For how long have you been listening to fields and what have been your results?

I reported that wierd video to YouTube admins for harrassment, it should be removed soon enough. It looks like all of his posts have been removed from here, thankfully. It was an unlisted video at first, not visible to the public, so it was aimed at this forum. He changed it to listed later. And then…

Update 1/25/23 some progress, now the link can’t be posted in a public forum or website :sunglasses:
Nutjob

5 Likes

one year! Any result depends on your own energy state, and you will continue to think and focus on the areas you want

I am also very grateful to Luna for her response, which made me improve and focus on myself

In addition to Luna, there are many great members who reply and gain a lot of knowledge. This forum is a huge database

7 Likes

I’ve been listening to Height Booster since it came out. I got zero results. I tried so many combinations, yet nothing.

1 Like

Discovered Sapien Medicine in Nov/Dec of 2021. For about 6 months in between then and now I wasn’t really using fields (life conditions).
Then in Dec 2022 I dove back in :diving_mask:, and been swimming here more and more.

There are so many single audios that are so amazing simply being played alone. Like I could easily spend lifetimes with several of the ones on Dreamseeds.

Too many results, too many to count. Some fields I could play for the first time once and my experience of reality is enlightened.

2 Likes

Please tell me all the audios you used to get a fast metabolism aswell as how long each of them took you to get results. Cos I have the same problem you once had. Legit been dieting since January and despite being in a consistent calorie deficit, my weight fluctuates like crazy. I gained 1kg in the past week even though I had a 500 calorie deficit. It doesn’t make sense man lol. Really need to solve this issue so please I’m begging you tell me what you listened to. For me it’s all about what I eat rather than the calories as to what happens to my weight. I’ve just eaten 4 buttered sandwiches & 3 cans of tuna in the past week. That equates to like 1600ish calories and I need 2500 to maintain weight yet I gained 1kg. Whereas when I had oven chicken wings with zero oil in (basically 1 ingredient), I was losing weight and sometimes over 1kg a week even though I’d eat like 2k+ calories worth of it a day. I hated eating like that though.