FREE Superconscious Fruit Of Life-Force sprinkled with Citrus Pectin

This field is inspired by
This request The Requests and Fields - #6268 by Tracino and provides the effects of Dr. Eliaz’s Modified Citrus Pectin Formula such as blocking galectin-3 which is present in all chronic illnesses and cancers, and is at the start of a lot of the unhelpful cellular processes & modified citrus pectin is an upstream solution to a reduction in symptoms along with other benefits such as detox.

Why stop there!?
One of my Meisters said:TÄÄ
So I included: ALL THE EFFECTS OF CONSUMING THE FRUIT FROM THE TREE OF LIFE, Directly from Source

…Along with a LUCID/non-trance version of the Superconscious Ultra HEIGHT State developed/discovered by Gerald Kein which allows you to come up with solutions to anything.

And some extra POTENT Life Forcé

Free Trial automatically activates on The 11 USD Tier

2 Likes

Sorry not understanding. You made a field with all of these attributes?

1 Like

Yes :innocent:

1 Like

Have you made other fields? Forgive me I’m not familiar with your work. It does look interesting.

2 Likes
1 Like

Ok well I’m willing to give it a shot but it would put people more at ease if they knew something about you. Are you working with the group that Angel G works with?

1 Like

Who is Angel G?

Relatively active member here a couple years ago. Now working with a group of people semi-privately, exploring and creating.

1 Like

EDIT: I can’t in good conscience, recommend this anymore.

2 Likes

THANK YOU FOR THE FAITH :star_struck:

EDIT, AGAIN: Can’t personally recommend anymore.

1 Like

I’ll throw $11 your way on there but there’s nothing posted yet. Do you know when you will be adding things to Patreon?

1 Like

Very Soon and I will Rework some of the Tiers! :grin:

1 Like

Ok well I’m patron #1. Says 7 day free trial which is kinda weird; I haven’t seen that when sponsoring other creators.

Looking forward to a longer version of this track if you plan on releasing it.

1 Like

Thanks to Scribe for trying it first, and to you for creating this. I’m interested.

1 Like
1 Like

This is supposed to be silent, right?

1 Like

Yes :relaxed:

1 Like

Listened three times through. I’m a good subject right now because right before this I had a headache and felt a little dizzy. It’s hard to describe how I feel right now but I’m not in pain, I feel a little fuzzy, but not in a bad way.

I appreciate this. Thank you

1 Like

Welcome to join my https://www.patreon.com/ConceptualSymbiosis :heart_eyes:

1 Like