Foundation Section

This thread is dedicated to the Foundation Section of the course. We can discuss the contents here, ask questions and elaborate things further.

7 Likes

I have just gone through the videos from the foundation section. I do have read about the energy circuits from New energy ways book. It is clear. But I do have some doubts regarding the Truth and Subtle energy lessons.

If I am correct, Here you mentioned that the Universe as a single consciousness and with the big bang this consciousness expanded into a Universe full of consciousness in the form of energy.

These energy composed of many energies which doesnā€™t have physical form or cannot be interpreted by physical mind (unlike electricity, fire, or physical objects) called Subtle energy.

You have also explained that these energies when composed into a very low vibrational energy becomes matter for the physical world.

Also you further explained that, every energy or matter in physical world is a single Universal conciousness and everything is interconnected into one being. We as a person come here to live and gain experience from the different energies from different person or things and create a ripple effect, which in turn added to experience of the Universal consciousness.

But what about the physical matters in the sense of interconnected universal energies. From your teachings it means the physical structure such as a big rock will have universal consciousness or energy in it, which we can connect with. My question is, what experience do those physical structures add to universal consciousness or universal energy? Unlike us the being who are able to move around and experience and expand the universal consciousness? Their contribution is limited?

Also if the purpose of us as a Living being is to add and gain experiences for the universal consciousness to expand, why there are few physical structures, which doesnā€™t add anyrhing to the Universal consciousness? Like for example, if there is big mountain or a distant rock in a mountain which is going to be untouched by any living being to gain experience. It is there so that some other living organism, unknown to us might use it as experience?

Just curious, why the physical energies of the Universal consciousness is split up into living and non living, hence the question arised.

4 Likes

Good question.

If everything is conscious, then everything is essentially living. So there are no non living things. And although a rock may seem empty from the outside or when you break it apart, all those elements that make up the rock are vibrating and animated with life the close you zoom in or perhaps if you are sensitive enough to feel its vibrating essence.

In day to day human perception, we perceive non moving things such as mountains or rocks as devoid of life. Yet these very same things are produced from life. They are just as much a part of the earth as the sea floors are. They are intertwined with the natural cycles of earth and are in essence, animated by the earth. By the winds, the tectonic plates, extā€¦ And all this movement, all these cycles are the inner workings of the global consciousness (cosmic in essence) that inhabits the earth. We are a part of this as well but we develop egos and end up feeling separate from this network.

You say that these things might not add anything to the expansion of the universeā€¦ Yet they do! Intelligence isnā€™t only developed through new thoughts or actions. Intelligence is developed through creation. Rocks, mountains and so forth are extensions of creation. Each creation inhabits more space and therefore is resulting in more expansion. The universe is growing infinitely and space is itā€™s body. Every creation expands the body a little more.

Now, intelligent beings like humans allow for new creations. We expand the universe more with our unique thoughts and experiencesā€¦ and also mixing elements in ways that nature might have not done on this planet beforeā€¦. Such as occupying more space by creating things like buildings or creating machines. Perhaps we grow to reach the stars and interact with other alien species and exchange knowledge and technologies that lead to the creation of newer things. Perhaps we even learn to create planets, extā€¦

I hope that answers your question and if it doesnā€™t, feel free to ask more. These kinds of discussions are fun.

16 Likes

Ahh yes. I thought about this while viewing the videos. But as my knowledge was still based on living and non living, I framed the question in such a way. Just clear now.

It makes sense that there is Intelligence during the creation of physical objects, Universal consciousness. But unlike we people or other living conciousness which do help in expansion of this universal space (by further creation and experience as you have explained) , does the physical objects contribute very less to this expansion? Like for example a metaroid in outer space, probably not experienced or utilized by a living conciousness.

Here I am saying Living conciousness because I donā€™t how to categorize the living with the non living. Do they have any special name in the sense of conciousness?

