Crimson Moon (Community Project)

This was formerly intended to be a vampire themed project, unfortunately anything vampire related will not be made due to past issues the channel encountered from associations with vampires.
Thankfully, we managed to change the theme in a way retains most of the benefits, in a manner that is associated with the moon instead of vampires.

Since time immemorial, humans have worshipped the primordial forces of nature and the celestial bodies in our galaxy as gods-personifications of these forces as entities with the power to reshape our world in their myths and legends.

The moon, is one such primordial force.

It is believed by our ancestors, and those who are still spiritual today, that the different cycles and phases of the moon have a magical, astrological or spiritual impact on our being. A common belief is that during the night of the full moon it is an opportune time to manifest your desires into reality.

Observing a full moon in the darkness is something that can take our breath away. It pulls on our feelings in the same magnetic way that it gathers the ocean to its bosom. It engages our imagination like a giant night-light, glowing and protecting us while we sleep.

The moon is the keeper of our dreams, and ancient moon deities were believed to orchestrate our dream life. The moon played an important role in ancient cultures, and understanding its cycles allows us to tap its archetypal power as we create and harvest our intention. Even today, farmers plant seeds during certain phases of the moon cycle. It is believed that moisture is pulled toward the top layer of the soil and improves germination.

During a full moon, it’s not unusual to hear people make jokes about the erratic actions of themselves or others, blaming the “bella luna” for any bad behavior.

In fact, the word “lunatic” or “lunacy” is derived from the Roman goddess of the moon, Luna. The moon has been accused of controlling everything from fertility to the foraging behavior of mice, but whether or not the moon actually has that much (or any) influence on our behavior still has yet to be proven. One thing we know for sure about this celestial body—it plays a huge role by influencing our beautiful ocean tides. The combination of Earth’s gravity and the gravitational pull of the moon creates a phenomenon called tidal force , which is what causes our ocean tides to change as the moon goes through its phases.

Time. The sun’s rhythm may have set the pace of each day, but when early humans needed a way to keep time beyond a single day and night, they looked to a second light in the sky. The moon was one of humankind’s first timepieces long before the first written language, before the earliest organized cities and well before structured religions. The moon’s face changes nightly and with the regularity of the seasons, making it a reliable marker of time.

The moon is important. The moon is beautiful. The moon blesses us with its magic. Nonetheless it is still a primordial force of nature, and as such it comes with its own set of superstitions. People of the west a few centuries ago believe that a full moon is what transforms a man into a werewolf, a mindless savage beast that preys on humans. In the east, people used to (some still) believe that if you were to point directly at the moon, especially the full moon, the back of your ears will get cut off while you are sleeping at night as the Moon Goddess Chang’e finds the action of people pointing at the moon to be disrespectful.

The moon is also prevalent in modern day’s cultural and fictional works. From being a source and boon of power to creatures of the night such as werewolves and vampires to lunar deities like Khonsu blessing his avatar with his power to become a superhuman hero surpassing the likes of batman, with the ability to rapidly heal from all wounds and even manipulate the ‘time’ of the night sky itself with the help of his patron god.

On this night of the full moon, depending on which side of the world you are, i present to you the blessings of the Crimson Moon, also known as the Hunter’s Moon, conceptualized and brought into being by the mighty captain during the height of October’s Hunter’s Moon itself.

Apostle of the Moon User is blessed by the conceptual moon, and have their existence bolstered such that so long as the concept of the moon exists, so shall the user live. Strength and effect of the blessing will grow exponentially over time.

1. Moon-blessed Physiology Blessed by the moon and a trinity of lunar deities (Artemis (Roman: Diana), Selene (also known as Mene; Roman: Luna) and Khonsu as confirmed by The Dreamweaver) to have Supernatural condition (Strength, Speed, Durability, Endurance, Regeneration, Intelligence, Reflexes, Five senses that can be adjusted as willed including Night Vision), Eternal Youth and Immortality (similar to how Artemis bless her huntresses with immortality) that grows exponentially over time.
  2. Moonlit Blessing of Restoration causes the user’s body to regress through time to its ideal state whenever it receives an injury or any form of deterioration or imperfection . This ability is also tied to the phases of the moon. As the moon waxes, the degree of injury that can be repaired, as well as the speed of the regression increases dramatically. Maximum strength is during a full moon. So long as the concept ‘moon’ exists, this blessing will always be in effect.
  3. Blessed Blood All impurities, toxins, and damaged/senescent cells will be purged and removed from our blood (elements of Blood Purifier+), after which our DNA and cells will evolve so that our bodies will be capable of displaying and retaining (Can be passed down our bloodline) the traits and characteristics of the Moon-blessed Physiology.

Vampiric Beauty:
To embody dark aesthetics and seductive beauty that evokes the desires of others.
Users possess a supernatural beauty that surpasses the boundaries of nature, not just by physical attraction alone, but by other aspects and principles of beauty. Having such beauty can have mystical, empathic or psychic effect that reflects their physical appeal and qualities with graceful and flawless charms. Any who observe these beings will be supernaturally affected to see a perfectly envision and idealized form of beauty unique to the user due to their increase appeal, apparel, action and even choice of words, all of which can cause awe-inducing effect to others even by sheer presence alone that can have a number of mental and emotional responses from others without negative effects making it impossible for them to look terrible regardless of the situation.

