Forum Refresh: Zoom Chat 10/6 - 1 PM EST

Hey everyone, it’s been a long time since we’ve all chatted so I feel it’s time we get together and catch up. Many of you have questions and I’ll be there to answer and just give an overall refresh of all that’s went on and where we are at the moment.

I may not answer every single question of course but I’ll try to get to most. I can also update everyone now in saying that Dream’s been back to great health for a while now.

I will post a link to the zoom chat on friday. Look forward to reconvening with many of you again. Been too long!

110 Likes

The best thing to have happened in the last century :pray: :blush:

69 Likes

Great to hear from you, Sam! and this is great news overall! :mage:

27 Likes

Looking forward to it !:zap::sparkles:

6 Likes

Great News! Thanks for the update. :blush:

8 Likes

Wow! I was in a shitty mood right now and reading this gave me so much happiness from inside 🥹

18 Likes

Great news. Looking forward to the connect. Thanks for the update Sammy

6 Likes

Wonderful news!..

5 Likes

SammyG!!!

5 Likes

Thanks SammyG!

5 Likes

Great to hear you again, lets go!

6 Likes

It’s great to hear from you again and to know that Cap’ is doing well! :heart:

8 Likes

Sooo glad to hear Dream is back to health!!

7 Likes

So happy to know that Dream is doing well!!

4 Likes

Awesome :+1:

I may not be able to attend, however will share vibes!!

2 Likes

WWWWAAAAAOOOO!!! :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck:Captain is recovered!!! :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: I feel so grateful for this incredible news!!! So on Friday I will be there!!! Super happy to be able to meet with the SAPIENS FAMILY!!! I still remember the days of crazy laughter on this forum! It’s time to get back to those glory days and surpass that peak state. I love this place so much, it’s my only place where I feel totally myself hehe Thanks family! :raised_hands: :raised_hands: :raised_hands: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

16 Likes

Unfortunately, I will be traveling when this chat is taking place. Hopefully it will be possible to watch a recording of the chat at some point. Thanks in advance.

3 Likes

Hey, we’ll see each other every now and then, come back more often!

3 Likes

Yes of course my dear friend! I am here all the time! :raised_hands::raised_hands::raised_hands::wink::wink::wink:

3 Likes

@sammy i missed you man!

3 Likes