Freyja NFT: Testimonials

Freyja, most renowned of the Norse goddesses, who was the sister and female counterpart of Freyr and was in charge of love, fertility, battle, and death. Her father was Njörd, the sea god. She was also known by four nicknames—Mardöll, Hörn, Gefn, and Syr.

Reserved

24 Likes

It’s actually good practice not to delete your posts after they’ve been answered. Clogging a thread might be a bad thing, but having half a conversation (all the helpful replies to your questions) is probably a worse thing.

If it’s worth writing a post and it’s worth being answered, it’s worth not deleting.

6 Likes

Any testimonies on this one?
What’s the best way to make use of these nfts? Ik it’s not a servitor per say

2 Likes

Ok, so I have enough impressions on this to make a decent testimonial with relevant details.
Little bit of context. I had an abusive relationship for 4 years, and before that my relationship with my body and femininity had some issues due to social pressures deeply ingrained and some other family issues stuff. But at that point, I had some confidence and could easily attract and be perceived by men. I had a knack for guys that didn’t care for my best interest, and that led to this abusive dynamic I was stuck for that period of time. And well, it was karmic as I know now, but It took all my confidence and spark of joy to be alive in a woman’s body with all the good things that comes with this.
This was pretty annoying, I felt kind of dead inside.
It took me a good amount of years to finally be comfortable again with the idea that I am a woman and I deserve love, but that spark did not come back and I was hoping to find it again somehow. I was pretty sad about this because I tried many things without any results. I felt like a blank paper, just a random human being who happened to have xx cromossomes.
And then came Freyja. I decided to get her because I fell in love with her beauty, it was something tangible. I introduced myself when I got her and I felt that she was there.
Initially it took longer to notice some change, but she was there. I thought ok, maybe I have to make some adjustments to get used to her energy, since my blueprint of femininity (if I may call it that way :laughing:) was visibly damaged, so the lack of initial recognition made sense. I decided to relax and let things happen. I asked her to heal me, my relationship with myself, my sense of worth and my perception of my own beauty. And by late January/early February, BAM. It produced a shift in my perception of my own body, beauty and worthiness. I started gaining more attention, be more feminine again, and by consequence of changing my values, more money as a natural consequence of knowing my worth (I got job offers out of the blue and a significant new job that led me to ANOTHER ONE that I’m currently in).
I feel covered in gold, worth a thousand, and free in my feminine power. She’s definitely one that will help anyone with self esteem issues, who wants to heal their anima or be soaked in womanliness in its finest.
And regarding the connection with her, I don’t know if it’s a personal thing but I can sense them as independent energies. With a servitor you kind of feel them at your disposal, and they’re in a blank state before you give them things to do/learn. It’s more like a friend/mentor thing, they have everything you need in that specific theme and you’ll be attuned to their field and become more like them in a sense. That’s how I interact with them, I hope it helps. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

29 Likes