The Asura NFT (Community Project)

The Asura

Just a Father who decided to fight The Creator himself to keep his daughter safe

Recommend playing the soundtrack for a feel of Asura’s Wrath

Asura’s wrath details the epic story of a man- nay, a demigod who was betrayed by his fellow demigods after defeating a monstrous entity which threatened the world- Vlitra (based off Vitra), and how his undying wrath and indomitable will allowed him to defy death itself, returning from Naraka (hell) to exact revenge on his betrayers who oppress humanity, and to save his daughter who was taken from his side.

The story depicts one man’s quest to defy the heavens, defeating foe after foe, gods capable of destroying planets, only to realise that everything from the beginning was but a game to The Creator, known as Chakravartin, to find a successor to rule over this universe.

Alas, Asura’s wife was killed and his daughter was put in harm’s way due to the whims of God, who admitted that he has done this (Sacrificing the world to find a heir) innumerable times already- incurring Asura’s wrath along with his paternal instincts to defeat Chakravartin. And he did. He defied all odds and slew the Creator, at the cost of his own life for his existence as a demigod depended on a form of energy that stems from Chakravartin.

All so he could accomplish his duty as a father, protecting his daughter and granting peace to future generations.

I pray to no one, nor will I be prayed to! But, above all else, I will never forgive you for making my daughter cry!

There are 3 identifying characteristics of Asura.

Firstly, his wrath fuels him with strength.
asura-angry

Secondly, his body is capable of withstanding blows capable of wiping out planets and even galaxies.

Thirdly, he was not one to submit to authority and power just because of your status, not even The Creator himself was an exception.

This project seeks to replicate the peak of power, indomitability, and freedom as Asura personified by breaking down the 3 identifying characteristics and organizing them in a realistically achievable manner.

Emotions and Desires, to power

1. The Reactor - Automatically detect your emotions and desires, along with the emotions and desires directed towards you(both positive and negative) by others, and transform them into positive/beneficial energies and fuel for your being and drastically amplify your progress towards your goals (e.g. when you are injured, your strong desire and urge to heal will speed up your recovery, your loved ones wish for you to recover will also contribute to speeding up your healing process etc.) - Applicable to all goals/areas (Inspired by the Mantra Reactor in Asura’s wrath which allows gods and Asura to absorb the power of faith and emotions, both their own and that of their human worshippers)
  2. Force of Will - your will and determination is absolute and unshakeable, no outside influence (persuasion, temptation, scheming, physical suffering) can affect your mind and intentions, with elements of flight to fight.
  3. The Undying - Your desires related to life, immortality, eternal youth, and triumph will automatically be converted into and attract necessary relevant resources (both physical and non-physical) to you + a touch of Amrita (nectar of eternal life). E.g. the right supplements and future life-extension technologies will be easily and smoothly available to you (physical) while overwhelming life force energies and Amrita will pour into your being immediately to rejuvenate your body and cells. The ultimate aim is to keep you alive as long as you possess a will/desire to live.

Indestructible body

1. Tardigrade (Ramazzottius varieornatus) Factor- the most indestructible creature in the universe known to humanity, (only creature that survived all 5 extinctions known to mankind) it is capable of surviving extreme radiation, inside a volcano, being frozen in ice for decades, being totally dehydrated and even turned into glass, survive the cold vacuum of outer space, 6 times the pressure of sea water at a depth of 10,000 metres, and being shot out of a gun at 900m/s. There is currently no single confirmed gene that provides the answer to all the Tardigrade’s comprehensive and extreme survivability and adaptability, as such this subfield will replicate a comprehensive transformation factor to our genes that will help us acquire as much as possible, the indestructibility and survivability of the tardigrade (while maintaining integrity of a human body appearance)
  2. High-speed regeneration- amplification of ALL biological process and stakeholders(cells, genes, optimal usage of resources such as fat etc.) involved in the healing and regeneration process, including disease, bacterial and viral fighting capabilities, as much as possible without compromising biological stability (tailored to each individual’s structural limit and without risk of cancer or auto-immune diseases).
  3. The Silverback (gorilla)- Gorilla strength (4th in animal strength vs body weight) is estimated to be about 10 times their body weight. Fully grown silverbacks are in actually stronger than 20 adult humans combined. Gorillas also have a higher density of spongy bones than humans, which is why humans have higher chances of breaks and fractures compared to gorillas. Mountain gorillas do not decline in bone cortical or trabecular density with ageing, whereas humans consistently do. Gorillas also have one of the strongest bite force, almost twice that of a lion’s. This provides a comprehensive enhancement of our bodies including muscular strength, durability of our bones, joints, tendons, teeth and relevant body parts, all based on the blueprint of a prime adult silverback gorilla’s stats. (not including hairiness and outer appearance of course)

