The Dragon Lord (Community Project)

“My armour is like tenfold shields, my teeth are swords, my claws spears, the shock of my tail is a thunderbolt, my wings a hurricane, and my breath death!”

― Smaug (J. R. R. Tolkien’s The Hobbit)
Smaug_attacks

“Dragons always attracted me as a mythological element. They seemed to be able to comprise human malice and bestiality together so extraordinarily well, and also a sort of malicious wisdom and shrewdness — terrifying creatures!”

― J. R. R. Tolkien

Dragons are considered the pinnacle of phantasmal beasts. They exist in almost every myth, legend, and culture as powerful beasts at the very peak of the food chain and power level. They are power personified, with lone adult dragons being able to raze an entire kingdom down by themselves.

In the West, dragons are depicted as powerful beasts that terrorize humans, such as Fafnir, Grendel, Crom Cruach. In the East, dragons (龍, Ryū ) are portrayed as divine existences on the level of gods. In Cultures like India and Ancient Mesopotamia, dragons are often powerful existences that threaten even the gods themselves, such as Vritra of Hinduism and Tiamat of Babylonia.

There are also drakes, wyveryns, and wyrms, but they are all just lesser cousins of the true dragon.

Aside from power, dragons are associated with wealth and longevity. In the story of Siegfried, after slaying the dragon Fafnir he bathed in the dragon’s blood and as a result gained invulnerable skin akin to a dragon’s scales. He ate Fafnir’s heart which granted him power, knowledge and the ability to understand the language of birds. It is a tale of how humans can usurp the power of dragons for themselves.

O’ Human who cometh here, offer up thy heart and become a dragon in flesh, power incarnate

The Main processes can be detailed as follows:

• Dragonification, The process of turning from a human to a dragon in all but outer appearance.

1. Dragon’s Heart, The user’s physical and literal heart will be transformed into one identical to a dragon’s, naturally scaled down to suit their human form. This would vastly increase oxygen and nutrients supplied to the tissues, more efficiently remove carbon dioxide and waste from the blood. It also helps to maintain adequate blood pressure throughout the body. Heart pumps the blood throughout the body, hence playing an important role in maintaining body temperature. Heightened physical capabilities are also expected.

2. Draconic Heritage, The user’s DNA and cells will evolve to a form that will provide and simulate the biology and capabilities of a True Dragon, including extreme resistance to genetic wear-and-tear, extremely enhanced longevity, enhanced (supernatural) physical capabilities etc. all the while ensuring genetic, biological stability and a human appearance. User essentially transforms into a dragon wearing human skin. As the changes are on a genetic and cellular level, traits may be passed down to offsprings and descendents.

3. Dragon Scales: User will gain dragon scales in the form of nano-sized true dragon scales that are unnoticeable to the naked eye, that replace the outer layers of our skin, while also resurfacing our outermost layer in the process thus removing scars and other imperfections. The scales are identical to that of dragons described in myths, legends and fictional works with properties of being impenetrable, resistance to fire etc.

• Draconic Aura, The natural majesty and overwhelming presence of a dragon.
  1. Aura of Domination: User belongs to a species that is the apex predator even in worlds of magical beasts and gods, as a dragon in human form, you will naturally command the respect and submission of all creatures in our mundane world, be it humans, dogs or even predators of the animal kingdom including the likes of wolves and lions.

2. Aura of Lust: Dragons are known to be lascivious creatures, with stories of their kind kidnapping princesses from their castles. This grants you a seductive aura that will induce physical attraction of members from the opposite gender via draconic pheromones. This is a natural, instinctive and perhaps even animalistic form of attraction that is innate to all creatures and humans are no exception to this law of nature.

3. Dragon’s Hoard: Dragons are well-known for hoarding treasures and mountains of gold, this creates an effect of attracting wealth and luck to you in a smart and personally tailored manner that suits your being and circumstances best, all so that you may accumulate and achieve a mountain of gold yourself- a hoard for you to lord over.

• Dragon’s Maturation Process, Dragons are blessed beings known to grow in size and power over time, without having to do any form of training. All they need to achieve power is to sleep, eat and grow older, they are born with the destiny to become one of the most powerful existences ever. The user will gain this innate racial perk of Draconic growth, which will be more powerful the stronger their desire for Dragonification and the lesser they cling onto their humanity. Unlike humans who grow weaker, frailer and experience more health problems as they age, dragons become more powerful in all aspects as they become older. Age will become a blessing rather than a curse for the user.
  1. Automatic, continuous and limitless all-rounded enhancement of your physical body over time. Your scales become tougher without becoming more rigid, your bones and muscles reaching levels of crushing boulders, your speed and agility surpassing that of the fastest animals on earth, your sight becomes sharper and your longevity is unrivalled. All of this will eventually, inevitably be yours just by virtue of sleeping, eating and living as you would, no training or effort is necessary for a being of power such as yourself.

