Unified God (Deity x Man Fusion) ☯️

“Together, we have become a being known as a Nahobino. This new body should allow us to fend off the demons.”

—Aogami, Shin Megami Tensei V

Nahobino (ナホビノ) is an entity in Shin Megami Tensei V .
In the game, a Nahobino is a composite entity of a human and a god or mythological being, which is said to be the most ‘complete’ and powerful form of the entity for their ‘destined’ human hold a part of their ‘lost knowledge’ within them and thus the fusion makes them ‘whole’ again.

Even those far removed from the world of energies recognize - there is something that helps man throughout his life, protects him from misfortune, saves him from tragedies and catastrophes. The idea of this project is based on the complete fusion and connection of the owner of this NFT with the god most compatible to them personally, in all senses of the word, and assimilation of abilities, disposition and properties of this deity; also on acquisition of physical external qualities of the patron. Of course all of this must be consistent with the desires, aesthetics, and will of the NFT owner.

We believe that each of us has our “own” god with whom we most “vibrate” and “resonate”; hence the results of interaction with this NFT can be varied. For example, an owner more resonant with Aphrodite may experience greater beauty, another owner more connected with a more warlike deity will receive an increase in physical capabilities, courage, while an owner matched with a deity of wealth might experience a sudden windfall and so on. Of course, the owner also receives certain magical abilities of the deity.

The main goal of the project is to bring the NFT owner as close as possible to becoming the physical incarnation of the deity. Our individual compatibility will allow maximum manifestation of his/her abilities, qualities of character and properties in physical reality with minimal resistance…

The design of the project is based on three basic principles:

1. Establishing connection and contact between a particular deity and the owner of the NFT
Summary

This process involves “finding” and connecting with the deity who has the highest compatibility, affinity, and so on with the holder of the NFT. There is a preparation of the human system for the transformation. It also allows for direct and clear two-way communication between the user and their deity, assists non-psychic users in communicating.

1. Becoming one: Fusion
Summary
  • Transformation, perfection of the physical body, based on the model of the compatible god; addition of a desired and aesthetically pleasing resemblance to the deity in terms of appearance;

• The fusion of knowledge, experience and wisdom that the god possesses and has acquired over time;

• Spiritual fusion, where your spirit and spiritual body will grow in tandem with your body and mind to keep your whole being in harmony and ensure that you can assimilate and use all your accomplishments and new skills to their maximum potential, while gaining divinity and becoming more divine in nature.

1. The Power and Divine Authority of a god
Summary
  • Unlimited access and logical progressive use of all of the god’s divine powers, domains, and abilities, which will depend proportionately on the evolution of your system and the degree of preparedness of your body and mind; the magical abilities of the deity.

• Smart and automated training to assist you in unlocking and gaining more of the god’s essence and power.

• The “eyes” of the god and the ability to see the world and phenomena in the physical world through the eyes of the god

• Physical health and divine immortality, restoration of the body to an ideal state

Once again @Captain_Nemo has accomplished what many would have thought impossible…
Thankyou @Ugninis for helping us to organize and summarise the project details

10 Copies Mandala with Audio

Godhood Awaits

23 Likes

Lol nice elevation mask @unifiedgod

1 Like

At first I thought it was a gas mask :joy: didn’t know much about elevation masks but it appears so

1 Like

On what basis does the field choose which diety we resonate with?

@anonymous111

As with all relationships, it requires both parties to like each other for the relationship to be fruitful and work out. I suppose a layman comparison for this might be something akin to a divine matchmaker for you and your ‘destined’ god. You may like god A but if god A doesnt like you due to certain reasons (karmic/energetic/your personality/things you have done etc) it doesnt matter how much you pray to god A, you might never get an answer or blessing in a long time. But if you were matched to a god with highest affinity with you you might see improvements in your life much faster just by virtue of this affinity/compatibility.

So i suppose one way of putting it is like imagine the equivalent of what a soulmate would be but here its ‘your’ god instead of a lover.

Sometimes, even when you think you have a great relationship with someone, you may end up meeting a new person that makes you just think ‘wow, i feel so connected to them on all levels’… And just like how your best friend may not necessarily think of you as their best friend (unfortunate truth sometimes), you might not be your favourite god’s favourite human (especially if they have many other devotees, some even more devoted than you and have a higher affinity than you do). As a human we possess limited knowledge and make inaccurate judgements based off our limited knowledge, that is why you don’t choose the deity you want to match with (they are higher beings with their own minds and choices as well, you cant just force whoever you choose to match with you) and instead are matched with a compatible god - by compatible it also means both you and the god will find the union satisfactory. Just as the god will be suitable for you, you will also be suitable for the god.

Thanks for the explanation. So after the field has established a connection to a suitable diety, how do we know which diety we are being fused with?

1 Like

no worries, thanks for asking to clarify

This is for those who are not psychic/clairvoyant/awakened, those who are can just communicate directly with their god once connection is established near the start

1 Like

Ultimately though, this is one of the aimed outcomes

It will come with practice and spending time with the NFT

Just got this today, I look forward to finding “my” god in this journey. The days of praying and receiving no answers, of being left alone hopeless are over. I pray my prayers shall not fall on deaf ears henceforth.

3 Likes

This is such an interesting idea!!, would said deities and beings require you to worships them? would you need to switch you religion or path once you connect with them?

Nope, it’s not about worship/religion at this point but a natural matchup based on individual affinity, but of course it’s up to you

1 Like

Hello!

I just got this NFT and is there an audio to go with it? The first post said that it has an audio but I don’t have one.

Also, is the “matchmaking” process with the chosen deity done quickly or will it take a while.

It’s totally upto you my friend!!! however you can speed it up basis your connection and subconscious openness!!!

1 Like

Got it! Excited to work with it.

Also hate to bring it up again, if someone has the audio file to this NFT, can someone DM it to me? I never got a copy of the mp3 when I bought the NFT.

How is it going with this one?

The first night I had a dream, and there was someone I’ve met, she introduced herself as Katya.

So I woke up

and checked if there’s any deity named like that.

And there was Kartikeya!

Edit:

woah I glitched,

it was Sri Katyayani

What’s going on :laughing:

4 Likes

It is like

SlmnEud

1 Like