The Dragon Born (Community Project- Draconic Series)

I accidently deleted my audio file. Can somebody send me the official download link to the Audio?
I can provide evidence that I am a legitimate owner per DM.

That would be very nice.

2 Likes

Do we need the Dragon Bone Armor as owners of this NFT?

1 Like

guess we are covered.

1 Like

Dragon bone Armor is a psychic/energetic Shield.
He helps you against negative people, nefast entities attack during sleep etc
Dragon Born helps you again entities but its not the main goal

3 Likes

@Louis I just got this, any comment on what I can expect? :slight_smile:

Iā€™m also going to play it just 6 times, 3 during the day and night

One strange thing that happened is people were a whole lot more hostile to me. I asked one guy how many sets he had left, and he told me to get lost. I dug in, and so asked what was the reason and I was told it was because I was listening to music during my set. The guy was old, 80ā€™s

I took 15 minutes to warmup and get 3 sets done, and that is typical for a large muscle group like legs. I train until failure for every set, and not just the end of the exercise. A girl I was next to also seemed reluctant to talk, but she and the guy were taking up the leg curl machines. I overall notice more fear and reluctance, and that strikes me.

1 Like

I slept at 2AM this morning and woke up at 7:58, I feel very well rested

I also have a warm and radiant feeling coming from my heart, it feels filled, yet weightless- like aether

1 Like

Same thing for me but i thought it was because of something else. This is a complicate path but in the end, it worth it. You can balance this side effect with other fields like Ascension Naut.
Did you try to communicate with Tiamat ?
As i said to one guy in private, i never really been close to Tiamat and babylonian gods in general. Iā€™m not even close to any god, except maybe the greek ones or nordic, so i feel this may slower my results. I only try to ask her one thing, one time, but you knows if devotion to gods is not your path you cant really walk in this way.

One will say, you must follow a God and devote to him if you wants to be an initiate. I said this is totally false and a complete miscomprehension of what initiation is.

1 Like

@Louis

I think you need to take an active part of any spiritual training, like any meditation or whatever suit to you, so you can handle and awaken your inner strength and avoid bad encounters. A lot of pdf are available on this forum.

I have been