Foundation Section RE

• Indeed. We all tend to identify with our egos so strongly, that we think we are our beliefs. We truly believe we are our thoughts. And that makes our mind form solid walls.

• I like this answer. Objective truth I guess is me and you are talking right now. Subjective truth is how you percieve I’m saying and vice versa.

• Hahaha! Seriously. It’s annoying. And it really bugs the ego. Your mind gets defensive and you start thinking of how to disprove the persons convictions about you or even put them down in a way. I remember in high school, there were a number of people believe things about me that weren’t true at all and I’d be lying if I said it didn’t annoy me. Moreso cause they would then try to convince other people!

• Hahaa, how’d that help in those projects>

• Grief is an underrated field. Makes you feel like you aren’t alone. Like you have a place in the world. Glad it made you feel better

• lmao your story gave me a good laugh :laughing: That’s a fun way of seeing it. I can go back and forth with you all day with that one. There are so many stories that can be painted here. The future husband seems pretty happy being a bird now hehe

• Whenever you’re ready, we’d love to hear it

2 Likes
  • That was my first thought. That it was staged. But yes, that hopelessness in search seems like a vibe I definitely get from the picture overall. They’ve all had quite a night. They were out. Seeking things but doesn’t seem like they found what they were looking for.

• Dogs are easy to empathize with. Moreso than humans because their being is so pure. You seem connected to nature? Or moreso, more geared to it. Speaking of nature, humans are the chaotic element of it I think

• As I said, I sense you’re rather connected to nature. Talking to trees is a intuitive thing to do from an early age. Recognizing them as living things with consciousness. That’s a lovely thing to do. Do you ever get impressions from them as well?

1 Like
  • That is… fantastic. An interpretation of the image through energies of the planets. It’s a beautiful way of percieving images or events because you are tapping into archetypes that do a good job of describing the world around us. These archetypes are embedded into the collective consciousness. And we’re all reflections of them as they are reflections of us. As above so below.

You made the image into a painting with your description. Seriously, love it. I certainly feel the woman in the middle as the presence of saturn.

• Yes. Childlike chaos. Not the bad kind. But the sort of entropy that leaves everyone having fun in the end. For the parents though, it’s a struggle to maintain.

• It goes whichever way you think its going :smiley:

2 Likes
  • Interesting that you felt your vibration lower while doing the exercise. Makes sense. To maintain solidity and perception of solidity is to keep the mind heavy. Reality here is rather heavy. Not so fluid like the way energy flows.

• Yeah, that’s what made me stray away from monotheism. When I started thinking of all the people who are bor in other parts of the world where they have completely different beliefs. It didn’t make sense they would all go to hell. Wouldn’t that mean that everyone in every other planet that doesn’t believe will go to hell as well?

• Yeah, the trick is to not fully accept it either. It’s to consider. When some people think of empathy, they think of making yourself vulnerable and weak and allowing people to exert their emotions and beliefs over you. It’s really not that. It’s talking to them from their bubble of reality while still maintaining in your own. What that tends to do is make them more open to your bubble of reality as well. It’s very difficult to do this over text or online. People only see words and make so many assumptions about a person. But it can be done in person or through voice.

• Haha, fields certainly open the door to this kind of reality. Especially when you’ve been using them for years. In fact, I’d say that the more you use them over time, the more subtle energies become normalized and more energy sensitive you become. Think about it… you are more and more accepting that you are listening to audios with subtle energies, which in turn is generating the belief there is more to reality. Opening your mind to experiencing and seeing more.

• We about saw the same things with the picture

• Didn’t notice the man looking to the left. Good catch. I do think you and the other person that believed it was left to right were right. Makes the most sense. But it is an interesting trick of the mind where it goes whatever direction you think it is going

• I can only imagine having strong hearing. Do you live in the city? Or a loud area? I’d imagine whenever you’re in loud areas, you are overstimulated.

