Foundation Section RE

By asking the question and moving my hand over the image I got a light shiver over the third cup (bottom)

The word Eternity seemed to catch my attention the most while looking at the golden tag

The park is a hang out spot for teens in the neighborhood

2 Likes

when i was a child i wondered why life seems so unfair. i grew up priviliged in every way, just “normal” first world problems. i thought it must be that every day we wake up in a different body, in a different life, so we experience everything and are responsible for everything. then i heard of the mankind that shifts, even planet earth will not be the last to live on. so we pick up a lifetime, a body, an enveronment that already exists like a game that has to be played and we are actors with biiiig responsibility. i have such thoughts all the time and i wish i would not. as problems arised it gets trickier, i dont know anymore if i have to “take” destiny as it is or if i am allowed to change things with like fields we are gifted here.
i dont even know if that is what you asked, now :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Exercise #2 (extra credit) : Go outside and see a tree. Imagine you are also the tree. Observe how that makes you feel. Or if it makes you feel anything at all.

As I did the exercise I felt that I was expanding with everything I saw, felt and heard. It made me reach a state where there were no thoughts and that I was everything that appeared in consciousness, it was as if the perspective that consciousness is in the mind (head) was changed to an open consciousness where I felt that everything is in its place. My ego wanted to fight against what I felt aggressively with a thought as if it was afraid of losing its identity. I listened to the field 3 times.

That was exactly what I felt at one point.

What an amazing experience, ty for this Sammy.

2 Likes

I’ll reply to more comments later today. Glad to have you all participating thus far. I’m having fun reading all your responses so far. Truly, it helps me grow in a way as well.

Wanted to mention I’m sure I read somewhere that someone said the first inkling was the lime was in the middle cup but then they thought otherwise. That’s such a great example of how intuition works and then our egos getting in the way. That is why it tends to be so hard to read things consciously. Our conscious minds identify with the ego for most of us, so its biases jump right in. It also uses logic to assume things. For example, park with basketball court… probably teenagers! But that’s why reading energy is tricky. There is a wall in the way. It’s usually easier to read energy when we aren’t trying.

That is one of the goals in this course. To red energy… while trying. The way to do this is the way you do anything else though… By doing it often. Persistence. The more you do it, the better you get at it. The less your ego jumps in the way and your intuition can shine through. But also… there are ways we’ll go into as the course goes in to get more accurate reads without interference.

And that’s part of the beauty of energy sensitivity. It’s getting access to have more of the world revealed to you. To know and understand more of whats there and affecting you. And through this awareness… shift it to your liking :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Chakras

Exercise: Listen to Body Primer and then Energy Blockage Removal & Chakra Stimulation (or just one or the other) while focusing on the chakra you feel could use the most clearing and stimulation at this moment. Maintain your focus and don’t get distracted. Rub the chakra area continuously to keep your awareness there if needed.

Take note of how that felt. What did you feel? How did it feel? Share your experience with us if you’d like.

Questions

Are you able to sense your chakras? If so, how or in what way do you sense them?

What is your most active or central chakra to you? What is your weakest chakra?

Energy Body

Exercise: Go outside and try to be around nature. Meditate and intend on absorbing the energies around you. Imagine that as you breathe in the air, energy from the environment enters your body. You can make this a bit easier by touching the ground, or touching the tree and imagining energy surging from the ground or tree into your hands and into your body. (helps if you imagine it going to your navel/stomach area).

Journal how this experience went for you. And share if you’d like.

Questions

What part of your energy body is most sensitive? (could be hands, feet, heart, head, ext)

How do you personally understand the 5 main energy circuits? Like, what is your perspective on them?

2 Likes

Listen to Body Primer and then Energy Blockage Removal & Chakra Stimulation (or just one or the other) while focusing on the chakra you feel could use the most clearing and stimulation at this moment.

Take note of how that felt. What did you feel? How did it feel? Share your experience with us if you’d like.

