Friday nfts

20 Likes

One of your finest art :tophat:

10 Likes

@Dreamweaver , just a clarification.
The physical frame is just a bonus right? Meaning printing out the NFT will work just fine as long as one is the legit NFT owner?
On the same line, having the physical frame does nothing if one is no longer an owner of the NFT?

8 Likes

yep works the same as all other nfts

17 Likes

thesoundweave the solution to reach out to more audiences

1 Like

sometimes the images make themselves and myself just an observer

34 Likes

That’s a way of life isn’t it ?

9 Likes

Woke up this morning around 6:30am, remembered it was Friday and thought I had already missed the NFT drop. Was so happy that I was one of the lucky ones to grab a copy. :innocent:

Seriously, @Dreamweaver. This design is GORGEOUS and love the concept! Thank you for all your work. :heart_eyes: :star_struck: :sparkling_heart:

12 Likes

Was the masculinity NFT already released? I was granted one copy but am not part of the group, so I dont know.

Can anybody please re-upload the Force of Life Tree high resolution image? I downloaded it earlier but I got the Bandwidth Limit exceeded image instead.

3 Likes
13 Likes

Thank you!

5 Likes

Regrettably I missed this. Is there a description? I may look out for this one in trades.

1 Like

1 Like

Thank you Alex.

2 Likes

Alchemical Triad Project
Adonis Project
Pure Lotus Project
Psychologist Project

Pending Thursday release.
Message me to update with mint numbers etc

30 Likes

What is the release time @Dreamweaver ?

1 Like

usually 2pm bst

12 Likes

Is there going to be releases for projects on both thursdays and Friday’s now? Or just one or the other on certain weeks?

1 Like

one or the other

8 Likes