect loaf of bread until I used this audio.

profile_pic

chauncygardner1233 years ago

Are headphones required? Thank you

profile_pic

Astrid Jaye3 years ago (edited)

Can I get a morphic field for avocado preservation just at that ripening point, a superhuman non human :avocado: A super food, if you will :wink::upside_down_face::rofl: Just kidding

profile_pic

sigma kodiak3 years ago

As I am made of both meat and water, just by listening to this I am charging myself.
God bless you, Dream Seed!

profile_pic

sigma kodiak3 years ago

What would happen if you listened to this with headphones while you ate?

profile_pic

Defne3 years ago

im a snack so this will work on me

profile_pic

Mx Ruwa3 years ago

I for real just stuck this in my fridge. Looking forward to good eats all week :relaxed:

profile_pic

Ezequiel Cutin3 years ago

does this work with dairy products such as milk? asking bc it isn’t technically “food” but it comes from an animal, so their energies are probably still embedded. thanks

profile_pic

aithaf3 years ago

Merci !

profile_pic

spiritual being3 years ago

Can I charge my marijuana with this ? I mean technically you can eat it

profile_pic

Mo3 years ago

Nice now i can eat 10 big macs a day

profile_pic

Starr3 years ago (edited)

Gratitude & Love for High Galactic Technology from our Star Family.

profile_pic

Bashayer Bebita3 years ago

Should the food be open or it’s okay to be covered? I mean to prepare the charging element before enjoying the deliciousness

profile_pic

Hams M.3 years ago

skskskjkjkll I use this video religiously for food but… I’m charging my weed now with this?? :joy: I know previously this one isnt good so lets see what charging it twice does :joy::sweat_smile:

profile_pic

Camy Besterwitch3 years ago

How do I use this do I play it close to the food also if eating at a restaurant how to use this food charger please let me know.

profile_pic

ZzZenergy3 years ago

I feel fucking delicious right now😂

profile_pic

Tribe Sail3 years ago

So… Do I give this to my food?? Like make em listen to it??

Sorry I’m dumb

profile_pic

Nisha Prajapati3 years ago

Is the sound important to be loud enough near food or 20% volume will do ?

profile_pic

Ovar Bremnes3 years ago

What constitutes “food”? Living organisms, molecular structure or something else? What is this field “targeting” specifically? I want to use this with everything I can!

profile_pic

TheAscendingBicep3 years ago

Can this work on vitamins?

profile_pic

TheAscendingBicep3 years ago

I drink raw eggs every day, and this gets rid of the bad flavor! (Still not good though haha, just a lot more pleasant)

profile_pic

ceres3 years ago

i have ask Am I listening or putting on food?
and thank you so much

profile_pic

spiritual being3 years ago

would playing this at least once be enough?

profile_pic

It’s just Huy4 years ago

You’re amazing Sapien…Thank you so much for all you do. I can’t say it enough.

profile_pic

𝑐𝑎𝑖𝑡𝑙𝑖𝑛4 years ago

Do we have to be present when this is played to the food? Can we leave it on and leave?

profile_pic

Lucka M4 years ago

Thank you, I play it even when I make my food , it always feels amazing and tasty :))

profile_pic

Mez4 years ago

Listen to this before eating food right?

profile_pic

Hubba Bubba4 years ago

Appreciate this, thanks

profile_pic

swapna bhaskaruni4 years ago

can we use this any time or only before or after eating

profile_pic

Healthforabetterlife4 years ago

Hi can somebody tell me what is the diet that dream seeds recommend us to eat ? :)

profile_pic

fujiwara no mokou4 years ago

I love the music you used, whats it called?

profile_pic

MR ENTERPRISE4 years ago

Cool ass picture!

profile_pic

Gregory Mullins4 years ago

Dr. Sabine said the only disease is when we compromise the mucus membrain and if we could get the mucus out of our bodies it would work like it was designed TO

profile_pic

Marlena Sien4 years ago

It’s a shame that the only time we prayed over our food was on the Christian Holidays…
And for most of us, our thanks wasn’t genuine.
We were terribly spoiled, yet spiritually lost and emotionally shamed.
So glad I am now finally finding my way.
Blessings to you and yours!