Answer

I felt build up of energy and mild to strong sensations in the area surrounding the Chakra.

Questions

Are you able to sense your chakras? If so, how or in what way do you sense them?

Answer

Yes, when focusing on the Chakras, I could sense energy which I don’t sense in normal day to day life.

Answer

3rd eye seems to be most active (not sure though)
Solarx Pexus seems to be weakest (compared to other chakras energy sensation is less to none)

Questions

What part of your energy body is most sensitive? (could be hands, feet, heart, head, ext)

Answer

Hands

How do you personally understand the 5 main energy circuits? Like, what is your perspective on them?

Answer

To be honest, I have no idea. Conceptually thinking, it is kind of main junctions of your energy body and having it uncongested and well maintained should keep you healthy not only physically but also in other aspects!

Questions

How energy sensitive are you? A: I only know what its like to be me, so not sure how to answer this question as it’s all relative, and the question I feel is indirectly asking me to compare myself with others (high, low, etc.) if I have to give an answer, I would say high, only on the grounds that the people in my day-to-day life (and not on this forum) don’t experience or sense what I do. If I compared myself on this forum, I would say that I am likely like everyone else, same, same but different :blush:

What are some examples of you experiencing other peoples, entities or environments energy in a very powerful way?

Just to mix it up, I will talk about my work, I access, read and respond to energy from people and their environment all the time. I without effort know what is happening and how to help, it’s like the perfect answer is given to me, I simply surrender. The power for me in this moment, is not the intensity or flashiness, but the depth and precision I am even surprised often how great something is after I said it, it just flows, and know the universal force and connection is at the heart of it. So very grateful every day for these experiences and blessings :blush:

Did you ever sense something wrong about to happen and ended up being correct?

Nothing major comes to mind.

Did this in the garden today, really nice weather.
Sitting outside, just closed my eyes and let myself be a sponge to the surroundings. Felt really good, I was able to feel hands and feet sort of charging up, and then also third eyee after a while, and at this point i could direct the energies in my body to wherever i wanted.

Also cool, my nephew then interrupted me, playing with my ear and pushing me a little, and amazingly my meditative focus remained; but then of course i had to stop and play with him, but my meditation wasnt disturbed at all.

Hence i would answer hands and feet to the question which part is most sensitive. At least at the moment.

im gonna have to ponder on this one for a while. Also havent done the first exercise yet, but i wanted to get the other exercise out for now

That’s generally the result of enlightenment. If you are around others, you wish to liberate them too. If you find happiness, you wish to spread it to others. And it makes sense. The people around you are the world as well and the only way you can expand your wholeness, is through rippling your light to them as well.

I think we tend to feel lonely as people because we aren’t actually alone. We’re the world. And when we get little interaction from the world, we feel separate. I think the feeling of lineliness might be feeling of separation from that which we are actually by default connected to. Which is everything.

Yes… you put it all into words so well. These bodys feel like they compress my true beingness. The free beingness that is in here, everywhere, all places at once. A part of infinity. This makes me feel like I’m finite. Limited. Transient. Disconnected. It doesn’t feel natural to me hence the feeling I get, why I am not these other people as well. That thought just feels like it comes from the essence.

Obviously, as you awaken more and more, we can get our minds to feel this more. But the catch is always that… other people don’t feel it. Other people don’t sense it so you’re lonely in feeling it. It’s not the same. I’ve had ego death around people and only me realizing that I am them, they are me. Because they couldn’t see it. I felt very alone

Glad you experienced this my friend :slight_smile: Reading this made me smile quite a lot. It’s a lovely thing to experience. Nature is the original psychedelic and I do believe that if you open your mind to it, it can take you to some very deep places. You just have to actually try it and let go of that resistance that initially happens. Then nature flows within you and you get the spiritual consciousness that many people seek. Our fields help you connect to that! Glad you gave it a shot!

