Bahamut (closed)

Bahamut

The creation of a dragon divinity with unrestricted and unlimited growth potential, and bearing abilities and characteristics derived from

Taking inspiration from the model and characteristics of the Primordial Dragon Goddess Divinity,

It’s birth being an involved process of all 10 members, with each copy of the project a designated slot for being 1 of 10 incarnations of Bahamut.

Each incarnation will directly and completely, without blockages or difficulty inherit and manifest & develop the traits, abilities and beingness of Bahamut as one of its incarnations/avatars in the 3D, via a process inspired by the Unified God such that members are Bahamut itself as well.

• I will leave the selection up to luck and fate via spinning the wheel if there is more than 9 interested 24 hours from the time of this post.
  • Interested

0 voters

The Dragon God will also include characteristics of a true divinity being able to assist those who pray to it in exchange for their faith/positive emotions (meaning: even those who are not holders of the project may benefit and receive help from Bahamut, dependent on Bahamut’s will of course) that will help it grow stronger as well. Naturally, as the main divinity grows, so shall it’s incarnations/avatars which are the 10 holders who will share in the benefits as well as the number of non-owners it may bless and benefit.

11 Likes

What happpened with balance bureikaa?

was hyped on that one

1 Like

Alas not all ideas will be made by captain

Interested for sure :muscle:t4:

Interested. I don’t want to miss the car this time.:joy::joy:

Very interested in this.

2 Likes

Destiny has spoken
@Jimmy
@Genie
@Ric_Flair
@Bluefin
@Manolin
@Scribe
@yoytal
@dagon
@Siri

Those mentioned in the list will be added to a group, but if you are unable to purchase your copy within a week of the creation (whenever that may be) then your copy will be made available for purchase by others due to the relatively high demand.

8 Likes

@moderators please close this thread whenever you may, thanks :pray:

I voted 3 in the line way not accepted?.

@Andromeda

1 Like

please read the entire post next time for anyone else with the same question…

1 Like

@Divine_Lotus could you help to close this thread please, thankyou