1. Moon’s glow Skin: Removal and rectification of all imperfections from the user’s skin (acne, scars, dark spots, visible pores) and nourishing it to be smooth, well-hydrated and healthy. Skin looks like CGI skin, textureless and flawless. Skin is blessed by the moon with its energy and light.
  2. Devilish Charm: User’s face and teeth are aligned to be perfectly symmetrical, features and proportions are shifted and adjusted to be identical to your desired ideal facial appearance (can be based off appearance/blueprint of a fictional character or art). Your voice is like the Devil’s whispers, seductive and igniting the passions of humans, yet also soothing enough to relax those who hear your voice, lulling them into a false sense of comfort.
  3. Physical Perfection: Your body is perfectly balanced, proportionate, and biological processes (fat metabolism, muscle growth etc) take place accordingly to ensure that you have your perfect body. Any physical deformity will also be rectified rapidly, with help of Moonlit Blessing of Restoration. Your body will also always be free from odor, instead emitting a natural sweet, pleasant scent.

Supernatural Abilities: The capability to manipulate energy and magic to display abilities beyond the limits of man and biology.

1. Mystic Eyes of The Moon: The user’s eyes are freed from all superficial flaws (e.g. overly visible blood vessels, yellow sclera, conjunctival nevus, enlarged veins around eye) and are mesmerisingly beautiful, with the ability to induce high-level hypnosis within the user’s field of vision increasing dramatically in effect by direct eye contact. Hypnosis can be willed on/off. These eyes also allow the user to perceive people beyond their physical self, glimpsing into their character, traits and desires.
  2. Instinct: The user can sense nearing danger, acute danger, potential immediate danger, or impending danger and sense unwanted or hectic threats to their well-being and the possibility to evade it. The intuition usually regards themselves but may include their surroundings. This allows the user to instinctively take the right course of action in times of urgency. Additionally, users will experience accelerated perception and adrenaline rush when instinct is activated, allowing them to see time at a slower speed, like watching a movie in slow motion.
  3. Ultimate One: The user will adapt and evolve over time to become a completely self-sufficient being, able to absorb and infinitely generate energies necessary for their biological processes from just their surrounding environment, and the universe itself. Ultimately, the user will become their own personal power plant capable of infinitely generating energy by themselves, absorbing/channeling/drawing it from environment/surroundings, etc and manipulating it for their own usage and substituting consumption of organic resources with it if necessary. This energy can be used to accelerate the user’s transformation/evolution/maturation process and ultimately seeks to grant the user the ability to manifest the phenomenon of tangible and visible magic in the physical world.

Special thanks and shoutout to @Captain_Nemo for creating this on such a significant and special night to me.

10 copies were blessed by the moon on the 10th day of the 10th month.
NFT + Audio

26 Likes

Magnificent. :)
The artwork is a space travel of its own.

4 Likes

Could really feel the relevance of the moon in this project- last night (SEA time) when the moon was at its brightest and fullest state I could palpably feel the effects of the moon on my face and my eyes, whereas tonight when the moon is completely out of sight in my area, the feeling is much more mellow. Guess from now I’ll be keeping track of the moon cycle.

6 Likes

Definitely feeling significant amount of pressure and some tingling on my face just by having the printed image on my lap while doing other things, not even focusing or meditating with it

4 Likes

i felt facial realignment when i played the audio in the background for 20 or so minutes.
along with it, i also felt (how would i describe this, well) electricity with ice splashing my forehead

3 Likes

Also this is a little awkward to say and might even be just me thinking too much of it but my female class and groupmate sitting opposite me , we stared at each other in The Eye for quite a number of times throughout class today, and it’s not just one second glances but 5 second long stares. Can say with confidence it’s the most number of eye contact exchanges we’ve had in class in like 9 weeks lol. (Ps she’s attached lol so nothing romantic)

4 Likes

Yup I feel some of that as well, facial symmetry effects without having to loop the video on YouTube. I have abit of a TMJ problem on one side of my face/jaw so I feel alot of energy working on that area compared to other parts of my facial structure. Just like actively listening to the tmj videos man.

4 Likes

4 Likes

Recently I’ve felt less need to eat as much as I used to, might be due to the Ultimate One and my grandma said I look thinner lol. I feel satiated with lesser amount of food nowadays.

4 Likes

A great time for those with this project to loop the music a few times during these few days, especially 8th Nov with the full moon (beaver moon) :full_moon: remember the moonlit blessing of restoration is affected by the moon, so take advantage of this time :+1:

5 Likes

Also update: think I lost fat with this one, have not used any other weight loss related fields and today at a family lunch my uncle told me I look like I lost weight. Haven’t been working out either.

I don’t know if this will affect us but, here’s a video about food on that day.

Haven’t watched it but sounds interesting, thanks for sharing :slight_smile:

1 Like

I had dry itchy skin on the back of my knees, remnant of my eczema a while back. Now the skin on the back of my knee is almost normal.

2 Likes

so vampire is real too? just like Angel, Fae, dragons, aliens, and others? :star_struck: