Freedom Course General Discussion

Yep. My other fields are in my wallet and work fine. But per usual, don’t take my word for it, take it for testing.

3 Likes

Experiencing the same thing with fields, this is very appreciable :slight_smile::+1:

5 Likes

Is being tired and clear headed a good sign that I am on the right track haha?
For task 1 that is.

2 Likes

Haha definitely.

I was super loopy afterwards but at peace.

It was the strongest releasing cycle I’ve ever done out of all the techniques I’ve ever done. It’s how I confirmed the Captain it’s exactly what it should be doing.

6 Likes

Yup thats exactly how I feel, but I havent fully completed task one yet. Ima get to it.
At least now there are no doubts, thanks.

3 Likes

Do you guys wear the field all the time on yourself? Or just when you work with it in the course?

I wish you all a great day

3 Likes

I started keeping my field in my wallet

3 Likes

Hmm I ask because after doing the first emotions of task 1 this morning (apathy part), I felt incredibly different, much lighter when I went outside a few hours later in the public. The thing is, after the session of the apathy part (I only did this part today morning), yes i felt much better, but not as good as some hours later when I went outside. Now I wonder if it has something to do with the field I took with me in my jacket or if it stems from the morning session of task 1 :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Hmm did you feel some of the emotions from the clearing coming back? or was it more just feeling tired/drained? Angel mentioned when designing the field with Dream that it has an automatic component in it as well, so if you have it activated with you it might be collapsing in the background while you go around. When I did task 1 I had to do it in multiple sessions, because I became very tired during the process. And now when I carry the field with my, I use it to collapse things when I am sitting somewhere or when I feel something come up when I walk around. But I don’t have it active all the time. Hope this helps!

5 Likes

I’m sorry it seems like I completely misunderstood haha, so you were saying that you felt better and better throughout the day? In that case my answer still applies I think haha, automatic collapsing in the background with the field :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Yes :sweat_smile: but yep you answered it actually. Thanks for the answer :slight_smile:

So one can have it activated all day? Does it have negative consequences if it is too long?

Ah and I thought i deactivated it after the session. I said „deactivate“. Maybe it wasn’t correct and it was still activated :thinking:

4 Likes

You’re welcome!

I believe it turns itself off after a while if you forget to deactivate.

Maybe it has some passive effects as well, but this I don’t know :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

“Don’t ritualize this. Make it a part of your day to day”

Is something you’ll see me say in task 4 :slightly_smiling_face:

I have mine on all day as I’m constantly working on whatever pops up.

There’s also the factor that after you do a session it takes a bit of time for the full effect of what you did to show its benefits. Yes there’s an immediate effect but it continues to show benefits soon after.

But yes as the Captain said “while it works on its own…” there’s a passive effect.

Yes all day. Negative, hmm, maybe if you do not prefer to feel lighter and happier overall.

Remember after a few weeks of conscious practice you’ll be able to do a lot of these things on your own. Even then having the field on you has many benefits.

12 Likes

Good Morning,

what about wearing a mandala (thor etc) besides the light collapser when I go about my day? Would there be a problem?

Nothing will be affected. Might even help integrate the energy.

Let us know if you see a difference with the combination :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

Can I share the course/light collapser field with my family? Or will we have to buy it individually? Looking forward to it Angelgome :slight_smile:

3 Likes

You have to get permission firstly, as there is a protection

2 Likes

Captain is the one that took care of the protection part and according to what we discussed the only way for someone to have full access is to buy the course.

8 Likes

Soooooo, I have just bought this course. Was really questioning it (honestly, I live on benefits and taint much, PayPal can be thanked for this new fangled 3 payments thing, 84 quid a month for the next three months for making it a less terrifying purchace). No idea what it will achieve, I’m in a really dark place so if this course can nudge (or probably gonna need a super hard shove) back to myself and help me remember the truth of me then it is worth every penny. We’ll see…

2 Likes

Me again, can someone help me, I am having a mental muddle when it comes to printing options. Is it needless to print more than one copy? I kinda want a poster of it just up on the wall, coz it’s super pretty. Also, is having it encapsulated (IE big boy laminated, 100% waterproof) gona mess with its effects? These are most likely daft questions (don’t anyone say to me there are no daft questions, there definitely are) but I am completely daft these days. So yea, if someone can assist me out of datfdom I would really appreciate it. :heart::sparkles::heart:

Edit: I am talking about the light collapsed by the way.

Edit 2.0: I have not even opened the course content or looked at one task, but the light collapser but I just put my fingers on the screen and said activate and my head feels like it’s going to explode, in a decidedly non shit way. Don’t think this course was a mistake to buy.

3 Likes