For bigger testicle and sperms

@Captain_Nemo

Do justice to boys

Hey man, no need to @ him (I’m sure he’s very busy), like some one said earlier in the thread, theres already the enigma of black martian Jing, have you tried it yet? :)

6 Likes

:+1:

And

a thread for The Requests and Fields :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Apparently, Flaunt is fine for this topic as well

2 Likes

Also to add this field increased sperm volume tremendously. Not being too graphic but it’s like x5 the usual. Again not trying to be disgusting but just
a noticeable improvement.

2 Likes

What field are you referring to?

Plasma flaunt

insane balls

3 Likes

Because why not

7 Likes

Classic from South Park, Chocolate Salty Balls.

1 Like

Call me whatever but I literally laughed out loud multiple times seeing your posts, thank you for that! :100:

4 Likes
5 Likes

Me when the chorus started^

3 Likes

Welcome to the ball pit brotha. Spiritual aspirations? No thank you. The only goal is having galactic sized balls

5 Likes

This thread is like a grandma that keeps on giving

@MisterAnon
Can´t decide. Guess have to follow both paths
mc-balls

1 Like

Nevermind

Alwaysmind

:infinity: :brain:

4 Likes

That’s the problem, he drain energy from important goals or also only hobbies or deep desires. To limit you should use massive doses of Enigma Martian Jing were it not that it can raise blood pressure. :smiley:

1 Like

Is this suppose to make the shaft of your member sore? Tried it for the past two days and it’s been a hanging lower and just overall kinda sore. the LH and FSH hormone that is.

It’s not “supposed to,” no.

If you don’t want that effect, listen to your field less. Even if you’re right now in the “normal” listening range, you might be (for whatever reason) extra sensitive to this field or that part of your body to listen to this field the “normal” amount. You might have to start slower and build up from there.

2 Likes