The Asura

1. Breaking the chains of fate - While Asuras are known to be the enemies of the gods (devas), we may not wish to become the same, but we do wish to be free from the machinations of higher powers (gods, fate, God etc.) and be given the autonomy to fully decide our own paths and destinies instead. This frees us from any limitation and forced path imposed onto us by the ones above, including things such as a pre-determined death date, pre-determined heartbreak or any pre-determined negative event, so long as they are not in line with our desired life and future, instead rewriting our destinies to be the one we most desire (innately). (ideally this will affect the very core of our being, lasting even if one day we should die and enter the afterlife, we will be free to choose our afterlife without being forcefully allocated to a certain fate)
  2. Demigod’s Armament - Asuras are also known as demigods. This provides an energetic/conceptual/spiritual armour worthy of the rivals of the gods, bearing the properties of protection from projectiles (somewhat similar to Armor of Light and Glory) , energetic attacks/interferences (somewhat similar to protection 3.0), while also regulating our energetic system to be healthy.
  3. Chakravartin, The Secular Counterpart of The Buddha “whose chariot is rolling everywhere without obstruction” - In Hinduism, a chakravarti is a powerful ruler whose dominion extends to the entire earth. It is also known as ‘he who turns the wheels of dharma’. This reproduces an innate, ever constant halo effect on the user that will induce an instinctual liking/favorable impression through feeling and vibes, as well as the charisma to influence others to help you much more easily. If insufficient, an aura of kingly authority will also emanate from you to give others the push needed for things to be in your favour.

Special thanks to @Captain_Nemo for making this project a reality at godspeed :pray:

All these factors work together to help you transcend your limits and become a force of nature characterized by your sheer indefatigability and survivability.
Disclaimer: Do not go and challenge gods to a fist fight just yet.

31 Likes

The only NFT that upon receiving, gives me the same adrenaline boost as when i got my first ever nft, The Eternal.

14 Likes

Original Image

9 Likes

dbya033-6dbf1a12-ecc9-4bd4-9388-b71968b5569f

5 Likes

Sitting on my bed in an air-conditioned room at night, but literally feeling hot and even my usual cold hands are warm and I’m perspiring a little on my forehead. And it’s not just me but a few other members also agree that they feel this heat :hot_face:

5 Likes

The heat lol, too.

I’m gonna have it just for a while, but gonna concentrate on it a lot and will soon write a testimonial.

EDIT: My testimonial. I had it borrowed for 2 days, the strength and drive I felt were unique. Didn’t concentrate on it, as I wanted, but still, I can say it’s pretty good, felt more energy as well.

6 Likes

Is this Mandala only guys?

2 Likes

Yup

2 Likes

Had around 5 hours of sleep due to being too Energised from this, woke up energised as well.

3 Likes

Haven’t done push-ups or any weight related exercises for months, started getting back to it about a week ago, usually did it in sets of 20, maybe 25 but I would pause at like 12 or 15 for a breather before continuing. Just did a set, before I even had breakfast or shower to freshen up, ended up doing 33 in a row and not feeling as tired when I usually do my 20. Each push-up felt so light and easy no cap lol, didn’t even expect this.

7 Likes

Some sharing by the original group-

4 Likes

Met my friend last week and met him again last night, he told me I felt more solid and built lol.

Also Russia’s nuclear submarine the Poseidon just left its port, in case anyone wants to increase their chances of surviving a nuclear event the tardigrade factor here would really drastically increase the survival rate in a nuclear fallout/winter.

1 Like

Don’t make mushroom clouds out of a molehill lmao.

People will be fine.

But this NFT is great for going beyond radiation immunity, as Tardigrades are the most adaptable creatures you’d want to be.

Also I have Super Serum that does along the same lines too.

But also people should look into bacterium D. radiodurans

Asura I think can also help with the durability besides this too.

The goal of tardigrades make survival on any plane of remote existence much more possible.

Best of both worlds, will be sure to update .

**Healthy thyroid function in this can also be used for radiation protection, as is the case for Potassium iodide tablets that are used in the off-chance of such events, or as they are advertised for".

I’m also willing to help @Captain_Nemo work with polymorphisms of the PON1 gene that may be of use for low level nerve agents, as used in conflicts like th Gulf War.

2 Likes

Not saying it’s going to happen for sure but hey, the world is crazy these days and you can never be too safe.

1 Like

Sure man, I just remember when they said it would be North Korea, and nothing happened.

It’s all a smoke and mirrors game to these guys, and everyone else just loses sleep over it.

Just another distraction for whatever they’re planning next.

2 Likes

True that but as the saying goes even a broken clock is right twice a day. And I agree definitely something fishy is going on and whatever they are planning isn’t likely to be for the good of the masses lol.

2 Likes

@Putin лающая собака не кусает

Calling the Cuban Missle crisis blufff.

Both family members I’m living with have gotten covid with the usual cough fever symptoms… been close to 5 days now and I’m still feeling fine mostly. Not sure if the demigod’s armour is protecting me from getting the covid virus itself or if my body is better at handling the virus (if I actually got it too). Haven’t bothered testing since I’m not feeling particularly sick or anything. Might also be due to crimson moon and Dragonlord, who knows at this point …

2 Likes

Wearing both the Asura and the Dragonlord at the same time really makes me feel the toil it is taking on my energetic and maybe even physical system lol. Can tangibly feel a load being taken off when I take off either one of them

2 Likes

Today I learnt that despite that the mandala has been kept away from me for long, it still kept “messing” with my ways of destiny, lol