Freedom Course Tasks Support

Thank you :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Same question :man_shrugging: I’m saying the English and the German word, only to proof I got the right understanding of what I am saying…

1 Like

So at the moment a thought come in…
Is it possible that, if I mentally don’t know what the English words of the feelings mean, I could be more able to observe what’s happening without my mental picture of the feeling?!

I mean is it needed to mentally understand which feeling I’m working on

2 Likes

I think you need to have a basic concept of what the feeling means, but you don’t have to completely understand it. Angel mentioned in the course that if you release a feeling, that you instantly release thousands of different thoughts associated with that feeling. Whereas if you release thoughts, you do it one by one.
So in this case I believe the word is only a trigger for that feeling, but there a many ways to get to the same feeling. If you see a word and you have no clue what it is, or what the concept behind it is, it might be better to translate it to German first so you have kind of an idea of what to expect. But I don’t think you need to fully mentally understand it to get the benefit.

1 Like

I found no difference in doing it in Spanish and English. The field still creates the situation and the process still happens.

Cool experiment you can try is to look up a word in another language you do not know and say it. The collapser still does a process on them whether it’s on the feeling/ concept of not knowing or the intelligence of the field knows what it should do, I don’t know. Will re quite more experimenting when I have time.

And some of the feelings associated with it :slightly_smiling_face:

Exactly this.

Something I like doing but requires a good amount of focus is to do an activity or watch something while keeping in the I along with pay attention what feelings come up. As you feel them, you put your full focus on the feeling and say “This”.

Social media can be a cool triggering tool as it has become an environment that triggers a lot of thoughts and feelings.

Get a handle of all four tasks and then you can do this.

5 Likes

Awesome, thanks for clarifying Angel :+1: and looking forward to using this field in different ways after completing the tasks!

3 Likes

I’ve had different experiences between languages.

Per instance about “Love”, funnily I don’t have the same feeling when I say “Amour”.

Like there is a different set of beliefs attached to it, along with cultural things.

Amour carries much more emotional charge for me, growing up with it.
Whereas love feels more “empty” for now.

This has been a fun experiment :grin:
Sometimes one doesn’t want to go through and I hit a block, and switching between French/English makes it work.

8 Likes

Thanks for this btw!!! :pray:
So powerful.

I’ve noticed also how strongly anticipation and expectation mess up my process, collapsing those have brought great level-ups.

6 Likes

That’s the spirit.

As long as you keep in mind the mechanics of what we doing, we can be pretty flexible.

Maybe you’ll have to do the path to self key words in French too :slight_smile:

2 Likes

When doing task 2(collapsing emotions part) I didn’t feel as much of a release compared to task 1 when I finished. When I collapse the concepts of emotions I just feel the emotion being dissolved by the void/space of not thinking but afterwards I feel the same as when I started. Is that normal?

2 Likes

Yeah it’s not going to be a massive shift like the first time. Just the usual collapsing.

Get into the I, the quiet and empty space.

You say the topic, feel a slight spike of feeling.

Say I, and you’re back to quiet after it collapses it.

——

You’ll notice the benefits to this in a few hours or days. Less thoughts.

4 Likes

Perfect, thank you! I will move onto task 3 then. Hope you are having a good rest haha

4 Likes

Thank you :pray:t4:

Definitely am and working with light Collapser a lot as well.

4 Likes

Thanks for this!! :pray:

I was stucked at Who am I, expecting completion would be merging into the void.

Whereas the I doesn’t have to be this full blown experience at the beginning, is it?

In other words, still being in that space time, though things go silent and empty.

Good to read that :blush:

3 Likes

Awaiting for confirmation but it feels like it :grinning::grinning: :grinning:

Just collapsed this expectation and it feels so powerful (and amazing) again!! :grinning::pray:

3 Likes

Freedom seekers💪 I’m at part 2.

After doing the who am I section, I was left with peace and silence. Wasn’t sure what the I supposed to feel, but I recognized this peace and happiness.

So I went on with collapsing the concepts. I did it this way. Said activate-> I - > concept - > I - > concept - > I and so on. I didn’t feel that much, but a few thoughts and memories/pictures came up topic related. Now I’m ready with that and feel something like a light heavyness, am really tired and got a headache… Not really happy afterwards🙈 but will give me a break and then work with the light collapser on it. My question is, was that the right way, or do I have to say activate with each concept?
And how is that wir the specific concepts? Do I have to say activate forwards?