I like your thoughts on this. I do think we take our lives as they are and make of it what we will. First world or third world, it’s all an experience. I do remember feeling the world is unfair that I was born with having things while many people in the world do not. I came to learn that those people are having their own kind of spiritual journey. One of much more struggle than me but much will be learned through that struggle. Things the soul needs to learn. Nature is actually quite fair. The balance of having and not having, living and not living is prevalent in all living things. Even humans, as corrupted and far away from nature as we seem, are reflections of the natural balance of things.

3 Likes

@Kishore

That’s great. That’s also a great technique I don’t think I mention in the chat. By focusing on your third eye chakra, and through that focus, focusing on the world around you, you’ should have an easier time sensing subtle energies.

Wow, that sounds amazing! And I’m guessing the ability to surrender and get these answers improved more and more with time. The less resisting you are, the better answers you get. That takes a lot of strength. I am getting to that specific place you are speaking of because I know exactly what it is. I can do that many times… where I just surrender, just fall and let my mind and body do the work and my higher self picks me up and just flows through me. Says things I didn’t even know I had the capcity to say. I surprise myself all the time haha. Lovely to hear you are able to do this always. It really could be quite scary but once you do it enough, you realize, your inner self got your back.

Yes… the sponge technique haha. There is so much ambient energy to work with around nature. Easy to engorge yourself with these energies and really… all that is necessary is intent and openness. Because we are already exchanging energies with the environment. We are already absorbing! So when we intently do it, we absorb more and allow ourselves to flow the energy we absorb into our bodies, into our minds and just everywhere. It’s a lovely thing to do really.

3 Likes

There are three chapters left in the section. So I am not going to give much homework or questions. We have up until Sunday to answer these and leave our comments here or message me privately (I will get back to the PMs later today).

Energy Audios

Questions

How has Body Primer been affecting you the past few days?
How was your experience with the audios the first time you listened to them?

Visualization

Exercise: Follow this visualization below. But focus on feeling what is being written. Don’t have to see it perfectly in your mind. Focus on feeling. Then afterwards, report on your experience.

It was a sunny afternoon and you were in the beach by yourself. Sitting by the sand and staring at the ocean. There wasn’t anyone around. You had the beach to yourself. Such a perfect moment that you think to yourself how much you love the sea. You feel at peace just listening to the waves and decide you should meditate. Just as you were about to close your eyes, a shell tumbles a few feet away from you.

It is a peculiar looking shell. Pink and as if it were made of glass. You flip it and look inside the hole. To your surprise, you see a radiant pink light. All of the sudden, the radiant pink light enters through your eyes and into your chest. Beginning to radiate very brightly, spreading warmth and a feeling of… love all throughout your body. You put the shell down… as you experience waves of self love trickling down your whole body like a water fountain. It feels blissful but you want to know why and how this is happening. So you put the shell to your ear.

You hear a voice whisper with positive resonance ‘you are loved by the sea. Every grain of sand. The air. The sun. The moon. You are loved by all. For all is you too. Now take this gift.’ The shell disintegrates into energy that then flows through your hands, up your arms, into your chest and then bursts the pink light until it expands outside your whole body. Filling all the world. Making you feel love for all the world, while feeling loved by the world all at once.’

How well were you able to visualize all this? Were you able to feel as if it were happening to you? Or not see or feel anything at all? Describe your experience with this.

Questions

How well could you visualize?
Do you feel, hear or see more in your visualizations?

Meditation

Exercise: Listen to the Meditation audio from the course. Meditate on one of your chakras throughout the audio. Place your hands in your stomach or navel or place an item, field or crystal on the chakra area to help you focus on that area. Focus throughout the course fo the whole audio and then report your experience. Also, report all the ways the ego tries to distract you.

Questions

How well are you able to meditate?
What issues do you have meditating?
What is the deepest you’ve gone meditating?

3 Likes

Questions

Are you able to sense your chakras?

