The Dragon Lord (Community Project)

I can now confirm this has the most powerful wake promoting energy I’ve ever experienced.

Before this mandala, Super-Serum had a somewhat of this experience, but i would still crash here and there.

This one itself , I feel no need for sleep neither do I have any visible consquences for my skin or hair or even effects with my brain atleast that are noticeable.

It feels like I’m bathing in the sun 24/7, a warm flowing energy unabating.

Golden super smooth skin as well.

Definitely will be framing this art too when I get the time.

4 Likes

Now that you mention it, I would wake up and want to remain in bed in the past, but now I wake up and I don’t feel sleepy at all.

5 Likes

Yeah man the pendulum has finally swung in our favor lol.

3 Likes

Face has become symmetrical and hunter eyes like as most would describe.

Skin is Super golden now.

And my voice feels like thunder lol.

5 Likes

Got covid for the first time in my life, tested positive on Tuesday and today Saturday morning I tested negative. Caught it from my grandparents one of which recovered after a whole week and another is positive for the 8th day.

2 Likes

I too had flu, which usually starts with throat infection, then severe cold and fever, with cold lasting for more than week gradually subsiding.

But now I had throat infection for a week and it was mild and was surprised given my erratic lifestyle. Felt feverish 3 days back, but didn’t had fever and today I’m better.

Great to have this NFT!

1 Like

Literally had a shitty couple weeks and stayed up late last night, only slept 5 hours, and didn’t eat for close to a whole 24 hours and didn’t feel hungry and could stay awake in a 3hour class. Was wearing the tag of Dragon Lord the whole time so I’m posting this here.

4 Likes

Bone hardening be putting dents in heavy bag. :fist_left:

Age reversal is the best with this, aging negentropically.

6 Likes

:heart_eyes:

Lol

4 Likes

Is there a private group for this one?

I’m asking because I purchased it… if there is a private group I would really like to join it.

Thank you.

@anon14224340 JonDoe297 can confirm

You’re experiencing age reversal?

1 Like