4 Likes

Just like in other methods, you only get into the nothingness after doing a session that collapses many concepts in one session. Collapsing one concept such as “who am I” will only allow you to recognize the self.

If you wish to experience nothingness, pay attention to what Task 2 says you should do and how it happens.

You only need to activate once per use. Think about a TV, you don’t power it off and on every time you change a channel.

7 Likes

Thanks for clarification :)

2 Likes

So here’s a write-up of something I’ll be making a video about later on…

General Support Post

First, let’s begin with something I expected but it’s always a good idea to mention. A lot of the questions you may have can be answered by reading the instruction carefully or rewatching the lesson video. But here are some premises that you should keep in mind as you advance:

Light Collapser

• It’s a field that has passive and active benefits. You only need to activate it once per use. If you have kept it in your pocket for a long time and want to make sure it’s on, just activate it again. This is a very forgiving process so don’t make too many judgements of it.

• Nothing I say will be of benefit unless you spend some time noticing what happens. Close your eyes, focus, and notice what happens when you activate it. Do it a few times.

• Any judgment or thought you have on how it should work and whether it’s working, use the field to take care of it, with every method I’ve used in the past, I’ve had a doubt that it was working and I just used the same method to rid the doubt which soon after led to confirmation that it definitely was working.

• Once you learn that you can let go of feelings and concepts (along with the feeling it’s accompanied by) do it constantly.

• Don’t wonder, don’t question, don’t want, don’t fret. Just use those situations to prove it even further. So use your situations to go deeper into the application. After all, it’s only seconds that you’ll need for the effect. This is the fun part.

Task 1

• The point is to do a general clean-up, prove the use of Light Collapser, and prove to yourself that you can let go of these things easily.

• One of the easiest ways to prove the effectiveness of what you did is to wait a few hours or a day and go back to the topic that made you feel a strong shift. From the moment it triggers which some can be harsh, all the way to the clearing. Go back and re-do them and notice that barely anything will happen.

• The release should take seconds and a maximum of a minute or two. If it doesn’t, you’re making your thoughts on the topic more important than the feeling and observing the process the Light Collapser does.

• When you trigger a topic, you should pay attention to how it creates the situation inside you, meaning it will be uncomfortable at first. The second thing that happens as you observe the discomfort is how the field consumes/ collapses the situation. To do anything else is to prolong it. This is why the whole set of Task 1 takes 1-2 hours only.

Task 2

• If you notice, I start the PDF by saying that this part requires you to be brutally honest meaning that you’re allowed to question but more importantly you should take responsibility to take everything for testing.

• After ten people testing their ability to self process, there’s only one thing that got in the way of a smooth process, not so much their thinking since that is expected but the delay in working the things they were thinking. Even in past methods, the person being processed would ask things like “wait that’s it?” or “Is this it?”, those things would usually go away by further deepening the identification with the self which is the exercise right after recognizing Self.

• “I” is the title we give to that state of Self in absence of anything else but you in the mind. After collapsing many other concepts such as the 51 concept I gave, you’ll experience the Self from a standpoint of nothingness at this point you’ll have a hard time creating a thought or words but you’re very present. The following exercise is Self from the standpoint of everything, no details on this, just experience it.

• My recommendation is to do it all in one go. The whole process can take 30-60 minutes if you focus on one thing, the end result. Remember through the course and even in the Task PDF, I continuously say, the only thing that matters is results.

• Focusing on the end result as described will allow you to set aside your idea of what it should be or whatever other big bang event you might expect. Enjoy the deep inner peace and quiet for what it is and look for the experiences as described:

• First Exercise: Who Am I = “I”/ “Me” (You can test this with the “I” command)

• Second Exercise: Collapsing many concepts back to back = Nothingness / Total silence

• Third Exercise: What you are = Everythingness (go find out)

Anything else outside of these results is your judgement of how things should be. The last two parts are to enjoy the commands you have access to now and to redo Task 1 from the state of I so that you can further collapse the polarities on it and will lead to even deeper mental silence.

Questions are welcomed and preferred.

11 Likes

I will be redoing all exercises today to find what else can help as tips.

9 Likes