• Yes, any switch of any sort in the environment is an energy shift. At raves, the enregy is extremely palpable. Even the most hardcore skeptics can feel it. Some people blame it on the drugs… but go sober. And you’ll still feel it. Tune into the music, and the vibe of the music and collective crowd will suck you in. It’s always quite the experience. Well depeds on the dj and crowd of course.

• haha yeah, accessing any energy in the universe is a thought we have never had to contemplate so as humans… we wouldn’t even know where to begin. Hopefully, as we move through this course, you and others can get to a place where you can feel the energies of all sorts of things at a much deeper level. It becomes interesting and introduces your mind to feelings you have never felt before.

I keep repeating myself but I’ll do it again. That’s what this is all about. That openness allows for fluidity into other states of consciousness. Other energies are other states of consciousness that you connect to… interact with. To get to that place… requires openness…

I know openness is scary because you feel like you could lose yourself or make yourself vulnerable to hostile things… but we will get into how to avoid that from happening and strengthening your mind.

3 Likes

Remember to listen to Body Primer. That’s the audio we are all on now.

Tomorrow’s thread session will be a bit different. Thanks for sharing your thoughts

6 Likes

Psychic Perception

Exercise #1: I am going to post up two pictures and you will try to read the energy behind it and answer the question. I know the answer so I will share it at the end of the day.

This isn’t to judge peoples ability on whether they are finely tuned at energy sensitivity or not. For the most part, even energy sensitivity people would get these wrong. We usually get impressions intuitively and out of nowhere… when we aren’t looking. But when we are looking for the answer, our ego tends to jump in and make an assumption.

Anyways, this isn’t a competition. This is just a way for you to measure for yourself if you were able to correctly read these. Don’t get discouraged if you weren’t able to! You don’t even have to write the answer down. Just keep it to yourself.

#1 -

There is a lime in one of these cups. Which cup is the lime inside?

#2 -

What field is in this tag? Eternity, Ascension, Best Path in Life or Intercession.

Questions:

What does being psychic mean to you?
What kinds of benefits do you seek from expanding your awareness?
If you could choose any psychic ability to master, what would that be? Why? (can go into something more fantastical or more realistic)

Energy Sensitivity

Exercise #1 -

I know this park very well. Who goes to this park more. Kids or Teenagers? And what is the overall vibe/energy you get from this park?

Exercise #2 - Tap into the energy of someone you are very close to. Try to feel what they are doing at the moment. Then contact them asking them what they are up to or check up on them if you live with them to see if you get that correct.

Questions

How energy sensitive are you?
What are some examples of you experiencing other peoples, entities or environments energy in a very powerful way?
Did you ever sense something wrong about to happen and ended up being correct?

1 Like

Interesting, I say it is in the one at the

answer

The one at the bottom

answer

Ascension

To perceive things and concepts that most cannot.

A fun proof, that there is more to everything than I currently think there is, allowing me to act based on it, which may cause healthy benefits in my life, aka there could be different perceptions of stuff I’d get and react differently.

mastering coummunication with astral beings, I find it very interesting.

Teenagers.

They are balling there hard. !

To an extent.
Feeling fields and sometimes vibes of others. (Its funny how lately everyone around me seems to be in positive vibes lol)!

Long back, I’ve felt negativity being projected towards me.

Yeah, lol I knew I shouldnt try and grab some girl’s hand at some music event.

But then again she was there near me and stuff, and I was like, I’m not gonna chicken out, so I grabbed her hand, to dance etc.,

But she was like no :flushed:

:joy: Lol before that I had this feeling it wouldnt work.

Later I saw, that she is into girls.

However there were times I sensed something good is about to happen in the same scenario and it did :grin::fist:.

3 Likes

#2 Questions

What does being psychic mean to you?

It’s my truth, it is who I am, and at a lower-level means things to me such as my 6th sense (experience of energy), connecting to the universe / collective conscious, (insight, knowingness, being able to help people, influence, get to the heart of matters), it’s a deep connection with others, it’s my personal superpower (even though everyone has these abilities) but I say that as this is what value most about me. It is also what I fear (in some ways – even though I am shedding these layers back constantly), as has caused me to have lots of challenges which I have worked through (i.e. full body shakes for days without stopping, existential crisis, cant move / connect with my body, entities attaching themselves to me, etc, etc). Even writting this in a public forum makes me feel uncomfortable…

What kinds of benefits do you seek from expanding your awareness?

