For my fellow people dealing with overload and overwhelm

Hello guys,

I started my journey here in September and unfortunately, I experienced a very bad overload (probably due to my energy sensitivity and realizing my limits when it was already too late).
It has been a long journey to recover, there are two things that I want to share with you. Something that made my recovery longer than it should have, is that I was advised numerous times to use more fields to recover from field overload. While I can’t state that kind of advice is not sound for some people, it was definitely wrong for me as it worsened my overload. Therefore, I would like to share with you two practices that can help you recover without using fields.
The first one is this mudra to strengthen the nervous system, I now do it 5 minutes every morning and it is a JEWEL:
1 Mudra Which Can Strengthen Your Nervous System | Mudra for Nervous System | Cure with Yoga - YouTube
The second one is standing barefoot on the grass and meditating in Embracing The Tree. I focus on the sensations in my feet.
Iron Shirt Chi Kung: Embrace the Tree - YouTube
Lastly, lemon balm tea (melissa) is very calming for the NS. It greatly helped me.
Black Tourmaline is also a great grounding stone.
I hope this helps some of you dealing with overwhelm. There are many people that are more experienced and knowledgeable of fields here, but I thought I would throw in my two cents. Bless you all. :slight_smile:

15 Likes

great comment,

2 Likes

Don’t forget to heal the nervous system with nerve related fields + enpp6 anything myelin sheath and anti inflammatory - antioxidant related stuff + detox

Omega 3 sources back in your system and vit d3

6 Likes

Thank you, would you like to link some of the exact supplements?

Salmon :yum:

2 Likes

You may best be getting sources that are the most bioavailable / most easily absorbed. I personally prefer to ingest from the source rather than pills unless someone has found something in such form that still uses natural ingredients

Seaweeds, flaxseeds, hemp seeds, chia seeds as well

You want to be sure your omega ratio is balanced. Too many of us have omega 6 loaded in due to cooking oils

Readings:

3 Likes

Wow, thank you for all the resources!!!

1 Like

MANHATTAN METHOD.

Unexpected effect.

The audio that has worked best for me(I don’t even understand the reason).

It helps me to counter the overload in some 85-90%. I totally recommend it. Not even grounding audios, the rife nft, Pu’s expanse field, quasic kinetic aura(this last one worked very good for me ‘maybe level manhattan method’ but only the first week, it was temporal help). Any haven’t solved this problem…

But Manhattan method i believe that yes.

And I take this opportunity to recommend listening to any cerebral field with wired earphones, I feel that they work better than with speakers or headphones.

9 Likes

Thank you so much sir. You are very much appreciated. It has been more than a year and still can’t use fields though I am mostly resting (i try a field every 3 months and still get overload).

1 Like

It worked great for me bro. I also recommend taking potassium supplements daily. I personally take 293mg daily. This helps too. Successes, I hope the manhattan method works for you as it did for me.

which brand earphone r u using ? can you share model name of that earphone ? as I’d tried with stereo headphone and morphic field work better with that headphone but I barely feel sensation on earphone,

For now I’m using an apple earphone. But any good quality wired earphone works fine.

This Yoni mudra was fantastic - thank you so much for sharing. :slight_smile:

Even though you said fields added to your load previously, I just picked up White Matter and have already found it fantastically effective (along with Yoni Mudra you shared).

1 Like

Om ah hum mantra is good too.

If you memorize it thinking that you’re taking a shower with the vibration of the mantra, your body will feel organized

I have the same experience as SpiritualSeeker, and when being overwhelmed, I always intuitively knew more fields would worsen my situation. Among the many fields I tried one by one, day by day, to help me improve, the one which helped was grounding. I did not try Schumann resonance, but maybe this would help as well.

That mudra I found when I was doing research, and if not mistaken, it was suggested by this forum. It didn’t work for me. Or maybe it did? Worked in another way? It was making me very frustrated. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

I researched and did a ton of stuff outside of listening to fields; here is what helped fast and with good results:

Nasya Karma with the purest organic ghee butter I could find. The first day you feel the difference; in a month, you understand that your nervous system is at a much better level than before. I used a lot in the beginning. Like a teaspoon for each nostril. Later on, I lowered it as I felt that much was not needed anymore.

Concentrated melissa in drops from a herbalist; did and does wonders. Tea was giving 10% of what a proper concentration was giving me as effects.

Lastly, what worked less but had other benefits was qi gong. Specific, easy-to-do moves for 10-15 minutes a day. When you search, you will find which are for relaxing the system, when to do them, and when you figure which move is best for you (you will know, you will feel it, your body will crave it after done once or twice), you should do them for more time or even work with them solo. I mention qi gong as, even though it has results but takes weeks to build up, surely will work in a holistic way, affecting so much more.

2 Likes