
Subscribed. Thank you.
Can’t wait to subscribe
this community is priceless.
Interested
Thank you SammyG ![]()
You certainly agree with me, that in case mentioned scenario would ever take place,You won’t be today’s or yesterday’s version anymore and with that You’d be using Your future soul intelligence and adapted wisdom to master any situation…
You are a constantly more and more evolving soul with the intelligence to grow out old versions of self, old patterns and an old fear-or worry based mind…
of course these awesome fields assist and guide You and some of them surely help You to become the best version of self even faster…
but with the gained growth comes a new consciousness, a new frequency You gonna be operating from…
You will leave „worries and fears“ behind and step into the limitless (soul)being that You are…
don’t You think when You say „what if one day“, You are looking outside on things that most likely will never come into reality or You can‘t influence…?
but You want to look inside- thats where You grow, thats where You can adjust everything and evolve.
right here in the now…all is well !
You‘ve got Your fields, this awesome community, a dedicated @SammyG, @Dreamweaver [who deserves a expaaanded time-Out in another dimension far away from any needy, creedy or e vil energy], great support and everything that You need to do Your inner work to reach the state of mind that You won’t give a darn about „what ifs“ and things out of Your control and simply shine Your light…
detach and evolve…
the fields are the doors, You are the key !
well said!
Lol pc cases nowadays don’t even have a DVD drive anymore.
Summary
Damn, I feel old.
Really hyped to see Sapien med continue to exist, only joined early this year but I learnt so much and it feels like I have been here for far longer.
Forgot to mention that I’ll be recording the webinars and uploading them to the patreon. I know people can’t always make them so this would be a good way to smooth that out.
Good idea.
I hope the external disk reader/writer aren’t expensive though
Edit: looks like they are pretty cheap
@Owl why wouldn’t I have electronics ?
Faraday cage, then humanity will rebuild. If you die f you care.
But not doing anything because there is ridiculously small chance of armaghedon is for losers.
I might die tomorrow or anyway, so I will never try anything and stay where I am, get drunk.
Well, you replied to me, I just liked the idea of saving on disks on to hard drive and cloud
Plus anyday now I’ll get a couple mills, get a bunker with diverters, grounding rods, emp protections and what not. I’ll be good lmao
or load every field into the Tower Of Power nft, which you can command with your mind
Subscribed as well. Thank you!
Just subscribed. 
Sammy the G … lol
Out of curiosity will you be moving all sapien medicine fields over?
I’m happy to subscribe regardless.
But will be after the 6th to keep payments aligned 
Joined!
Convert the mp3s into vinyl records. Go to eBay and get a hand crank record player.
I’m envisioning a legion of mediciners with cd’s, vinyls, engraved titanium objects, lock and loaded servitors plus faraday-everythings living their best negentropic lives in shielded bunkers 
On a more serious note, I might burn my fields on a cd myself. Not a bad idea at all.