Be closer to the truth / God / the source / light / universal life force. Live my best life here on earth. Help others. And at a lower level to live life fully (conscious and elated), feel great! :smiley:

If you could choose any psychic ability to master, what would that be? Why?

Never thought about this before…. To be able influence at a collective unconscious level, as I feel, see, hear lots of “fear”, “control tactics” and people being “divided”, so, not connected to their true selves (too much ego, not enough spirit). Also, I feel we are in a time of change, so know things are shifting which is great but would like to help this move along.

3 Likes

Also a BIG HELLO! I would like to share it was a pleasure to read everyones exercise responses, everyone is so open and vunerable in sharing some very personal things. I enjoyed spending the time to reading everything this afternoon. What a group :D

Three pics:

Pic 1:
Here goes nothing, haha. I didn’t read that we were hunting for a lime, until after I spent a little time energetically connecting with the pic, but this is what I felt…
1st cup – my third eye opened very quickly and strongly (eye immediately opened) – had a pleasant feeling
2nd cup - felt a little sick in my stomach, like doesn’t want to digest, shivered
3rd cup, also positive, third eye opened but was not as strong and felt energy tingling and buzzing through my hands :blush:
So, I’m going to go with cup number two having the lime

Pic 2:
If we get it right, can we keep it, haha. my guess is Intercession ( i had a strong energy vibration when i read it, but maybe that is becasue i need it)

Pic 3:
Kids, I didn’t feel much from this image.

3 Likes

Hehe, this one was my immediate choice, however then I chose 3rd one. I wonder whether my first impulse was right.

Enthusiastic to see in which one is the lime

1 Like

In picture #1, if one takes the subway train as a metaphor, I see three people submerged in an environment of toxic energies; such as despair, hopelessness, loss, grief, shame, and loneliness.

Picture #2, I see the home as a metaphor for an environment filled with the energy of joy, love, music, laughter and celebration of life.

One question I have is to what extent each person in the two photos actually are aware of the influence the energies external to themselves are determining their physical and emotional well-being, and whether they consciously chose to put themselves in their environment?

1 Like

Thanks Sam for the reply. I’m very into symbolism (love Carl Jung work about that) Animals tell me so much about my progress on my path. This point in my life Turtle is very important haha I totally can relate to.
Yes nature is very important and something I’m connected to. Funny thing is that some parts of forest are very low energy not inviting for people, I always respect that and go in other direction, its not that they will do you harm its just they don’t want people invading their space. And most of time impressions are very beautiful, understanding, comforting, uplifting and so on. Never talk about this so open so I search for words not to sound like a floating person. I like my feet on the ground:-)

One more question how can I send you a private message, have some important message about health combined with this course.

2 Likes

That the world is more than what our five senses can perceive.

I don’t know…

1. In a way both. We all hold subjective truths, no doubt. But my guess is there are some underlying cornerstone truths in the universe that are objective. Its likely that we cannot see or grasp the objective truths as of yet.

2. I guess I would say when someone is blatantly lying and its so obvious, but they still do it and feel good about it.

3. Yeah i have incredible empathy, probably inherited from my mum. How? Its simple… just imagine you are them. Really do it, even just for a few seconds. And then its like your horizon expanded.

4. Yeah this sounds a lot like reaching deepest meditations - into source, void, etc; where there is nothingness, but also experienced everything-ness. I would say the phrase describes the universe.

5. I wasn’t ready for them yet, and needed to suffer a bit more before accepting them into my life. I do clearly remember rejecting chakras for a long time haha, i just kept thinking what a bunch of crap idea that is :sweat_smile:

6. I was extremely detached during one meditation and was flooded with light in my head, it felt so good it was surreal. But…i became attached, i wanted to keep the feeling and thats when it slowly faded. That and a bunch of ridiculous synchronicities that i simply couldnt deem as mere coincidences.

