Forum is back up

Sorry for the delay in getting it fixed. I was out of state and didn’t have my laptop with me. When I got back home, saw that it was a disk space problem (ran out).

Forum is getting far more active than it seems (more lurkers than anything) and upkeep is increasing day by day… so with that, can sometimes come complications. Might try ads on the site to help with maintaining the rising upkeep. But we’ll see.

Just feels so damn relieving to not see the 502 bad gateway sign anymore :grin: Glad it’s back up and running.

96 Likes

Thanks @SammyG

32 Likes

Glad it’s back :tada:

26 Likes

Awesome, thanks Sammy.:clap::tada:

21 Likes

Nice to be back. Thanks, Sammy. :pray:

22 Likes

The relief is real! With the Youtube post it sounded like it was gonna take forever! Thank you Sammy that wasn’t late at all!

24 Likes

Thank you man!:pray:

12 Likes

home sweet home. Thank you @SammyG

18 Likes

I’m so happy, thanks!

17 Likes

Glad we are back :smiley:
Thank you!

17 Likes

Its funny, I was doing research on it, thinking it may be on my end. Trying to figure out how to correct it. Until I remembered I could ask on the Meditation chat.

Glad its back!

16 Likes

Ho hooo… I wanted to say this… The ‘Sapien loka’ is back !! :hugs::smiley:

15 Likes

I am just sooooo glad that the Forum is back up and running again! :clap:
Thank you for all your hard work Sammy :kissing_heart:
I was getting serious withdrawals :grinning:
Welcome home everyone! :partying_face:

20 Likes

Me when I found out that the forum is DOWN
tenor (52)

26 Likes

Thanks a lot great @SammyG!!! I missed the Forum and all the powerfull people here!!! :raised_hands:t3::raised_hands:t3::raised_hands:t3:

21 Likes

Thanks!

15 Likes

Thanks for bringing the server back up, captain’s message about detachment was nice tho.

Yeeee,

Let’s have it!

(Click on those ads folks IF YOU WANT TO.)

22 Likes

Thank you Sammy!!! Really grateful for your work and grateful to have the forum back! :pray: :pray:

13 Likes

Thank you so much @SammyG ! :pray: :hugs:
That wasn’t long at all. Thank you for getting back to it so quickly in fact. Ngl, my heart sank to the floor when I saw the error message :pensive: so glad it’s working fine again now and wasn’t anything serious :smiley:
Sometimes I’m a part time lurker… I’m too lazy to log in :sweat_smile:
And yay for ads! Most people underestimate the costs of running websites. I’d even regularly click on some, if it helps you, lol :wink:
And jus tsaying… if you needed to charge us a tiny amount to access, I’d not even mind either. I’m completely serious. This place has become so important to me :pray: :two_hearts:

17 Likes

You could add a donation button! I’m sure many of us would be happy to contribute to the upkeep!

20 Likes