Celestial Immortal (Community Project)

“Though I come from the mortal dust, my heart still soars towards the heavens.”

Everything presented is as in the form submission

Cultivation as in chinese fantasy novels as the foundation of the project and as the Dao (path) to immortality and ascension.
Referencing to the Crimson Moon its essence of the moon, combine the Lunar and Yin aspects of Crimson Moon with an equivalent Solar and Yang aspect.
The Asura as the driving force and pure power needed to breakthrough all necessary constraints and hurdles, be it the five elements that form the body or the three realms of existence, and even the law of heaven itself.
The Qi-cultivation aspect similar to those in chinese fantasy novels gather and absorb pure primordial Qi from the Sun and the Moon (primary energies but not only) and uses it to heal, rejuvenate and refine our bodies to breakthrough the shackles of mortality + the biological limits of our bodies whilst re-balancing the yin and yang within us and allow us to transcend humanity and mortality (refer to Conquering Heaven ). Smart and automated absorption, direction and refinement of the solar and lunar qi and energy to optimally benefit the body. Included is an alchemy/combination of all the immortality aspects from the mentioned projects to transcend the laws of heaven and nature. Acquisition of magical abilities as a result of accomplishments in cultivation (such as being able to produce and manipulate elements like fire with sufficiently potent qi and adequate manipulation of it)

Added in the amplifying effects from the Balance Breaker to push for the ultimate state of activation and optimal transformation of the project for users as well.

Balance Breaker Summary

Additional Field - Daofather (Golden Immortal of the Great Firmament): A cultivator ‘type’ ''servitor ‘’ or being at the highest possible level for Qi Refiners, a being that touched the ceiling or limits of the Heavenly Dao (Laws of Heaven and the Universe). They have mastered one or more of the fundamental forces of the universe (such as Yin, Yang, Life, Destruction, Primordial Chaos etc). The powers they possess and can exert is at the maximum possible of the universe and their understanding of the laws, nature and truth of the universe is also at the highest possible level for those that exist within it. Here, a master-disciple relationship as is a common troupe in cultivation stories/novels is established between the Daofather and the users.
(note: while the name is Daofather they do not necessarily have to be a male)

Abilities of the Daofather:

• Possesses knowledge, information and experience with regards to all forms of eastern fantasy cultivation systems, methods, techniques etc from any and every single cultivation based story or novel
  • Access to or the ability to replicate certain “fictional” as well as ‘real’ types of energies, qi, essence etc from these universes and supply it to us whenever beneficial for our cultivation or on demand (will help us to refine and successfully integrate them as well)
  • Foundation Establishment: Will scan our body and fix any issues (lack of talent, deficiencies, or inability to cultivate due to certain disability) using his power and knowledge, to ensure our cultivation path is smooth and without obstacles/bottlenecks
  • Will impart onto us the most suitable and highest potential cultivation techniques from their database, or even create an entirely new and personal cultivation technique for us based on suitability and possibility (will aim for most optimal and highest potential method)
  • Personal guidance and teaching, will also help us cultivate in a manner that is automated, consistent and effortless (assist users by guiding Qi gathering, directing and refining of the body as well as preaching the ‘Dao’ to help with comprehension and breaking through minor and major stages of cultivation)
  • Master’s Protection: To harm a great master’s disciples is an affront to them, users (disciples) are able to call upon the Daofather for help to smite evil or ill-intentioned entities that threaten the user, as well as to dispel curses and negative conditions that the user is afflicted with.
  • Sowing the seeds of labour: The disciples’ growth and improvement improves the Daofather’s abilities and power as well, which will enable the Daofather to assist the users even more, creating a symbiotic cycle of exponential improvement in both the users and the Daofather (given time and the growth of users the Daofather will eventually be able breakthrough beyond the limits of the heavenly dao and what the universe allows)
  • Daofield : Creates an area around the disciples that is saturated with 1000 times the Qi (all types) (mortal, immortal, connate) (produced if there was originally none) as originally there is around the user, and is constantly replenished and everlasting. Creates an environment fit for immortal cultivation, not inferior to an immortal world. Sufficient even for a wild beast to gain immortality.