Pic1:
I noticed the dark girl first, but not the raven. The story they have is called life. The feeling i get from this image is New York City :smiley:

Pic2:
I’ve noticed the piano first. I don’t play the piano but i like piano music. Its a typically messy children’s birthday party.

Pic3:
At first the train was approaching, then leaving, then i found out how to flip it.

1. With both curiosity and suspicion. Nowadays i will check out the vibes in the air; in the past probably the scent.

2. I would say touch…but not 100%. More depth and saturation in all senses really, especially after exposing myself to fields

3. Sometimes i know what a person is going to say, but obviously this skill is still in its infancy.

4. Yeah i often thought im different and maybe even not part of my family. But that was an alienating illusion from the past, I’d say. It felt terrible, but at that time made sense to me. These days i believe i am exactly where i should be.

5. Probably some kind of blueprint of mind. I am convinced we could learn to communicate with our cells and internal body.

6. yeah this is THE question. I honestly have no clue. I dont know if we can ever figure this out. Because…well we are trying to use consciousness to find the root of consciousness. It sounds impossible to do, maybe we can only go so far with consciousness and never beyond, because what is beyond consciousness? Even nothingness - something or somebody must then be aware and conscious of nothingness. Perhaps consciousness has levels, too. So maybe beyond our consciousness is a bigger is a bigger is another bigger one, and so on. But honestly, no clue.

7. Yes - I guess we aren’t aware of this, because we haven’t tapped into our abilities yet.

8. Its obvious - you would never hurt anyone and treat everyone nicely. Any deviation from this would inflict self-harm.

9. Source would make sense, to explore the most and find out everything. But also nature. The more i think about it, i would tap in so many things just to get an idea how it feels.

1. The lime is in the bottom cup.

2. This field is an intercession tag.

Being in tune with your intuition 100%.

Ha wow, oddly i cant quite answer this. So for now, i will answer for personal growth.

At the moment i would reply astral projection. But as time goes, and once i master it, i will probably look for more endeavors.

Pic1: Teenagers frequent this park. It feels inclusive and supportive, even though my video game logic is telling me that cant be true :sweat_smile:

not enough hehe

my mum always has a lot on her mind, so whenever i meet her and feel the heaviness in the air, i start to play plasma flower and in 5 minutes everything is ok

yeah i had a dream once about my grandma…i had some kind of book of dark magic in the dream, and showed it to her. When i opened one of the pages, some kind of green crystals in skull shape emerged and one touched my grandma, she instantly vanished and there was a loud scream…

I wasnt in the country, so the next day i messaged my mum if anything happened to my grandma, and she confirmed that she got accidentally locked inside the basement for quite some time. Luckily nothing else happened.

Well, oh, so actually i sensed it afterwards or perhaps at the same time.

4 Likes

you could have identified as a girl for the night :sweat_smile:

1 Like

1 Like

My answers below

Answers

Psychic Perception
Exercise #1

Lime is in the middle cup
Exercise #2
Tag is Intercession
Question Answers.

Perceive extra sensory information in a way that can be consciously understood
A better interaction with the Universe.
Astral Travel – so I can meet my Higher Self, Guides, and other entities/beings that would help me evolve / Travel to various planets, galaxies, to see other ways of being and learn from higher conscious entities/beings
Energy Sensitivity
Exercise #1
Teenagers
Exercise #2
Couldn’t confirm as she didn’t answer, but didn`t get any certain felling, maybe just a hunch

Question 1.
On a scale 1-10, probably 8.
Question 2
I feel bad intentions from people targeted on me. I feel like I start shaking internatlly.
Question 3.
Not sure about this, can`t seem to remember anything specific, but my intuition is most of the times on track.

1 Like

the one at the bottom

best path in life

what is the “empty” air between us filled with. “who” is gardening the tree, “who” keeps an eye of my beloved etc ( i read a lot from rudolf steiner)

(my old computer can not mark large sentences :) )
i could finnaly see my dragons and feel them… :slight_smile:

-kids, protecting energy.