profile_pic

oly4 years ago

Amazing Taste!!!

profile_pic

Agung4 years ago

hi sapien just want to let you know, the link on the description is for the water charger app, not the food charger one.

profile_pic

Peter Pagliaro4 years ago

i’ve played this after i’ overate with my headphones on and it helped.i’m not advocating overindulging in any way as it’s obviously bad to do frequently .what i’m conveying is it was nice to have a natural relief for my mistake.

profile_pic

LM K.4 years ago

Wooowh what a great gift​:pray::heartpulse:

profile_pic

Blunt Studios4 years ago

So let’s say I’m cooking eggs, do I play this before I crack the eggs open or after I finish cooking them?

profile_pic

Spade4 years ago

Damn, now we can finally eat peacefully without worrying if something is bad for you!

profile_pic

vera donna4 years ago

Thank You So Much! Love&Light!

profile_pic

Angel Leo4 years ago

Can this be played on loop while cooking?

profile_pic

superfluous_synesthesia4 years ago

I’m glad to have this as an automated process. I’m sure this will have a great impact by transforming any food to become beneficial and healthy.

I have been practicing using intentional commands that hold multiple intentions behind it transforming all listed undesired food contents physical and energetic into love, health, prosperity and replacing with the proper amount of nutrition I require in the food and adding ingredients for my body and desired changes for my body to take. I found this in a book titled “Command Language: Optimum Settings For Humanity”.

profile_pic

Agung4 years ago

Naisu!
Thank you very much sapien!

profile_pic

Lisa Griffin4 years ago

Oh my goodness, you made it! Awesome! I am exstatic, was looking for this one, I use the water blessing charging one and this is perfect. Namaste

profile_pic

Imogenpsychic4 years ago

:heart:

profile_pic

Iskander Al Makkary4 years ago

Next need food materializer!

profile_pic

djdjdjd . hddh4 years ago

This is gonna make everything we eat uplift and fill us with goodness

profile_pic

djdjdjd . hddh4 years ago

Never have i eaten a bowl of cereals with such joy and enthusiasm

profile_pic

Rick James4 years ago

Can this work for animal food

profile_pic

TheDark4 years ago

GREAT

profile_pic

Phileepe Riechers4 years ago

Thank you for your valued contributions to society. This splendid audio and prior on your Sapien Medicine channel earlier the Down Syndrome audio. You and your team are amazing. Amazing people, minds, hearts and souls. Your truly in a minority group of people utilizing all the wonderful gifts God has blessed you with.

profile_pic

The Universe4 years ago

This is a real boon. Thanks dear.:heart:

profile_pic

Amanda Myricks4 years ago

Can we listen to it after we eat ?

profile_pic

Dewy Beam4 years ago

Gonna try this tomorrow <3 lovely intention

profile_pic

Life As LSE4 years ago

Sapien always been and continues to work hard i always appreciate you and your content sending you loving energy right now :heart:

profile_pic

Mean4 years ago

I used to do pray always before eat, and be grateful for that food. This field have a lot similiar energy although more intense, never though about all these things impacting such necessary habit.

profile_pic

Helen Holmes4 years ago

Hi .Moon Man, there was a film a few years ago about a restaurant doing this very thing. Thinking about the film made me smile because the emotion whilst cooking the food was sadness, can’t remember why LOL, so all the diners were in tears whilst they were eating, powerful stuff. This is such a great idea, is the moon ready to be inhabited do you think LOL

profile_pic

Oumonio4 years ago

This one’s dope!

profile_pic

Axillaris Thubten4 years ago

Dear Sapien, can we use this to enhance unhealthy food like chocolate, sweets, fat, flesh etc. for better digestation?
Another question: What about food with high percentage of water, or sauce-like consistence? What about yoghurt, or fruits like watermelon? Is it better to charge them with the water charger or food charger, or use both?

profile_pic

kb4 years ago (edited)