Also as we are a collective conciousness, with proper training we can tap into any thing or non thing (not sure how to name it as there are subtle energies or conciousness without form) to learn or gain the knowledge ? What kind of spritual practice is related to this type of experiencing the vast knowledge?

Finally how does living conciousness (again donā€™t know how to categorize) are created through big bang? With thoughts, senses and movement capabilities? As there are non living conciousness too after the big bang.

We are a collection of closely bound and low vibrating energy - the physical body and the high vibrating energy or subtle energy like soul, thoughts and experiences. Does this have a creation history as why it is made in a way we are now?

Also Why it has been split up in this way? A limited contributing consciousness and the consciousness which can contribute in a rapid way? Is there some being who is controlling this expansion?

Also thank you for the previous explanation it is really clear. I do have few other questions too.

7 Likes

@SammyG If I might ask, what exactly is consciousness?

Why do I ā€œexperienceā€ life? Are animals also self-aware just like us? Are other things like trees or rocks aware of their existence?

What exactly is the ā€œIā€ who lives through day to day life and reacts to it?

Is Artifical Intelligence also conscious?

What happens to our consciousness at death?

Are we the only things in the universe that develop egos or do other living things do so as well?

1 Like

Why is the universe expanding? What is the end result of this? What objective is the universe trying to reach by expanding?

1 Like

@Roi @lol These answers come from me and ze dreamweeber.

What exactly is consciousness?

Consciousness is the ā€˜Iā€™ in your awareness. That which makes you aware of yourself. Without consciousness, youā€™d be like a machine with automated programming. In a sense, we are automated in many ways but at the same timeā€¦ we can observe this programming. We consciously experience this programming. Because we are conscious, we can change our programming as well.

Thatā€™s the fundamental concept of consciousness though. What consciousness inherently IS, is a mystery that scientists havenā€™t discovered yet and philosophers/physicists have been debating about for a very long time.

My two cents as to what it inherently isā€¦ consciousness is the soul. It a fragment of the ā€˜All consciousnessā€™ focused onto an individual form, in order to grant a unique lens through which the ā€˜all consciousnessā€™ can experience the universe (itself). These fragments are soulsā€¦ and become a continual point of individual perspective that experiences the universe. The overall observer of all these experiences the soul endures is the higher self. The soul experiences all these lives in order to continually expand forever and ever to help expand this universe and eventually also becomes its own universeā€¦ It doesnā€™t have to live every life ever like in the story ā€˜The Eggā€™ by Andy Weir because other beingsā€™ experiences are also a part of its inner expansion (we are all one). All in all, we are all universes in the making.

Why is it infinitely expanding?

I ended up asking dream why is the universe infinitely expanding and he said:

Itā€™s not really. It appears like it is infinitely expanding to us because our lives are so small. In the larger picture, the universe is a cell within a larger structure we cannot even conceptualize. This universe is like a point within an infinitely expanding upward curve. Each point is an expansion and contraction. But the information gathered changes the next version of the universe. When it restarts and infinity is expanding, does entropy come to the ā€˜finalā€™ mind? I do not know.

Infinity is also sort of its own thing. But we have a very limited understanding of infinity. We cannot see past a certain concept and to us, that is infinity. Infinity is like a number we cannot count past or even bare to imagine.

Why do you experience life? Are animals also self aware as us? Trees and rocks?

Some animals and trees are self aware. Self awareness is a also a concept we define according to how we see the world, our version of self awareness may not be the driving force of how consciousness is measured.

What exactly is the ā€œIā€ who lives through day to day life and reacts to it?

Usually that I is the product of your upbringing and world around you. the morals and lessons you have learnt, the things your have experienced. This is a subjective thing. How does this relate to the ego? Consider that I is based on ego. Ego is something separate from your being. An external thing working against you (against you becoming free of it). It is you as how you have been through life and your personal learning and influence from others etcā€¦

But there is another ā€˜Iā€™ underneath it, who is more of the observer. Transcending this ā€˜reactionaryā€™ consciousness reveals an uncorrupted self below that is a lot more connected to the larger ā€˜I.ā€™ As above so below.