1 Like
  1. The lime was in the middle cup
  2. Best Path in Life
  3. The park is right next to an elementary school. Kids mainly frequent the park.

Omg yes I feel this sometimes! Sometimes I merge with nature during a meditation and just chill with a tree in a certain spot for some time and all the sudden I get a vibe shift that sort of lets me know, ‘its time to move on and let us be.’ Because we also energy exchange with nature. It gets our vibe just as much as we get its vibe.

You can pm me by clicking on my profile pic and click message.

I think astral projection for me too. Can’t think of anything else I’d want too much. I guess conceptual communication mastery?

I think you’re onto something. It seems that the deeper you go, every mind has a subconscious mind. Like a bigger mind. For us, its conscious mind, then subconscious mind. Then Subconscious mind then superconscious mind (universal mind). Then In universal mind, there must be a subconscious mind to that if the microcosm is a reflection of the macrocosm. And well, it goes on forever and ever and ever. So just try to fathom it and feels like we’re getting close but not at all at the same time. The rabbit hole never ends it seems.

I like this. What is the empty air between us filled with. Very poetic way of putting it. Filling in the blanks that color the whole picture.

3 Likes

Hi Sammy, thank you for responding to my post above.

This exercise was fun. I got the first 2 right (the lime and the tag), but not the third, I think because I was using my mind and not my 3rd eye for that one.

The last was difficult and I was not able to sense where my husband was or what he was doing, but since I already knew what he was out doing, my mind was trying to fill in the blank. I think if I meditated and took my time, it might have worked better.

Energy sensitivity: I’m not sure, but recently after working with some tags/servitors, I have become much better, and I use my sensitivity to communicate with servitors. I’m excited about taking this course. It’s my goal to become as good at this as possible.

2 Likes
  • Have you ever been around a lot of people and wondered why you are you and not anyone else? How did this feel to you? Why do you think you felt it? If you’ve never asked or pondered this…. Ponder it now and write your thoughts.

~I am glad you asked this because this question has been plaguing me since childhood. I haven’t heard anyone else ask this and always thought that was strange. Now you asked and I feel less peculiar. The question feels frustrating to me, like I am trapped inside my body. I frequently feel frustrated about being in a body, but I know that it is better to appreciate this experience, and now that I have opportunities to expand consciousness while being in a body, that is hopeful and exciting. I haven’t asked “why am I me and not you” in a while, and I wonder if that has to do with planetary transits shifting so less of my field is concerned with it. I notice that these days I am feeling ambitious, and that’s taking up my mental space so I am not wondering why I am me, but how do I get somewhere. When I do have the question, it can feel lonely. And when I was younger, a child, it was scary. It felt like I had been cut off from something. Now I understand we are not truly cut off. But it’s still a frustrating experience.

• If we are also all the cells in our body, then why aren’t we thinking as the cells too? Does our body have a mind of its own?

This is confusing to me and I don’t know, but I have heard that we are made up of bacterial organisms as well. Maybe the ego, being the illusion that it is, is the only thing keeping us from thinking as every cell of the body. My ego is afraid of the void, or disappearing. I don’t know why it wants to exist so badly. It makes me feel bad for it. But it’s also me, so this is a weird experience. Maybe I feel sorry for myself now.

• Where do you think consciousness comes from? What do you think consciousness is?

Isn’t it everything? Isn’t it the source and the beginning and the end, and all that is? In the beginning was logos/consciousness/the word, and the word was god. I think that’s how it goes.

• Do you believe everything is conscious? Why or why not? If you do believe everything is conscious, why do you think we aren’t aware of this?

To a degree, yes, though it is different in each dimension.

• How do you feel about the possibility of all of us being one being? If you were to experience this being true in your everyday reality, how would you approach life differently?

I think I would feel confused about why I am me and not you when we are all one being.

• If you can access any energies in the universe, what would you do? And why?

I’d love to be liberated from my human small self. I want to be free of longing, loneliness, desires… not sure why. Maybe it is the soul’s natural instinct to want liberation. Then, I will liberate others.

2 Likes