We in India are taught to do chanting or sing devotional songs while cooking just so to infuse food with divine energies… but in today’s day and age we are so stressed out that while cooking or even eating for that matter, we tend to think a lot of negative thoughts which directly affect our food and water and consequently our bodies…
So I’m extremely happy to have this one… thank you sapien meds… sending you love and light…:two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts::pray:
God bless you…:raised_hands::raised_hands::raised_hands:

profile_pic

Jeanne d’ Art4 years ago

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

profile_pic

merladyfae fysmdb4 years ago

Beautiful Dream Seeds, Thank you so much, just what we needed, thank you thank you!

profile_pic

Nytor4 years ago

So I had a question or maybe a couple of questions, I switched over to eating no meat cause of negative energies and drastically lowering spiritual potential. Would this alleviate any of those problems? Just curious forgive my lack of information and I wish a wonderful day for you all :heart:. Thank you so much for the hard work that you put out here for us Dreamseeds. Much love, light and peace to everyone. Feel free to chime in (whomever) with however you can with feedback. I appreciate it.

profile_pic

Clo-tii4 years ago

All my respect to you and admiration. You are so productive. We feel all the love behind and self-investment. It’s touching, inspirational. We can feel you are a happy soul/human, flourishing in what you are doing while contributing to Humanity. I hope one day I will be like you in my own way and that I will find my path. Thanks for everything!

profile_pic

oly4 years ago

:blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart: awesome bro ! (catch ur mail the track with the unconditional love is online on my page) love for that bro,respect

profile_pic

Roku4 years ago

Thanks alot Dream :wink::+1:

profile_pic

Victor Pereira4 years ago (edited)

Amazing Work!

profile_pic

Rebecca Destura4 years ago

WOW!! You are Incredible Sapien !! This is definitely a new one for us all!! Thankyou very much you Amazing soul :white_heart::white_heart::white_heart:

profile_pic

Bohemian Girl4 years ago

Aww! This is amazing! But honestly I’m looking for fasting video like this, that would be the perfection. But for us women not only commercial or feeling guilty also hormonal imbalances have tremendous negative effect beside stress.

profile_pic

Drayzee4 years ago

Nice one, gonna charge some food and try it now <3

profile_pic

Vj sharma4 years ago

You are great thanks :)

profile_pic

Ada Maria4 years ago

Maybe this thing recognizes me as food because I feel overwhelmed by unconditional love right now :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: wonderful music :notes:

profile_pic

deepa s4 years ago

Sapien pls make a subliminal to remove sun tan and sun burns on skin pls…

profile_pic

GV4 years ago

How to play ? Just keep & play the sound over the food ?

profile_pic

Ly Gia Quan4 years ago

How many times should we play near the food before eating them??

profile_pic

Hondo Escatoor4 years ago

This is awesome! Thanks Sapien!

profile_pic

Kondic Dr4 years ago

so creative and useful, like none others,… unique

profile_pic

Shan Free4 years ago

Thanks greatly appreciated do we use just like water

profile_pic

Minda Violetly4 years ago (edited)

This is a dream come true for me my friend! Thank you :heart: Update: I made these tofu scramble and potato tacos. They are already one of my favorite meals, but as I cooked this time I played this and OMG. They were mouthwateringly delicious like on a whole other level this time. I was wondering if we play this while we are at the supermarket if it would charge all the food there?

profile_pic

Zain Art4 years ago

Thank you

profile_pic

Zain Art4 years ago

Should we play it near our food or just listen to it and get the benefits when we eat

profile_pic

Harpal Gill4 years ago

First water, now food!!

profile_pic

Brooke Little4 years ago

You are working hard lately. I appreciate you! Can’t wait to try this!

profile_pic

Boo4 years ago

How perfect

surely i can eat junk food as much as i want and not worry about the negatives. its just cheaper and easier.

only reason i try not to eat junk food is bc it gives me massive brain fog and lethargy but with this i should be fine :D (I have a fast metalbolism and exercise so i wont get fat )

Description

We are what we eat, generally your food, commercial or otherwise usually gets embedded with the emotions, thoughts and energetic states of all the people handling it, until it reaches you.

This is designed to remove all the negative and ‘unhealthy’ programming in there and replace it with unconditional love and to enhance the nutrient effects of your food. (and maybe the flavor)

1 Like