Forget about astral projection. what is bi-location?

Bilocation , or sometimes multilocation, is an alleged psychic or miraculous ability wherein an individual or object is located in two distinct places at the same time. hmm very interesting

has anyone be able to bi-locate.
if yes, you will be able to be conscious in the both places to walk and talk to people?

8 Likes

Why forget astral projection? Bilocation is actually much more advanced skill

Dali lama of all people was showing me how to do this while astral projecting as i was trying to call my physical body up so I can move within the 4th dimension (jinn state)

1 Like

just saying man lol i don’t ask you to forget about astral projection, the meaning is just bi-location seems more muraculous. i mean someone who already master astral projection could also start looking into bi-location.

1 Like

Hey, thanks for bringing up this subject. Did you find out anything new about it? It’s been over 2 years.

2 Likes

There are many accounts of people who did this, Robert Monroe and Neville Goddard for example. Personally, what it seems like to me is that astral projection, bilocation, manifesting, lucid dreaming etc are all one and the same skill/technique, rooted in imagination

5 Likes

I don’t know if all the stories are true, but there are some Saints, including some monks who apparently could do this; I read about a famous Father from Romania, called Arsenie Boca, many many people talk(ed) about his spiritual abilities, including the fact that he could be seen in different places, at the same time (he supposedly did this when his mother died; he was in jail, because the communist regime did not tolerate religion or spirituality and the guardians said he was in jail, while the people who were present at his mother funeral said he was there too; he had many spiritual powers, a guard who hit him, lost his hand to a disease and the doors from his cell were opening when he was praying - there are many testimonials about him).

3 Likes

I wonder if bilocation is what higher beings use to work with many people at once, like st. Michael, a lot of people ask for his help

2 Likes

That’s a great idea/hypothesis.