Random thoughts thread

Good try but I know Padmaavat. That plus Bajirao Mastani are the only two Bollywood movies I’ve watched.

Then I know scenes from other movies that my gf or friends sent.

But besides a few modern one, my gf only send annoying old Bollywood songs. Like more annoying than having Shin Chan as a son.

2 Likes

That also sounds good.
I’ll look it up, loving the story (or at least as you say it)

But also, I’ve said to myself I won’t buy anything else this month (unless coming from God itself, or HS, or something).

2 Likes

And actually brain fields makes you really aggressive if you don’t counter it with autism for some time.

2 Likes

Hmmm… Ram Leela?

I dunno… I haven’t seen too much of Bollywood :thinking:

2 Likes

exposed

you are Indian

3 Likes

This the NFT

now i know why i liked

Asuras…ah my lovelies xD

I was looking for Akuma cause I always tought was kinda like an Asura…to find out my man has been upgraded to CyberAkuma xD

Pobably a tough bos…then a shtt fighter when you are using it…SF games be like xD

1 Like

Not even a fraction of a percent lol

2 Likes

That sounds great. Thank you!

I’m basically looking for a major f you response to any of my nonsense.
I’m good with the self love, now on to the next level / bootcamp.

2 Likes

this one after some days made me really aggresive. For real for real

3 Likes

Sounds great

love it

kisses huggzies axes swordzies warzies

2 Likes

Really??
Wha…how?
I’ve already got Plasma Flaunt, The Programmer, and Psychic Mastery, all of which have brain fields included… :thinking:

2 Likes

wow you hating?

reported for not being indian

2 Likes

:))))))) :heart:

2 Likes

I think it was a more chill song, not this upbeat but romantic and slow…probably unfocused/blurred lens. And a cooler color scheme. Like hwe dress was white and golden i think but i could be wrong there.

But I see why you chose this. Nice dance.

I think the movie is pre-erosnow time.

Anyway thanks for trying, man.

The friend that sent me will never remember and the video got removed from the chat or smth u.u

i will try looking through youtube history but it was some crappy app i used back in the day…i dont think the videos there even make it to yt history xD

2 Likes

I really don’t know about ALL the brain fields and they don’t do the same of course right?

So with IQ increase my mind goes faster and faster that every single thing I notice right? It’s gonna make you mad. Especially if you are dealing with shit attidutes even your own.

approach it logically, if logic if your own thing and you feel good with it instead of arrogant then it’s not for you. If little things don’t matter to you nor will matter when the perception of them amplifies, it’s not for you. And the list goes on.

2 Likes

Exbosed you are african

2 Likes

Im late for work

Yall are useless

2 Likes

Exbosedeb bor Abrigan

1 Like

you meant Yale students?

ok then I call Yale now

2 Likes

Hmm ok, I see… makes sense… I’m gonna try it