2. Draconic Wisdom: Dragons are often sentient, wise and intelligent creatures, especially ones that lived for millenniums having gained much knowledge and wisdom beyond mankind’s reach due to their fleeting lives. This invites the inheritance of all knowledge privy to Dragonkind across the multiverse, tailored to what is most beneficial for the user and also helps to adapt our minds to fit with our new, evolved bodies in the dragonification process.

3. Dragon Core: The user gains and develops a draconic magical source/system that grows along with the maturation process, that complements and mutually benefits the physical transformation process (dragonification), generating magical energy and the ability to utilise this energy in magical ways. Additionally, it will repair and seal all leakages from our energetic systems and aura - constantly ensures there are no energetic blockages and that our transformation progresses smoothly.

Behold The Dragon Lord! Dragon amongst man!

11 copies

Special thanks to @Captain_Nemo for bringing this legendary bloodline to our mundane world

48 Likes

Mind-blowing!!! :raised_hands: :dragon:

Congratulations to the lucky owners of this one!:sparkles:

7 Likes

This is an insane project.

Dragons are the supreme beings.

Looking forward to the future of this one.

6 Likes

Definitely. Cant wait to age with this. Currently we’re like hatchlings :weary:

9 Likes

The negentropic cheat code.

Time to truly be like wine. : )

4 Likes

6 Likes

This is beautiful!

5 Likes

Beautiful , is possible to buy nft or ?

1 Like

This

x

Dark Knight

:exploding_head: :flushed: :flushed: :flushed:

tumblr_nqge2d09dM1r5rk9to2_r1_500
ShockingRecklessCockroach-max-1mb

5 Likes

I’m going to print this out and wear.

Will be sure to add my testimonial soon, the energy of this is going to be next to none.

:fire:

4 Likes

Waiting for my tag too :+1:

2 Likes

I know I keep saying this man, maybe it’s because I keep leveling up with Sapien Medicine…

But this is by far the most powerful NFT I’ve ever worked with…I think more then Serum?

I’ve always resonated with Dragons for some reason, even this “dragon energy” that I feel in my bones.

But coming back from the gym today man, I’ve never felt more ambitious, aggressive… better yet alive…

My life has never felt more clear. Just this unstoppable sensation I’m getting over 1000x .

Lol the hardening itself made the heavy bag feel like playdo and libido is through the roof.

My facial features are the sharpest they’ve ever been, just this look to it man, ruthless.

Had too many flirtatious encounters today, felt purely annoyed with it for some reason lol.

My hair and beard and thickened maybe this is from another project too.

And just feel this fire in me that won’t ever wane.

I can’t thank you enough and the others who helped me be part of this chef d’oeuvre.

This one is gonna be with me forever.

6 Likes

Damn that’s cool to hear. For me I’m primarily feeling it on my face, probably because whatever scars I’ve had left from my acne during puberty still annoys me to this day a lot, and subconsciously that’s my biggest insecurity lol. My skin does look slightly better each morning compared to the day before. this gives me the same sensation as spamming scar removal and the skin regeneration videos on YouTube without having to

7 Likes

Yeah definitely man, everything is on point is what I’m saying in summary with this NFT.

And the results were so blatant, I’ve never felt this manifest in this way before with an NFT.

Must be some of my innate dragon energy I’ve always felt lol.

Thank you Dragons, I won’t dissapoint.

Jeeze this is so powerful, whew.

Keep in mind i was always an audio guy, but this mandala itself is god tier.

The woman thing alone was something I knew it had instantly kicked in.

Was so in my face when it all happened.

5 Likes

In time it will be in each individual cell and embedded in our dna for the future generations

3 Likes

Dragon progeny for the Dragon Kingdom hehe.

Damn Dragons are the best.

But these results were so raw and visceral, I’m still shell-shocked with it.

Will never doubt the mandala again.

@Captain_Nemo how can I ever repay you man? So much gratitude for this.

4 Likes

Mother and Child

11 Likes

fire and ice

6 Likes

More flirtatious encounters today, and my vitality has soared with it as well.

The greatest benefit is the latent assertiveness I needed, must be the dragonic domination aspects.

3 Likes

I can stay for long hours without food and i still have energy. Must be that Dragon core.

Edit: I havent eaten properly at all since receiving this product and yet no drop in energy level. Infact, i have too much energy. sleeping for a few hours and jumping out of the bed in the morning is the new normal.

7 Likes