The Dragon Born (Community Project- Draconic Series)

Dragonborn , also referred to as Dovahkiin in the Dragon Language, are individuals with the body of a mortal, but the blood and soul of a Dragon. Some believe that Dragonborn appear on the world in times of great need by the command of the Gods. It is unknown as to how a Dragonborn is chosen. The various dynasties of Dragonborn Emperors led to a common belief that the Dragon blood is hereditary, though since it is a blessing of Akatosh himself it cannot be known how or why it is bestowed.

The Dragon Born (reference to Elder Scroll’s Dragonborn) is a powerful fusion of all the blessings and divinity that the Primordial Dragon Goddess, Tiamat provides and the complete Dragonification Process that the Dragon Lord entails. This is similar to how the Dragonborn from Skyrim is considered a child of the game’s Dragon God Akatosh…

Tiamat, Mother of All

Summary

^ This sounds like the Thu’um here…

The Dragon Lord

Summary

Dragon Born, Mandala + Audio

Everything above is merely the base and foundation that was included… the end product is likely more potent due to the synergistic fusion of the 2 compatible draconic projects.

A divine draconic rebirth on all levels and in all aspects through the Dragon Goddess Tiamat, to grant the user a comprehensive Demigod-Draconic transformation on all levels (Mind, Body, Soul) inclusive of all their perks and benefits.

All members agreed to keep their copy for a minimum period of 3 months prior to project start

Thankyou once again @Captain_Nemo

This goes beyond just attempting to make superficial changes to your current self, much much deeper than that…

37 Likes

Damn this is epic

Good job

5 Likes

I see. No wonder I’m so lascivious . I might have been a dragon in a previous life :hushed:

4 Likes

:dragon_face::heart: perhaps u were :slight_smile: and maybe even now you can be :grin:

Yes, more than 50%. Once in a meditation about a past life, I was like a golden dragon/snake swimming in the dark space, my body was energetic and gave off golden light on its own.

I would hesitate to buy The Nestling, always feeling that I am not in the same category as the Phoenix.But I’m still tempted by its benefits. Maybe it’s the dragon’s treasure-hoarding habit. :nerd_face: :money_mouth_face:

1 Like

hqdefault-1

2 Likes

t’s been more than 1 month for now and i want to make a review.
First of all, the effects are very smooth, i dont feel them quickly, i play it 3 times a day in a row, but sometimes 6 times (3 times in the morning and 3 in the afternoon), i don’t play it more than 6.
First i feel a kind of smooth warm in the plexus, more energy circulate into my body which is really helpful for my energy practices.

I wake up very easily in the morning but i must say it’s been more than 2 years that i use Sapien’s fields so this is not a big change for me.
I feel like people are acting very differently in my presence, they seems very nice to me, they are charming and don’t fear me anymore. Previously they felt overwhelm by my presence, it was a kind of really strange, i think its because of the many fields i used.

My social anxiety is almost completely gone but sometimes come back as i feel weird to have so much attention.
My face’s skin is a little bit better, brighter.

One big point from this field is the sensation of power right in my chest. This field help me a lot for my energetic practices, i feel it. I become really stronger than before. This is one of the most important point about it.
Some people told me i look like a basilisk, they feel the power, call me mysterious, one told me i look like a centaur.
Be careful on your ego with him.

My height is a little bit taller. I pass from 1,85 to 186, and i think i still grow.
I will keep this field a very long time but i will cycle him.

Its one field you can’t feel the effects directly, they are smooth, but then you dont know why, like when you gets drunk, you notice the effects and they are very strong. All your body is buzzing and its hard to sleep with. You needs energy practices like hard qi qong or something else to assume it.
I think playing this field only 3 times is great for the beginning.

Another effects is the healing, i really feel it. My wounds get rapidly healed so fast even my gf was surprised, i dont get any hematome from my wound. I work in police and get 2 physical injuries the last week cause of delinquants, i can post pictures, i have no hematome even if i get a big cut on my knee.

I dont have anymore stomach issu. But you must know, its been 2 years i use Sapien(s medicine Fields.

Don’t play this field before sleeping.

19 Likes

I really feel an permanent improvement in both spiritual and physical. It enhances my energy so much, people open windows in my presence, not because of my smell lol, but because they feel hot.

The more i use field and have energy practices, the more i feel to hide my presence as i dont like to be the center of attention or something else.
And for the Tiamat’s part, well i’m not sure for now, i don’t pray, i don’t ask for anything. I need time to fully experiment all his effects.
That’s all, i cant exactly describe all my feelings cause im not that good in english, but i’m open to answers any questions.

10 Likes

Do you think that this could find synergy or a middle ground with the Fae Bones/Soul and the Unified God NFTs or should I stick with only 1?

So far I am liking the Draconic vibes a lot. There is a unique, somewhat thick but definitely vital and strong feeling to the energy.

2 Likes

I think it could though they will influence each other’s effects and the end result

3 Likes

According to my experience and my point of view, I think you should have one very specific goal and only focus on it and keep this goal lifetimes.
The dragonborn is a very powerful nft, the effects are strong and permanent but need time and energy.

4 Likes

This field with Kinetic quasi cristal is a great combo, i feel intense vibrations in my chest, sometimes a little pain in my heart. I also play Detoxed plasmatron life before Dragon Born and Kinetic quasi cristal to be sure my body is in perfect condition to assimilate the effects.

Another effect i notice is i dont feel the weather negatively. It’s between 0 and 3°C where i live, which is not very cold compare to a lot of place, but i feel an improvement in my abilities to endure the weather.
I’m very glad to have it.

6 Likes

Looking to trade warrior athlete for dragon born, I believe it will work well with Olympus

1 Like

I still grow after 2 months of using this field. I dont know how exactly and if the results will be permanents, but i can assure my height now is around 187 cm. Also, my shoulders gets wider but i play The fighter’s field so it could be his effect.
Huge respect from people, they get weird in my presence but not overwhelmed like when i used minor blueprint of power, more a kind of deep respect.
My gf told me my heart beat very strongly during nighttime and she also told me i smell good.
I’m really addicted to this field.

Some cons are i feel sometimes stomach issues again if i play it too much.

As i said, sorry for my english, i’m sure you will understand but its hard to describe exactly your results if you’re not a native english, i would say more but i learn english by myself on internet lol

10 Likes

I’d be willing to trade this for super serum or warrior athlete once you’re done with it :)

2 Likes

or maybe the founding team agrees to re-minting :pray:

3 Likes

Does anyone of the current owners want to sell or trade its copy?

Awesome. I loved skyrim. how do I set things so I get an email or alert if this ever becomes available for sale again? Whats not to love about the possibility to Be The Dragon. Out of curiosity what happens to the current energy systems present? Also would using this be drawing the negative attention of any Beings currently invested in/on earth?

That’s really cool
I can only take about 3 minutes of integration tool per day

1 Like

Playing the mana circuits before DragonBorn boost the transformation imo

4 Likes