Inspiration for the potential of this cultivation project (from the novel- Desolate Era)

Summary

Crimsonbright Diagram of Nine Heavens is widely acknowledged as the greatest fiendgod body-refining technique until the Empyrean God stage. Even Mother Nuwa praised this technique.

It baptizes the user each time they advance through the use of Sun and Moon tattoos that grant a wisp of the powers of the Solar Star and Lunar Star upon them.

It was created by Daofather Crimsonbright .

The Crimsonbright Diagram of the Nine Heavens had nine parts.

• The first three levels (1-3) were for the Houtian warriors.
  • The middle three levels (4-6) were for Xiantian lifeforms.
  • The later three levels (7-9) were for the Zifudisciples.

Upon reaching the Xiantian level, one would be able to control water and fire, and also possess astonishing physical strength. One’s body would be light and agile, and all six of the senses would be sharpened. Severed limbs would regrow.

Upon reaching the Zifu Disciple level, one would be able to regenerate from a single drop of blood. Thus, it also known as the “Blood-Drop Rebirth” stage.

Upon reaching the Wanxiang Adept level, one would have amazing powers, such as growing three heads and six arms, the Kuafu Sunchaser ability, or Shining Dragon Eyes ability. But of course, the prerequisite was that one would need to be trained in these magical powers.

Upon reaching the Primal Daoist level, one would be able to create a clone out of a single strand of hair. Naturally, these clones would be quite weak and not able to compare with a Primaltwin .

10 Copies Mandala + Audio

26 Likes

wait is it done or are you recruiting? not sure sry

1 Like

If it’s categorised as nft it is released

2 Likes

Oh Yeah right sry.
Sounds cool wish you and the people that have it lot of fun with it.

2 Likes

Thankyou :slight_smile:

3 Likes

3 Likes

Lovely project, congrats :slightly_smiling_face::muscle:

2 Likes

Thanks!

3 Likes

Been almost a day since my last meal yet I don’t feel hunger, almost as if the Qi is sustaining me.

No cap

8 Likes

Didn’t expect the project to use elements from Desolate Era. Great job. Looks like a very fun journey. Hopefully there won’t be Celestial tribulation :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Rare to find another fellow cultivator XD

1 Like

I’ll have no regrets if i have to face the celestial tribulation lol… just wish i can reach Xiantian in this life :sneezing_face:

1 Like

Just a lowly outer sect servant until I get my hands on a cultivation technique, then I might be able to join as an outer sect disciple :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

There’s 2 subfields that are missing that would make this field whole.
Young master repellent
and loosing face protection

2 Likes

I want to reach a level where my descendants can be young masters :weary:

1 Like

Must comprehend the dao of debt collection from Meng Hao in I shall seal the heavens

1 Like

I used to think Meng Hao cultivated slowly af at the start but i wish i could cultivate at his pace irl haiz

1 Like

I used to drop some novels because the progression of cultivation stages was too ‘slow’ for a protagonist, but well, if there is even the slightest chance for me i will take it, hence i swear on the heavenly dao i will cultivate with this project consistently for the whole of 2023 at least. 13 days streak atm (with other works before the release of this proj, and now with this).

The heavens always leave a way out (in this case capt :smiley: )

4 Likes

Cultivation really speeds up after reaching Nascent Soul in those novels.
I usually enjoy the slow cultivation on the beginning, reaching qi condensation from a mortal, getting ambushed by fellow disciples in the forest, forced to fight for your life, finding heaven defying treasures that will help you become a powerhouse, sect battles, becoming an alchemist, somehow memorizing millions of medicinal plants and their combinations, learning a domain, then comprehending a dao. Wish there were more quality novels left.

May you find your path with this fellow daoist :raised_back_of_hand: :fist_left:

2 Likes

for me its the reverse haha- i like reading characters who have reached at least the intermediate part of the cultivation stages revisiting their roots/old hometown/weaker continents/mortal world and just intermingling around with old friends or just random humans, blessing them with fortuitous encounters. The ability to just watch and experience the human life without the worry of old age and mortal death or anything being able to threaten them at all is just soothing to read.

Thankyou fellow daoist, may we both hopefully attain immortality in this life :raised_hand: :fist_left: :yin_yang:

1 Like

A few reviews thus far. The path of cultivation is one that requires consistency and for a long time at that, but glad that there are some positive experiences so early on no matter how small.

4 Likes