Yes

If so, how or in what way do you sense them?

• I feel the energy easily, feel how it builds, the direction it flows, the strength. For me the best way to describe the movement of the energy is that it feels like large wave in the deepest part of the ocean, rolling and smooth feeling, sometime fast and sometimes slow. Often it is so intense that I have to release the energy i.e., arms up and fingers stretched out as far as possible. Also, I feel tingling in my hands, and can feel like my feet are rooted in the ground (can’t move) as huge flows of energy from the earth’s core comes up. (When doing grounding work)
  • I hear the energy really well, loud vibrating sounds which build like a wave motion, I can pop my ears with an energy wave easily.
  • See colours often, its usually the same colours, so I assume these are my stronger charkas. I sometimes see something more objectual (for example a large red wheel spinning.

My third eye and crown chakra also present in a few additional ways, i.e. My third eye, my eyebrow’s literally raise, eyes open wide. And crown chakra, it feels like the energy goes up with great force and pulls my body up, i.e. I end up sitting up straight. I also feel tingling in the top of my head.

Most active, third eye and crown

Least active, solar plexus and throat

Chakras

Exercise: Listen to Body Primer and then Energy Blockage Removal & Chakra Stimulation 2 while focusing on the chakra you feel could use the most clearing and stimulation at this moment, meditate. How did it feel?

I decided to focus on my throat chakra, initially I used my intention alone to create a pulsing, circular pattern. It wasn’t super strong. So, I decided to build it with the tracing circular motion with my hands (not touching my skin but near it), this built more intensity very quickly. I felt my third eye open and crown both want to take center stage, so wasn’t super easy to keep the focus solely on the throat chakra. I then decided to use the sponge technique at saw a line of white light rocket up from this chakra out of my crown. The intensity of this, made my body convulse / stretch (like and energy explosion), and felt like a warmth (not real heat but some other kind of heat…I find it hard to describe) the energy build and expanded to my hands, etc, where they went tingling. And at the end almost went into a super light trance still focusing on the throat charka but at a lower intensity (I couldnt maintain the above intensity), then started to feel tired and super relaxed. Took a minute or so to want to get out of the meditation.

Wow…
After going this far BIG realization….
Me still hearing my mom saying you can study that stuff, just don’t talk about it, don’t really believe it, don’t let others know they,ll think you,re crazy. Don’t use it on others, etc.
Why is she still bothering me? She’s been dead 10 years!!!

But I,ve always known the truth, reality of physchic spiritual believes are more real to me

I,ve had to stop at this point and take a break. It makes me mad because I want to go on and learn more. There’s always been this blank spot I hit. I hope to get past it now

i always think that i can not feel any of my chakras. but the lower ones, i can imagines that i feel them, then i feel them. not with the third eye chakra. i want to focus to feel it but i only feel the tension my eyes and forehead make. thats why i wanted to focus on it, thought it needed a little relaxation.
the solar plexus chakra and heart chakra are the easiest to imagine.

my back

maybe like 5 different doors wich you let the world enter in 5 different ways. and go out in the world through them… dont know

Chakras

Question 1

Yes, I do feel my chakra when listening to the stimulation and growth audios, and sometimes when i`m not listening.

It feels like a energy ball that is pulsating.

Question 2

I think that my lower chakras are the weakest (Solar, Sacral and Root) whilst my Heart I feel it kinda of neutral, the throat a bit more balanced, and the 3rd eye and Crown chakra the most active.

Energy Body

Been again in the garden, put the Self realization album to play, and began looking at the tree in front of me.

I then asked if it wants to connect, and moments later I felt my Heart chakra starting to open.

I asked if I can learn how to ground, and in a while I started to feel the same sensation in my feet as I feel when listening to the tree experience audio, which was really awesome.

I couldn’t do the part of touching the ground or the tree as it wasn’t close to the bench and also people passing by once in a couple of minutes so couldn`t really focus.

