Forum is back up

Yeah, that was overloading the server and causing issues. Did a massive upgrade so that shouldn’t be an issue for a while.

This is all just the result of the forum growing. It is to say the least… very active. Even if you don’t see much in the latest activity, there is lots going on in the private group chats, ext… These group projects are fun and connecting us all even more. I love what I’m seeing :slight_smile:

25 Likes

Yeah, made a backup of everything today as well :+1:

23 Likes

:) also Sammy did you join the USA and free spirit groups
Idk how to invite or if u need an invite
But still
U have to pull thru kk

And same for you Mr.Mao :)

2 Likes

:pray: !

Thank you for all your efforts Sammy! :heart: I definitely felt this a lot more than IG being down the other month, lol.

4 Likes

My heart sank too at the forum bring down. This place is so full of valuable information and people, and what a gift to be surrounded by all this?

4 Likes

Would we be getting a Halloween sale? :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Your treats arrived early:
Stella Sale on gumroad

3 Likes

@Maoshan_Wanderer ¡I miss you a lot! my dear friend! :pensive::pensive::pensive::heart:

10 Likes

I think the forum summary view has changed.

In the past one could see only the top 5 people whom one has liked and has been liked by. Now it is 6 with each…

Or did I switch timelines again and am the only one with this memory?

1 Like

what do you mean?

1 Like

Previously there where only top 5 users visible under these:

Now it is 6…

(When you click on your own profile summary)

1 Like

It’s always been like that.

@Gnosticmedic27 has been my 6th most liked.

3 Likes

I have bad memory (sometimes) and now I’m confused? Was it 5 or 6?? At least in the last few months (since I joined the forum) I think 6, but idk for sure :joy:

Edit: my top 6 is slowly changing - I don’t want to force things, I like whom I like lol; I remember that a while ago, Captain wasn’t even in my top liked people, now he is always number 1 lol, life changes people, life changes likes :joy:

2 Likes

You’re my 4th most liked :). Third was Luna, but she’s gone. So you’re technically 3rd after Mao and Cap.

3 Likes

Luna was my #1 :heart: so yes, that makes you 5th

2 Likes

I don’t wanna clutter this thread up but where’d she go?

2 Likes

She appeared for a couple of minutes during desna’s live stream ;)

6 Likes

wait did she, I remember talking to her about chrion before she left.

does she still read this fourm? lol

2 Likes

I don’t have so much time to spend on the forum these days, and I definitely notice it’s super hard to keep track when I just open it to see what’s up.
I have had not and community projects categories muted for a.long time, but still.

Maybe she is tracking announcements cat. - and the stream was also announced on YouTube :)

4 Likes

She does have friends here

5 Likes