Friday nfts

The Dancer group has submitted our project :butterfly: :pray: :milky_way: :purple_heart:

3 Likes

By the way, I never knew if you had indeed received the initial form submission or not, so I made it into a google doc sent to Sam. The Google doc has the latest changes, is that the one you are working from?

Thank you, thank you, thank you :slight_smile: I am SO excited this is getting made :smiley:

dance-baby

8 Likes

Mighty Field Circuit Generator is ready

10 Likes

No, I mean the owners who got it by trades/sales who are not in the original group.

This is being kept a secret, even those who bought it later outside of the original group didn’t get the info. It’s The Man Adam Kadmon NFT, so expect Adam Kadmon qualities and overall man qualities, it was originally a dating project.

2 Likes

Is it the one that was originally called Ultimate Masculine Dating? If so, damn, I’m regretting dropping out

[Unified God (合一神, gouitsujin) (Deity x Man Fusion)] is submitted and ready!! Looking forward to this one :pray::pray::pray: @Captain_Nemo @SammyG

8 Likes

“The Face of Gods” is ready.

9 Likes

Ouroboros is ready too!

7 Likes

Orion is ready as well :pray:

6 Likes

Conquering heaven(automated cultivator) is ready as well!

7 Likes

Subconscious Mastery
Original image

16 Likes

Is this from the sapien medicine store?

Private/Community Group NFT.

ehh, some of yah are much quicker lol

would need someone to purchase it so it can mint and I can provide the original image.

5 Likes

The Divine Physique, ready.

19 Likes

The Triune Light is submitted and ready :))):sparkles:

12 Likes

Chevalier Noir is now ready.

Check out this artwork I made for the NFT

Inspired by Camazotz as well.

9 Likes

(I am pretty sure it has to look vastly different from the actual batman, as modified as it is, batman like that is completely copyrighted)

19 Likes

Okay let me remake man.

Will try to make more like Camazotz or just a bat.

4 Likes

5 Likes

Hi @Captain_Nemo , a few days ago I sent a PM about the Divine Voice project… also in the thread is the link to our final proposal and some additional details. Our project is ready to go, if you’re interested

6 Likes