Question 1

I guess the most sensitive part of the energy body is the head.

My understanding so far of the 5 main energy circuits is that every one has a different way of gathering, storing and using the energy to fuel the body, but all of them are working in a synergetic way to do this.

Truth Chapter

A belief you have 100% conviction about?
-That I am in charge of my future/destiny.

A belief you are extremely close-minded to?
-That more guns make the streets safer. That women shouldn’t be allowed to choose what happens to their own bodies.

How did you mind react?
-To the close-minded belief, with horror and disgust. But it was hard to be close minded towards my 100% conviction because I believe it so deeply.

1.Yes, truth is subjective. There are so many factors that go into one’s truth like life experiences and perception.

2.Most conservative viewpoints trigger me.

3.Yes, I can empathize with people who have completely opposite worldviews. I’ve been fortunate to live all over the world and have met people completely opposite from me. I can empathize because it’s important to listen and to learn, and once you hear why they believe what they believe, and learn about the different circumstances that shaped their belief, it’s easy to empathize.

4.It means we live in a world with unlimited possibilities, and as we learn, change, and grow, so do our truths.

5.My mind has not rejected but embraced all esoteric concepts. It’s my favorite subject to study.

6.Listening to fields and feeling them in different body parts, working on my mindset and seeing huge shifts in my life, seeing ghosts multiple times, having readings that blew my mind because of what they said, having distance reiki and feeling the energy so strongly like I was levitating off my bed, different experiences with plant medicine and psychedelics…

Subtle Energies Chapter

Picture 1: I see three people who would benefit from finding Sapien Medicine. They appear low vibe. They look like they could use some self-love, meditation, and personalized affirmations.

Picture 2: A birthday party. The parents appear happy so I feel like they are letting the kids be kids. They aren’t angry or alarmed by the chaos.

Picture 3: The train is pulling into the station.

1.I am often in new environments because it’s what I gravitate towards. I notice the energy of the space and people, how it makes me feel, if it’s aesthetically pleasing, how it smells…

2.Taste, in both senses of how something tastes, and my own personal taste (style). I enjoy trying new foods and cuisines, cooking, and can definitely feel the energy of food more deeply. I notice how my body changes when I’ve had too much sugar vs greens twice a day. I also believe my taste is has been shaped from years of traveling and I love the way things look. I enjoy decorating, art, and fashion.

3.I can always feel when the energy shifts in a room due to conflict or a new person entering. My intuition is quite strong as well and I can feel exactly what I’m supposed to be doing. I will definitely change activities is the energy is low vibe.

4.YES! I wonder these kinds of questions all the time. I also wonder would I be a different me if I had made different life choices? It felt contemplative and day dreamy. I think it’s normal to think these kinds of questions.

5.Oooh interesting… I think our cells are kind of on autopilot. They have a job that they do quite well because we don’t have to think about breathing, or growing our hair, or digesting our food.

6.Consciouness is the awareness of our environment. It comes from everything we see, hear, experience, read, feel, etc.

7.My initial thought is no, but I’m not sure why I think that. I’ll have a think about get back to this question.

8.I feel intrigued by the idea. If we were all one being I wouldn’t spend as much time thinking, because my individual thoughts and opinions wouldn’t really matter. And we’d probably feel things more than think things.

9.I would delete all my limiting beliefs. I would live more joyfully, more abundant, from the highest vibration of love, and with more faith that all my desires exist and are easy to achieve. Why? Because life is meant to be lived this way, and then I’d help others do the same!

1 Like

I focused on sacral chakra, because that usually gives me mostly uncomfortable
feelings. At first I felt like I was spinning and although my eyes were shut, I thought there were flashing lights, I opened them to check ! That spinning sensation continued throughout, all around me, I could feel it enter at my back. Sensations crept up to my throat and down but mostly I kept yawning and releasing. Which is good. But the whole experience was uncomfortable. I think I probably have more to clear before it feels pleasant.