Is Artificial Intelligence also conscious?

Current AIs are not as they have not been programmed to be so as they just follow a set of rules but I donā€™t see why it cannot become so. Organic Matter is not the rule of life, probably more so an option.

What happens to our consciousness at death?

A variety of things lol. Bu truly nothing happens to it, meaning that, the body is clothing and also the ego is ā€˜dress up.ā€™ The consciousness remains the same but what you learnt and have done changes the quality of understanding and evolution of that consciousness. That is what defines where you go or what happens.

Are we the only things in the universe that develop egos or do other living things do so as well?

I doubt we are the only ones in the universe that develop egos. I think some animals may have developed them in the past as well but I donā€™t really know.

Does the physical objects contribute very less to this expansion? Like for example a meteroid in outer space, probably not experienced or utilized by a living consciousness?

The universe isnā€™t thinking about what is more valuable than the other thing to create. It just creates continuously with whatever elements are around. Itā€™s also mostly random. If you look at it scientifically, creation is just elements colliding and reacting in all different sorts of ways all throughout space. Itā€™s just continuous expansion without thought or direction. Look at the animals in our planet just wake up and immediately work on trying to mate and reproduce.

Here I am saying Living conciousness because I donā€™t how to categorize the living with the non living. Do they have any special name in the sense of conciousness?

No special names for these things as far as I know so you can call it as you like lol.

Also as we are a collective consciousness, with proper training we can tap into any thing or non thing (not sure how to name it as there are subtle energies or consciousness without form) to learn or gain the knowledge ? What kind of spiritual practice is related to this type of experiencing the vast knowledge?

Yes. Not aware of a spiritual practice that does but Iā€™m sure its out there. All I know is that Dale was vastly experienced in being able to tap into the collective through conceptual thinking. Dream does it the same way. When you master the ability to communicate and understand concepts (best to start with your subconscious mind), it becomes easier to tap into anything and get information from it. There are limits of course.

You canā€™t tap into someone and read their thoughtsā€¦ Not the way it works. But you can tap into their stomach and feel the gut bacteria. So Iā€™m not sure you can just pick and choose anything you want to know and quickly get that information. But anyways, this is something that takes years upon years of practice though. There are no shortcuts for that.

Finally how does living consciousness (again donā€™t know how to categorize) are created through big bang? With thoughts, senses and movement capabilities? As there are non living consciousness too after the big bang.

Through creation. Just happens through time as stars, planets then ecosystems are created.

We are a collection of closely bound and low vibrating energy - the physical body and the high vibrating energy or subtle energy like soul, thoughts and experiences. Does this have a creation history as why it is made in a way we are now?

There are many different degrees of perception on any given point. If you zoom in our physical structure, youā€™ll get to cells, then eventually to subatomic particles. If you do the same energetically, then you have the consciousness which is animating the human body and the energetic structure that the consciousness reflects off the human body in the lighter dimensions (4D). And then it just keeps going and going.

Itā€™s just a matter of the metaphysical preceding the physical. Subtle energy preceding physical energy. There are layers upon layers of all existence and itā€™s just the way things are.

(While discussing this with dream, he brought up some interesting things)

Consciousness is not limited to dimensions. Us as limited beings, we tend to add limits to things. Consciousness exists through all dimensions from one stream but in change to suit the rules of the dimensions it is manifested in but they are all connected. Take for example, your higher self. It is your consciousness from a higher dimension. But donā€™t assume that a 4D being or 5D being doesnā€™t have a higher self either, because of course there are dimensions above that also.

Also Why it has been split up in this way? A limited contributing consciousness and the consciousness which can contribute in a rapid way?

Is there some being who is controlling this expansion? I donā€™t know what you mean by this but I think my answer to the other questions answers all of this.

25 Likes